Expert technical communicator with strong project management and client services skills, who has an eye for quality and precision, the ability to learn and present new technologies, and experience in web, e-learning and m-learning environments, content management, technical writing and editing, instructional design, user experience, and social media practices.
- Technical Writing and Editing Mastery
- Professional Presentations
- E-learning/M-learning proficiency
- Web UX Strategy
- Technical Implementation
- Social Media proficiency
- Web Design
- Client Services Management
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Content Management
- Used several Learning Management Systems.
- Practiced instructional design methodologies.
- Completed heuristic evaluations.
- Managed company's social media marketing posts.
- Authored technical documentation for company's online product, including a Client Registration Guide and a User's Guide.
- Wrote the specifications documentation for company's main online service.
- Created online sales demos, online tutorials and user documentation.
- Edited and updated training manuals, and created user documentation for both domestic and offshore resources.
- Managed daily market data reports.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT/Training & Development
- Developed and implemented strategies to meet web publishing goals, working with and acting as a liaison with clients, third party vendors, internal clients, and in-house staff for content creation, web publishing and business application development.
- Accomplished all client services functions, including the set-up, training and maintenance of thirty customer profiles and accounts online for several high profile financial corporations.
- Managed third party relationships with web design vendors and consultants.
- Conducted pre-launch heuristic evaluations of screen content.
- Met tight delivery deadlines; managed schedule and successful delivery.
- Ensured format compliance for screen content and instructional design.
- Provided training for offshore resources on department processes.
- Trained company staff, internal and external clients on use of the company's unique application.
- Provided assistance to end users.
- Participated in web content strategy and managed content publishing as well as the maintenance of an online material content database.
- Published text, images and video online to four intranet sites (both domestic and international) using SharePoint and other content management systems for global financial institution.
- Managed and maintained an online grant application system consisting of more than twenty programs for the 3rd largest philanthropy in the U.S.
- Managed and maintained all online courses (e-Learning)for several Fortune 100 companies.
- Reorganized and set up an investment reports filing system for the Accounting Department and Controller of the 3rd largest philanthropy in the U.S.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher); Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Acrobat); Adobe Muse; Adobe Technical Communications Suite; Social Media experience with WordPress, Facebook and Twitter; SharePoint; Snag It; some MS Visio and MS Project; some SoundCloud, Camtasia and Audacity; WebEx and Windows Live Meeting; iMovie and Windows Live Movie Maker; some Drupal, PC and Macintosh.
- Confidential- Princeton, NJ Assistant Webmaster, March 2012 to Present
- Confidential- Pennington, NJ Web Publishing Content Manager at Confidential-Merrill Lynch (consultant); July 2010 to January 2012
- Confidential- Princeton, NJ Assistant Webmaster, April 2010 to July 2010
- Confidential- Princeton, NJ Application & Review Specialist at Confidential, May 2008 to October 2009 Clerical Temporary Assistant, COnfidential, January 2008 to May 2008
- Confidential- Cranbury, NJ Project Manager, AdRES/Business Development, October 1999 to August 2000
- Confidential- Princeton, NJ Senior Project Manager, Content Management, March 1999 to September 1999 Project Manager/Senior Account Manager, Client Services and Technical Support, April 1998 to April 1999
Education Master's of Science, Professional and Technical Communications Graduate Certificate in Technical Communication Essentials, 2010 Bachelor of Arts, History
Additional Training Certification in Web Design, April 1999 Coursework completed in Introductory HTML programming, June 1998 Coursework completed in Computer Network Administration, Spring 1997
- Whitepaper Published online June 2012
- Webinar Presenter - Confidential Presented June 5, 2012 online
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda, the National Graduate Honor Society Member, NJIT Chapter membership (2012-present)
- Society of Technical Communication Member (2010-present)
- National Association for Female Executives Member (2000)
- International Who's Who of Information Technology Included in the 2000 edition