- Seventeen (17+) years of Total IT Experience in planning, architecture, installation, configuration, upgradation, administration, analysis, design, development, deployment, management, product support and application support of Business Application Systems for Retail, Finance & Banking, Insurance, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Telecom Industries under all the phases of SDLC.
- Fourteen (14+) years of Architecture, Planning, Installation, Upgradation, Configuration, Migration, Administration, Development, Production Support, Lead and Management experience of IBM Ascential DataStage of DataStage 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x/11.x on Windows/Unix/Linux Platforms with Enterprise Edition EE & Server Edition SE, Multidimensional Modeling MDM, Operation Data Store, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Master Data Management/Customer Data Integration, Reference Data Management, Business Intelligence, MOLAP, ROLAP, Control - M and Autosys.
- Twelve (12+) years of technical & management experience in IBM WebSphere Information Server 8.0.1, IBM InfoSphere Information Server IIS 8.0, 8.1, 8.5, 8.7, 9.1, 11.5 & 11.7 Suites and WebSphere Application Server WAS 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/8.5/9.0 Base & Network Deployment Versions.
- Eleven (11+) years of experience in Installation, Upgradation, Configuration, Migration, Administration, Development, Production Support, Lead and Management of Metadata Management using Information Analyzer, Information Governance Catalog (Metadata Workbench+Business Glossary) & FastTrack of InfoSphere Foundation Tools IFT 8.0, 8.1.2, 8.5, 8.7, 9.1, 11.5 & 11.7 suites.
- Eight (8+) years of experience in Architecture, Roadmap, Installation, Configuration, Administration, Development & Support of IBM Master Data Management MDM Server 8.0/8.5/9.0/10/ 11/11.5/11.6 (Standard & Advanced Editions), IBM InfoSphere Master Information Hub MIH 9.0.2, IBM Reference Data Management RDM 9.0/11, IBM Initiate Master Data Service MDS 9.7/10/11, Service-Oriented Architecture SOA and IBM WebSphere Application Server WAS 220.127.116.11 ND/ 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124/8.0/8.5 ND versions.
- Four (4+) years of experience in Planning, Design, Development, Administration and Support of IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM)/IBM Business Process Manager 8/8.5.6 (Standard Edition) in smarter process product group to support a multi-project BPM program with optimal scalability and availability.
- Twelve (12+) Years of management experience in Data Profiling, Data Quality Monitoring, Data Cleansing, Data Conversion, Data Lineage, Impact Analysis, Data Dictionary, Data Mapping etc in Data Governance Projects.
- Four (4+) years of experience in Installation, Configuration, Administration & Support of IBM WebSphere MQ 8.0/9.0
- Ten (10+) years of combined experience in Teradata V2R5/R6/R7, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2 10.x/9.x/7.x, Peoplesoft EPM, Sybase 11.2.3/12/15 , SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, WinRunner, TestDirector, Web Services, SOAP, XML and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in handling various aspects of ETL & MDM architecture and drive workshops for customers to arrive at efficient architecture. Evaluated, selected, and executed on Proof of Concepts POC for key technologies of InfoSphere and WebSphere Products in Information Management and WebSphere product groups.
- Worked as a replacement for IBM’s Accelerated Value Specialist AVS at Strategic, Analyst and Assist levels to provide the highest level of on-site technical direction for InfoSphere products with tasks such as priority call handling, risk mitigation planning, knowledge sharing activities, critical fix advice, diagnostic coaching, and defect and non-defect problem resolution assistance.
- Responsible for domain specific content/collateral, based on the enterprise information architecture standards/ methodologies, to document the current state architecture, and to submit as artifacts into the enterprise information architecture repository; including contributions and validate of operational processes and procedures. Implemented strategies for enterprise data warehousing, master data management and metadata repositories.
- Applied architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
- Provided technical guidance to coach and mentor team members; provided performance feedback to manager(s). Provided coaching and mentoring to team members in the areas of technical skills and competencies.
- Assisted in IS Service Management policy and processes (ITIL-based) to effectively support domain. Assisted processes would include Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Performance Management.
- Worked closely with individuals across the IT organization to help promote awareness of customer enterprise architecture and ensured that enterprise assets, applications, processes, technologies, services and centers of competence are leveraged.
- Involved in implementation of organizational roadmap, process roadmap and technology roadmaps.
- Performed analysis, evaluation, and support of the environment operation which includes monitoring servers, resources, scalability, flexibility, connectivity, storage, file systems, upgrades, patches, fix packs, rollup patches etc to ensure maximum system availability.
- Converted business needs into technical requirements & created consistent data definitions, data aliases, associated business rules, data sources, retention criteria, derivations, security restrictions, accessibility, reusability, currency, frequency of update, and integration of data.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to understand the value of key business information and define, develop, and document policies and business rules for data stewardship, master data management processes and systems to create and maintain data quality.
- Knowledge Transfer KT to offshore support team, handed over tasks and prepared root cause analysis, corrective action, preventive action & resolution of issues.
- Experienced in troubleshooting DataStage jobs, fixing bugs and addressing production issues like performance tuning and enhancements.
- Extensive experience in design & review of Server, Parallel and multiple-instances of Sequence Jobs using various Database Stages, File Stages, Debug/Development Stages, Processing Stages.
- Worked with DEV team in performing Unit, Integration, Functional and Regression testing of ETL & MDM jobs and data loads.
- Worked as a Disaster Recovery specialist to ensure safe maintenance upkeep of organizational data, servers, software binaries, ETL, MDM & BPM projects etc. by coordinating with OS admin team and outlined issue description, timeline of events and prepared root cause, corrective action, preventive action and met defined recovery time objective (RTO).
- Involved in engagement of appropriate project, client, business and technology resources to manage and resolve issues encountered on the project with excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills. Effectively and clearly articulated and communicated project status to appropriate levels in the client and project organizations.
- Worked as a Subject Matter Expert SME at Level 3 for Onshore-Offshore Engagements.
- Defined SLAs and prepared docs on Installation, Configuration, Administration, Upgradation, Migration, Daily Lights-on-activities, Health Check Reports, source-to-target mapping specs, SRS docs for Data Profiling, Data Quality Monitoring, Data Cleansing, Data Lineage, Impact Analysis, Data Dictionary, Data Stewardship, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Reference Data Management and Vendor Support issues on all the tools of Information Management and WebSphere product groups.
Information Management & Smarter Process: DataStage 7.5.1, 7.5.x2, 7.5.3, 8.0, 8.1, 8.5, 8.7, 9.1/11.x Server & Enterprise Editions, Information Analyzer, Metadata Workbench, Business Glossary, FastTrack, InfoSphere Information Server 8.0.1/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52/8.7/9.1/11.5/11.7 , InfoSphere Foundation Tools 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11/8.7/18.104.22.168/11.5/11.7 , Information Governance Catalog (IGC), InfoSphere Master Data Management MDM Server 8.0/8.5/9.0/10/ 11/11.5/11.6 , Master Information Hub Server 9.0.2, InfoSphere RDM Server 9.0/11, IBM Initiate Master Data Service IMDS 9.7/10/11/11.5 Suite, Service-Oriented Architecture SOA, IBM Business Process Manager 8/8.5.6 (Standard Edition)
WebSphere: WebSphere Application Server 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 8.5 Base and Network Deployment, Enterprise Service Bus ESB, MQ 8.0/9.0
Data Modeling: Erwin 7/4.5, MS Visio, Embarcadero ERStudio
Databases: Teradata V2R5/R6/R7, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2 11.1/10.x/9.x/7.x, SQL Server 2005/2000, Peoplesoft EPM, Netezza 7.0
Programming/Scripting: Java, J2EE, Perl, SQL, T: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, XML, Web Services, Python, Jython, Jacl, wsadmin, XSLT, SOAP, REST API
Operating System: Win XP/NT/Vista/ 2000/2003/2008 , Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, AS 400, Cloud (Azure)
Scheduling: Control: M, Autosys, Crontab Utility
Confidential, MAWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere MDM Standard Edition (Virtual MDM) 11.6, WAS 22.214.171.124 ND, SOA, Web Services, MQ 9.0, DB2 11.1 ESE, Cloud (AWS), Windows 7 & RHEL 7.4
ConfidentialWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere Information Server/Foundation Tools 9.1.2/11.5/11.7 Suite DataStage, QualityStage, FastTrack, Metadata Workbench, Business Glossary & Information Services Director, Information Governance Catalog (IGC) 11.5/11.7, IBM InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition 11/11.5/11.6 , WAS 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52/9.0 ND, IBM BPM 8.5.6 Standard Edition, SOA, Web Services, DB 2 10.1/10.5/11.1 ESE, Cloud (Azure), Windows 7 & RHEL 6.5/7.2
Confidential, NYWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere Information Server 9.1.2 Suite DataStage & Business Glossary, IBM InfoSphere MDM RDM Hub 11, WAS 184.108.40.206 ND, SOA, IBM BPM 8 Standard Edition, Web Services, Oracle 11gR2, Windows 7 & RHEL 6.5
Confidential, OHWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere Information Server 9.1.2 Suite DataStage & QualityStage, IBM InfoSphere MDM Server & Initiate 8.5/11, WAS 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168 ND, SOA, SOAP, Web Services, DB2 ESE 10.1 & z/os DB2 database V11, Windows XP, Z/OS 10.1 & AIX 7.1
Confidential, NYWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere Information Server 22.214.171.124 Suite DataStage & QualityStage, InfoSphere Foundation Tools 126.96.36.199 Suite Information Analyzer, Metadata Workbench & Business Glossary, SQL Server 2008, WAS 8.0ND, DB2 ESE 9.7, Windows 7 & Windows 2008 Server R2.
Confidential, ILWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.7 Suite DataStage & IS Manager, InfoSphere Foundation Tools 8.7 Suite Information Analyzer, Metadata Workbench, Business Glossary & FastTrack, DB2 9.7, WAS 188.8.131.52ND, IBM MDM V10 Suite, SOA, Windows 7, Unix AIX 7.1, Linux RHEL AP 5 & Windows 2008 Server R2.
Confidential, NJWebSphere Application Developer
Environment : IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.7 Suite DataStage & IS Manager, InfoSphere Foundation Tools 8.7 Suite Information Analyzer, Metadata Workbench, Business Glossary & FastTrack, DB2 9.7, Blue Print Director, WAS 184.108.40.206ND, SOA, IBM MDM & Initiate V10, Web Services, Batch Scripts, HP-UX 11i, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, Windows XP, Unix AIX 6.1 & Windows 2008 Server R2.