To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my customer service and technical skills. While also enabling me to enhance in the technical attributes within a strategic organization.
05/2009- 10/1/2011 Confidential Bethesda, MD
Technical Analyst II
- Provided network system administrator access support for (NIH)
- Followed department procedures for successful incident management
- Expertly handled customer requests for IT assistance
- Contributed knowledge and update information to maintain the service desk training manuals
- Ensured outlook is configured for smartcard PKI
- Assisted end user with Network Connectivity VPN (any connect)
- Configure and install RSA (key token/key fob)
- Install user PKI certificate for NIH smart card
- Assist users with how to use PKI with outlook
- Provided excellent support and follow up for cases referred to escalated support tiers
08/2007-02/09 Confidential Washington, DC
Lan Administrator/Blackberry Tech
- Administerednetwork and local printing issues
- Provisioned client with network login ID and password rests
- Administered account creation/deletions via AD
- Installed/trouble shoot IPASS (VPN)
- Configured/trouble shoot RSA tokens
- Handled all enterprise activations for blackberries using Blackberry Manager (Bes server)
- Managed all blackberry related issues
- Added/Removed machines on domain/Used patch tool to handle port resets
07/2007-08/07 Confidential Reston, VA
- Configured internal employee accounts
- Assisted with time card issues
- Acted as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, and Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Corporate Engineering and our customers.
- Performed 1st line diagnostics on subscriber network using hp Open View service desk 4.5 ticketing system.
08/2003-04/2007 Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Client Technical Support
- Accepted inbound called from realtors, brokers, VPs and pending new clients. Introduced new clients/employees to their account via our web site. Instructed clients/co-workers on generate installing costar certificate on their computer.
- Troubleshoots any errors/problems involving costar group web site
give tutorials via WebEx on the all products.
- Created and set up all clients in internal system (CRM, Enterprise) Worked on iWork suite available for desktop and laptop computers running onto PC, and supports installation of up to five alternate PCs
- Reset passwords. Create user names. Discuss pending issues involving web development with our web developers.
- Discussed pending issues with web developers.
12/1999 02/2002 Confidential, Herndon, VA
Wireless web tech
- Provided technical and consultation support for new products and services using P2k, Clarify and actiview preparatory soft hardware.
- Educated customers on HTML HDML handset and internal e-mail accounts on handsets.
- Resolved network and technical problems associated with wireless data system responsible for resolving any remedytrouble tickets concerning
wireless phones service.
06/1999 12/1999 Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Assisted customers with conversion process.
- Disconnected old sprint spectrum cell phones. Walked client through activation of new sprint pcs cell phones using actiview clarify.
- Explained the new sprint pcs products and services to clients explained all the new features on new cell phones.
- Assisted with billing issues.
- Worked on special projects; Worked in accounting disconnecting accounts.
- Graphic Design, Associates Degree
- ITIL Introduction to Access Management, ITIL The Service Desk and Incident Management, Sustaining Excellent Customer Service, The Customer Service Agent in Action, ITIL Cultural Awareness, ITIL v3-Service Operation Principles, ITIL: Problem and Change Management, Attracting Motivating and Retaining Technical Professionals
References is available upon request