- Extensive administrative, computer and writing experience as a technical writer and as a project
- engineer. Proficient with Adobe FrameMaker and Acrobat, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, SnagIt,
- MS Visio, Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Technical Writer Confidential
- Responsible for writing equipment documentation - owner's manuals and operational qualification tests.
Senior Technical Writer Confidential
- . Design, write, test, edit and deliver detailed and accurate technical documentation and training materials in support of new or revised product releases.
- . Review technical and promotional materials for accuracy and compliance with product requirements.
- . Interface with all departments to obtain input necessary for the development and delivery of material.
Senior Technical Writer Confidential
- . Write desk level procedures DLP for merging IBC and Highmark BC systems.
- . Work with the business experts to document procedurals steps.
- . Ensure desk level procedures adhere to IBC requirements for format and content.
Business Analyst/Technical Writer - Confidential
- . Responsible for the analyses and evaluation of business problems using the Optiva software
- package. Managed product data and the product development process. Required use of my
- Communication and written skills. Used the HP Quality Center and Microsoft Excel.
Free Lance Technical Writer Confidential
- . Short term writing projects creating instructions, rewrites and updates.
- . Student at DeVry University Keller Graduate School of Management in the
- Master of Information Systems Management Program.
Technical Writer -Confidential
- . Created highly detailed and easy to understand application, installation and configuration
- documents for the company's proprietary networking products.
- . Worked closely with Engineering and Marketing as the company's only Technical Writer.
- . Established an appropriate template and organization for all Rajant documents. Performed all
- aspects of document development.
- . Captured and edited screen shots, took and edited photos, created graphic illustrations, and
- made drawings using MS Visio.
- .. Many of the documents were completed under severe time constraints with frequent product
- design changes, working long hours when necessary to complete the documents when needed.
- . Determined FCC requirements for engineering. Obtained information to meet cryptographic
- security requirements. Verified status and listed trademarks in documents. Ensured required
- component information was obtained from suppliers and documented for safety certification.
Technical Writer - Confidential
- . Created a diverse range of highly technical documentation for the semiconductor customers.
- . Completed hundreds of large and small documents in categories such as Data Sheets, Product
- Briefs, Advisories, User's Manuals and Product Specifications.
- . Controlled projects to complete documents on time, within budget, documenting all steps,
- meeting specified requirements, obtaining required reviews and approvals, archiving, and
- preparation for distribution.
- . Adhered to structured procedures for project organization, flow, document formatting
- and quality, and complied with the ISO 9001 standard.
- . Worked closely with the engineers, other team members and management.
- . Recruited, screened and hired candidates for positions at client's facilities.
- . Coordinated hiring for ten major projects and filled as many as forty positions per project,
- some projects costing up to 10 million.
- . Determined position requirements, reviewed resumes, interviewed and screened candidates
- for placements to allow projects to proceed without delay.
- . Coordinated closely with clients and maintained an efficient resume database.