- Highly motivated senior technology architecture leader/manager with more than 18 years of architecture strategies and technical management experience. A trusted partner and advisor to senior management noted for improving overall organizational effectiveness and efficiency through EA methodologies and growth strategies that aligns complex business processes and enterprise applications to realize cost savings, performance improvements and market leadership.
- Verticals: Government Healthcare • Telecom • Wireless Activation & Billing • Retail • Supply Chain Management • Manufacturing • Banking • Insurance • Mortgage
- Specialties: Business & Technology Transformation and Roadmaps • Team Leadership and Motivation • Project management • Agile Framework • IT Infrastructure • Process Improvement • Workforce Globalization • Solution Architecture • IT Operations Planning • Data Centers • Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- State of CA – MMIS Development Manager Xerox/Cognizant
- Senior Architecture Leader: Xerox Business Services (CTS) – GHS
- Founder & Director Board: Young & Bright (Enterprise Architecture Consulting)
- Technology Associations Memberships:
- Contributing Member of WWISA (World Wide Institute of Software Architects), Enterprise Architecture Network and various architecture forums
- Designer and Cartoonist
Technical /Architecture Leader
- Government Healthcare Solutions (Cognizant Technology Solutions) provide End-to-End Medicaid Management solutions (called Health Enterprise) to several state governments in United States.
- Since 2008, held roles of Agile System Development Manager and Senior Architecture Leader of the technical and functional architecture focus group for the state of Alaska and California.
- Under Agile framework, for the state of California MMIS implementation, managed enterprise wide development activities for sprint cycles with a focus in overall technical architecture.
- Responsible for overall technology and business architecture aspects of the healthcare implementations, operational planning, Data Center DR and BCP, Capacity planning, SLA’s, ongoing Health Enterprise Architecture roadmap maintenance, common module selection and pilots, EA frameworks and standards such as MITA, FEAF, SOX, product selections, web services vendor/partner SLA negotiations. Key deliverables include Roadmaps, Architecture Description Document (ADD), Equipment and Technology Plans, Disaster Recovery (DR), Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Technology Standards in a heterogeneous government healthcare environment built of IBM technology stack, J2EE, SOA, .NET and Legacy midrange and mainframes.
Lead Architect / Manager, Wireless Activation and Billing
- Lead Architecture Consultant / Manager for a state of the art wireless activation and Billing application suite. Led a team of onsite and offshore architects and senior analysts in establishing architecture standards and managed audits and design reviews in this multi platform wireless business environment. Key person for the Enterprise Solutions Architecture (ESA) review board, SOX compliance and other wireless customer privacy initiatives. Identified new business opportunities and various functional and technical improvements for the billing applications.
Professional Services Principal Architect, DPR Integration
- As Principal Solutions Architect (Professional Services), involved in pre-sales, performed Gap Analysis, Solution design, Technical infrastructure & operational designs for Evant’s DPR product on IBM i-series, UNIX and J2EE environment.
- Led the pre-sales engagement including RFP, proposals and initial integration architecture (EAI blue print) and laid foundation for a multimillion Regional Distribution Center project at Sysco Foods.