- A highly motivated professional with 12yrs of experience in designing and developing reusable, scalable distributed solutions.
- Worked extensively in Microsoft technology such as .NETframework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ,WWF, LINQ, XML
- Implemented some of the robust architecture available in the market like Entity Framework (ORM), ASP.Net MVC,and Services oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in implementing Disaster recovery plan, Data retention and destruction policies, Compliance audits, Capacity planning and Risk management.
- Expertize in performing effort estimations, designing business case for quality by design (QBD) and cost benefit analysis(CBA).
- eliver projects utilizing Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Well versed in the implementation, up-gradation and maintenance of leading Customer relationship management (CRM) tool, Swift Page Saleslogix 7.0/7.5/8.1 Mobile 1.0/2.0/3.0.
Microsoft Technologies: Visual Studio.NET (2003/2005/2008/2010 )4.0/3.5, C#.Net, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ
Configuration Tools: MS Visual Source Safe 6.0
RDBMS:MS Access, SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 9i, Postgre SQL.
CRM:Sage Saleslogix 8.1/7.5/7.2 (Based On Dot.Net Architecture),SalesForce.
Confidential , USA
Role: Technical Architect/ Onsite Project Lead
Confidential Capital Real Estate's customer store and is accessed by different teams such as Sales, Marketing, Deal and Property Management Systems. CC provides complete 360 degree view around customers. CC currently operates on Desktop, Web and Mobile platform.
- Working as an onsite technical architect
- Worked with Business Users to understand the requirements, analyze legacy system and proposed the technical solution that suits desired need.
- Design Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Component Diagrams and Deployment Diagrams using UML
- Prepare detailed analysis, plan, diagrams and procedures within a technical design document for
- Existing and proposed .NET applications and system integration
- Responsible for the designing and development using Object-Oriented approach and implemented various design patterns and architecture concepts such as Repository, Unit of Work pattern etc.
- Responsible for implementing Test-Driven development approach.
- Worked out risk mitigation strategies, and successfully build Disaster recovery plan.
- Worked with GE to do capacity planning, and participate with different departs to design the execution plans for implementing the plan.
- GE in various areas especially compliance approvals.
- Work closely with all stakeholders including End-Users, Project Managers, Creative Directors, Software Engineers and Account Executives to ensure successful delivery of projects
Environment: Saleslogix CRM Tool (Application Architect/Architect/Administrator) Entity Framework (ORM), RESTful-based architecture (S Data), ASP.Net, NET 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (C#), Crystal Reports
Role: Project Lead
Confidential is the leading customer relationship management solution that enables small to medium-sized businesses to acquire, retain, and develop profitable customer relationships through integrated Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Support automation solutions. Saleslogix has its owns IDS for Customization. It is highly scalable and Customizable.
Environment: aleslogix Application Tool (Application Architect/Architect) .NET 3.5/2.0 (C#), Crystal Reports, ASP.NET.
Confidential , Mumbai India
Portfolio Management System
Confidential System is a window based system. It is based on client - Server Architecture. The System is designed as Server Application, Database Server, and Network Client.The client registered in Portfolio Scheme and Mutual Funds Scheme. The Relationship Manager does the investment on behalf of client. The Relationship Manager invests client corpus in IPOS and Mutual funds. Once the IPO gets listed in exchange it gets allocated to client. The broker sells the scripts in the secondary market. The broker also does the buying and selling of securities in Secondary Market for his client. The system generates the files that can be uploaded in BSE and NSE Exchange. The system also generates the ODIN file for buying and selling of securities in BSE and NSE Exchange. The system is design to handle the accounting for the client. The system can generate the reports that help the relationship Manager to analysis the client standing and its returns on his investments.
C# 3.0/2.0, ASP.NET 2.0,Remoting, ADO.NET, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005, Window 2003, Microsoft IIS 6.0 , Window Services
Role: System Analyst
The material management system is a window based system. It has master entity which stores information about Material (Raw material and Packing Material), Product, Batch Sheet, Stages, Supplier, Manufacturer, and Transporter. It also has Transactional Master Entity which stores information about Financial Year, Batch, and Arno.The Transaction Entity that stores information about Purchase Order, Inwards, Good Receipt Notes, QC Slip, Stock Transfer Inward, Stock Transfer Outwards.The System has Production Planning Modules that help the production people at Plant to do planning for their material requirement. The Quality Assurance Dept. at Plant Released the batch sheet for manufacturing of Product. The Production Dept. Books Batches for Manufacturing of Product.The Stores Dept. Takes the Raw and Packing Material and Send it to QC for testing. The QC Dept. tests the Material with International Standards and Releases the Material by giving the Arno i.e. Analytical Research No to it.Once the Material is released by the QC Dept. the Stores People dispatch the material stage wise for product Manufacturing. The production Dept. gives the delivery of Manufactured Product batch wise.The Stores dept. sends this fine product to respective ware houses. The dispatch dept. sends this to respective cnf Location the System generates Important Reports that helps various dept. to manage their regular functioning. The report generated from the system is Stock Statement, WIP, Yield, GRN, PO, Batch Sheet, BOM, MIN etc.
Environment: DOT.NET Framework 2.5 C#, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2000, Window 2000.