Experienced information technology professionalin development and application support. Proven expertise in the analysis and resolution of complex technical issues on demand. Substantial experience in designing, developing and implementing programs from conception through production. Demonstrated ability to learn and teach new concepts, easily adapt to change, detailoriented and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks. Core competencies include:
- SDLC and ITIL Methodology
- Project Management
- Requirement Analysis
- Written verbal communication
- Training virtual classroom
- Application Develop
- Technical Documentation
- Customer service support
Perform IMAC Installs/Moves/Adds/Changes of computer equipment including phones, computers and printers at customer sites. Troubleshoot networks, devices and equipment to ensure optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
Develop communication plan for large scale projects to effectively communicate application onboardings and major deployments. Highly integrated and aligned with Operations and Leadership regarding their goals and objectives for communication requests. Responsible for creating and managing high volume communications for both end users andservice desk in a global, real-time environment.
- Highly accomplished content expert, developer, editor and author using Microsoft Publisher and Adobe.
- Created and maintain communication archive on SharePoint site, delegating access and managing libraries.
- Reduced call volume as a result of effective communication management.
- Implemented processes and procedures in OPL role that increased First Contact Resolution by 50 in one quarter.
- Managedhigh volume, deadline-drivencommunication requests for multiple clients.
- Promoted to Training Lead for trainers in Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Asia and North America.
- Authored global work group instructions and published into online knowledgebase.
- Created Computer Based Training CBTs using Camtasia software and developed method to track completion and ensure compliance using Microsoft Excel.
- Delivered first-time end user Chat capability across multiple regions.
- Reduced number of agingtickets and as a result significantly improved General Motors metrics.
- Assigned work groups and employees to ensure workload balancing that exceeded service level commitments.
- Created daily statistical reports using Microsoft Excel that tracked metrics and reported to top Executives.
Analyzed existing software and infrastructure architecture to ensure compliance. Performed Pre-Pilot Mobile User Acceptance Testing UAT testing multiple unique Mobile User builds. Provided advanced software support, troubleshooted VPN/LAN connections, servers, routers, printers, PDA devices and provided resolution. Liaison between GM business owners and end users.
- Implemented Microsoft Internet Security patches.
- Contributed to overall team performance through Subject Matter Expertise SME .
- Recognized as a major team contributor.
Managed a technical helpdesk supporting environmental mainframe manufacturing applications. Gathered customer requirements, designed, coded, created Use Test cases and implemented programs into production based on customer requirements using Visual Basic. Created ad-hoc reports using Oracle and SQL database programs.
- Completed aggressive Information Analyst Development Program using Visual Basic, SLDC and Data Modeling.
- Orchestrated a large projectcreating and migrating technical troubleshooting articles into a Tivoli Knowledgebase.
Supported vectors, VDNs and call routing. Analyzed and evaluated telecommunications' system equipment located at a GM Customer Assistance Center. Interfaced with outside vendors to modify existing systems to improve their efficiency. Repaired and replaced Aspect phones and headsets.
- Supported CMS, a call tracking application, and created ad-hoc reports for GM Managers based on call metrics.
- Trained GM managers on how to use CMS application.
Level 2 Software Support Analyst
Provided level 2 technical and financial application support to business analysts supporting both internal and external customers. Created knowledgebase articles and published into an online Lotus Notes database.
- Recognized as a major contributor to the team.
- Conducted training classes for application support team and new hires.