To obtain a challenging technical engineer position that leverages my creative problem solving abilities and leadership skills. I am seeking a position that allows me to continue developing as a reliable team player that works well with little supervision, displays a positive supportive attitude, and has great customer service skills.
- Interact with users via telecommunication and email resolving computer issues with applications we support.
- Software installation & troubleshooting for Microsoft 2007& 2010 products.
- Responsible for escalated issues for client’s ftp or tfpt server connectivity.
- Document helpdesk tickets and resolutions.
- Password Resets within Confidential websites
- Website modifications for applications owned by Visa and Master Card.
- Determine and help correct errors through Excel, and Text Pad.
- Proxy into internal system to determine the problems or error messages the clients are experiencing.
- Provide system trainings shortcuts troubleshooting for internet explorer 7, 8 & 9 using internal applications.
- Edit Html coding
Customer Service/Helpdesk Representative
- Password resets in 3 different Confidential websites.
- Gave instructions for building reports using internal software.
- Document helpdesk tickets and resolutions
- Submitted fraudulent activity on shared drive.
- Involved the correct technical teams to resolve the client's computer issues.
- Setup and tested TCP/IP connectivity using VM ware
- Configured fault tolerance for DHCP servers using split scopes using VM Ware
- Configured client reservation
- Domain Account Management
- Added members to a domain
- Created resources and allowed access
- Installed software programs
Software: Microsoft Office Suite 2007 &2010, Pearl Script
Computer Languages: C++, HTML
Operating Systems: Proficient in Windows XP, Windows Server 03, Windows 2008, Windows Vista
Ticketing Systems: Oracle and Remedy
Networking: TCP/IP Configuration, DHCP Configuration, DNS Configuration, VLAN, Switches and Router trouble shooting, IP address subnetting, Protocol Configurations
Systems Administration: Implementing group policies, creating active directories, creating domains, using command prompts, Website modifications