Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
Client Service Representative for Confidential
- Respond to customer requests regarding billing, technical and general customer service inquiries.
- Assist customers with wireless device configuration, setup, media connection or configuration, porting contact lists, photos, music and media from old to upgraded devices.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through expanding their wireless experience by suggesting new products and applications to their benefit.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the application software and the PC.
- Initiate customer follow - up calls for inquires not immediately resolved and complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
Confidential , San J ose, C A
New Products Networking Technical Publications Developer
- Assessed documentation requirements through discussions with customers, software and hardware engineering, marketing, support personnel and field service for requirements and input.
- Analyzed blueprints, schematics, CAD drawings, and specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of final documentation.
- Improved technical documentation through job and task analysis resulting in updates to documentation for procedural clarity.
- Organized and wrote user guides, quick start guides, installation and procedure manuals, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, and technical order material.
- Reviewed draft material with the customer base, revised material as requested to improve quality of content.
- Coordinated graphics and drawings required for documentation with graphics personnel and produced final masters for reproduction.
- Achieved 97% customer satisfaction rating on documentation quality surveys.
Confidential , Santa Clara, C A
Networking Technical Training Publications Developer and Writer
- Developed technical documentation, materials, and procedures to train customers in hardware and software configuration and maintenance.
- Conducted on-site training and documentation sessions for customer technicians throughout the US and Canada.
- Achieved a 93% satisfaction feedback from customers on documentation surveys.
Confidential , S anta C lara, C A
Networking New Products Technical Writer
- Interviewed subject matter experts (SMEs) and customer technicians to determine manual content requirements.
- Constructed a lab providing hands-on technical hardware and software experience.
- Conducted theoretical and practical applications of SynOptics networking hardware and software, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and twisted-pair networking using SynOptics concentrators for customer technicians.