- More than 15 years of experience in technology area, databases, systems operating, network systems and Infrastructure IT.
- 10+ Years IT experience including RDBMS management and support of database applications, Oracle, Sybase and Sql Server
- Basic experience in ETL process and Business Intelligence reporting process by using software free “Talent”.
- Plan and coordinate the administration of databases free as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- I can solve problems, since I like to check all the details; I have experience in customer service and good internal commutation. Fast learner and organize skills
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, PHP, Shell Scripting
Database: Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server 2000/2005, MySQL, Access, PostgreSQL, Sybase
Modeling tools: TOAD, Data modeler
Oracle Tools: SQL*PLUS, RMAN, Export/Import, SQL*Loader, DataPump. 9i/10gOEM, Sql Devloper
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux Redhat/SUSE, Windows Server and Desktop
- Migration and support Windows servers from 2012 to 2016
- Support Windows servers 2012 and 2016 and Windows desktops
- Generate new administration policies such as backups and domain policies
- Help the company to regain credibility wif customers
- Secure one of the most valuable assets of the company, such as information
- Perform backup and disaster recovery utilizing Symantec Ghost.
- Managed user accounts and file sharing wifin Active Directory.
- Apply best practice ITIL wif the clients
- Update system operating Linux Centos 4.2 to 7.0
- Tuning to database PostgreSQL and MySQL size 8 GB
- Advice on configuration and maintenance of high availability for the entire system of the company.
- Create new administration policies such as backups and database objects.
- Helped in migrations to new software of the company
- Ensure the integrity of the information during the migration of the software
- Check and optimize the time of the reports by reviewing the reports' queries.
- Coordinated and led the IT area, providing security and continuity in software and network services for all stakeholders
- Manage operating systems of the company "Windows Server, Linux" applying methodology ITIL.
- Database administrator “Oracle and PostgreSql”
- Generate new administration policies such as backups, creation of users among others to optimize resources
- Provided administrative supports for Applications wif Oracle 10g size 10 GB running on Linux Centos
- Installed, upgraded and patched Oracle software and associated applications
- Created or cloned Oracle new databases (include OLTP and OLAP), users for Dev, Test environments
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts and PL/SQL, schedule jobs to monitor database activity
- Analyzed long running queries and tuned SQL on Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Diagnosed and implemented preventive measures to prevent problems for availability, recoverability and performance of all supported database environments, and recommends and oversees implementation of database level configuration changes to optimize performance on PostgreSQL.
- Designed critical data recovery wif all means and knowledge on Oracle and PostgreSQL. Very strong analytical ability
- Setup and maintenance high availability for all system of the company.
- Developed and execute a plan for the new data center change of the company
- Established better practices how ITIL to earn credibility wif your customers
- Organize, plan, supervise, coordinate and control the productive processes of the company, the execution of administrative and technical functions, the realization of programs and compliance wif the legal norms of the health sector
- Recover the company's credibility wif clients, suppliers and stakeholders
- Optimize the internal processes of the company to meet corporate goals, applying scrum methodology
- Advised how Installed, Configured, and Maintained SQL Server 2014 size 40 TB on new data center
- Help how configured and Maintained Replications, Log Shipping, and Mirroring for High Availability.
- Monitored and tuned SQL server 2005 database performance using SQL Profiler and Database Tuning Advisor tools and establishment SQL server database backup and recovery in Test environments
- Manage infrastructure performance and capacity and data security and make recommendations for improvements
- Established ASL "Agreement Service Level" wif the customer, where the client's congratulations our for improve our service of help desk
- Implement the new infrastructure systems, leading as project manager
- Support of the CORE information systems of the company: ERP, Commercial and Technical wif the different customer of the company.
- Manage the company databases core on oracle size 45 GB
- Setup and maintenance high availability for all system of the company
- Data Analysts for delivery to information to government entities
- Help developed ETL process, data modeling design and BI report performance tuning in data warehouse projects on Spago BI.
- Provided Oracle DBA support for multiple large databases in production, development and test environments for various types of databases
- Create first suite business Intelligence
- Developed ETL process, data modeling design and BI report performance tuning in data warehouse projects.
- Learned and apply the ITIL practice in the data center and our services.
- Daily checked application/database on regular basis, set up job to collect statistics, verified all database tables and cleaned up logs, took database snapshot for the purpose of DB performance analysis, wrote a script to check oracle errors on alert file and sent a message to dba group when an error occurred
- Manage operating systems such as Linux and Windows Server
- Audit the company's technological processes to comply wif the integral ISO management system.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes