SUMMARY OF QUALIFIACTIONS
Current college student pursuing BA in Bachelor of General Studies from the University of Connecticut, while employed full time. Working knowledge of all Microsoft products. Management experience, volunteer fireman with leadership responsibilities, hardworking, self-starter, with team player attitude and excellent customer service skills. Currently working in the Aerospace field which requires meticulous attention t detail s .
- Create new data modules or implement engineering changes as required
- Ensure Export Control standards are adhered to
- Create paper and digital folders that include all source data and graphics/graphical mark-ups
- Check t ensure all information meets end-user specifications
- Work on both military and commercial projects
- Craps/ Blackjack dealer
- Conduct the game in accordance with gaming rules and regulations
- Secure gaming table.
- Computing and executing payouts.
- Responsible for Loading and unloading trucks.
- Make sure inventory on delivery trucks is correct and not damaged
- Deliver product t correct location within allotted time
Extrusion/Aut jig operator
- Responsible for cutting material t proper length and thickness
- Deliver cut material t extrusion process.
- Run extrusion machine t making sure precise measurements are met
- Ensure all safety requirements of the machines and factory are adhered t at all times.