- 5 years of copywriting experience and content strategy work.
- Portfolio of samples that demonstrate writing skills and strategic thinking across digital channels.
- Samples that demonstrate ability to communication complex topics to non - technical audiences.
- Samples that demonstrate ability to write intuitive microcopy for user interface projects.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a copywriter, with a broad portfolio of work including B2B, B2C, and UI samples.
- You have experience working on large, multi-team projects and collaborating with UX designers, visual designers, researchers, and technology leads.
- You switch gears with ease and have the capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have strong project management skills, the ability to prioritize a long to-do list, and hate to miss a deadline.
- You’re a skilled communicator. You welcome candid feedback— and can also provide clear, constructive, actionable feedback.
- You’re comfortable presenting your recommendations and “pitching” in front of colleagues and clients.
- You have experience in tech and real interest in the latest developments and trends.
- You’re okay with occasional early and late meetings with international colleagues and clients and available to travel if needed.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Develop content strategies based on business goals and unique brand positioning
- Write creative briefs, customer personas, positioning statements, etc.
- Ideate and write on-brand, on-target content
- Develop educational content on the value of good content strategy
- Manage stakeholder reviews and approvals; shepherd content through production
- Collaborate across TCS teams (development, industry, technology, sales) and with clients
- Lead team and client meetings; present content work
- Identify techniques to streamline and improve content development
- Plan success, define KPIs and analytics strategies, create content improvement plans
- Craft success stories