- Over 10 years of extensive experience in the IT industry including design, development, implementation and maintenance of Enterprise Applications using IBM WebSphere Application server, IBM HTTP Server, Sun one Web server, Apache web server, IIS, WebSphere MQ,Weblogic, Tomcat, JMS, LDAP, Oracle, DB2 on UNIX (Solaris/AIX/Linux) and Windows NT/2000 environments.
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration, Trouble-Shooting and Maintenance of IBM WebSphere V6.x/5.x/4.0.x, IBM HTTP Server, iPlanet Web server and Apache Web server.
- Experience in Maintaining IBM WebSphere Application Servers on different UNIX platforms and setting up the development, testing, staging and production environments.
- Experience in designing distributed systems using J2EE Technologies for various services and integrated with IBM HTTP Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server and DB2/Sybase.
- Expertise in Installing, Administering and Troubleshooting of high-availability systems.
- Fluent in Java development technologies like JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs and Remote method Invocation (RMI) to access remote Servers and Database calls with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and deployment of J2EE Application archives (JAR, WAR and EAR) on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Experience in 24x7 on-call production support and trouble shooting problems related to Web Servers, WebSphere Application Server, MQ Series and Database, in Managing security, organization and remote computing issues.
- Good Team player possessing excellent communicational skills, self-starter and self motivated.
Programming Languages and Scripts: Java, Shell scripting (Korn, bash),Jython,Jacl, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, ASP, Enterprise Java Beans, XML, XSL, JNDI, JMS, LDAP.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9.0, DB2, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access.
Web/Application Servers: IBMWebSphere 4.0/188.8.131.52/5.1/6.0.2/184.108.40.206, WebSphere Portal Server 5.0.2, WebLogic 6.0/8.1, IBM HTTP Server1.3.26/2.0.47/6.0, Tomcat 6.x, Apache, IIS 6.0,Sunone 6.0/6.1.
Operating Systems: IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Sun Solaris 8/9, Windows 2000/2003/NT.
Development/Build Tools: WSAD, ANT, AAT, SQL Plus.
Networking & Communication Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP.
Testing Tools: Solstice integra, JMS Tester
Performance Monitoring Tools: HP Diagnostics Probe 7.50, Mercury Probe 6.5.Introscope 7.1, TPV,JAMon2.7, PMAT
IBM Certified WebSphere Application Server V6.0 Administrator
Bachelors in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Masters in Computer Engineering
Confidential, Charlotte, NC Jul 08 – Oct 09
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application server 6.0.x/6.1,Sunone 6.0/6.1(iplanet) and IBM HTTP Server on AIX, SOLARIS, z/OS and Windows Platforms.
- Involved in establishment of J2S project and successfully implemented the configuration standards.
- Provided technical support for custom made shell scripts that gives specific permissions to the developers.
- Involved in the migration of WAS 5.1 to WAS6.1 and WAS 6.0 to 6.1.
- Responsible for scheduled and emergency software changes, problem determination and implementation of corrective measures.
- Installed Apache Tomcat 6 and configured IIS instances on Windows net and DMZ servers.
- Created and configured SSL for secure communication at both Application and Web servers using VeriSign and BOA certs.
- Created horizontal and vertical clusters for WLM and implemented high availability servers.
- Installed and configured BEA Weblogic 8.1 on linux.
- Installed and configured JAMon on Windows which isused for monitoring Tomacat servers.
- Installed, configured an supported ColdfusionMX 7 on Lunix. Maintained a cfm application and involved with the developers for performance issues.
- Installed Introscope workstation and agents and closely worked with DG Introscope Communication team for runtime performance issues.
- Installed MYSQL 5.1 on Windows. Created Tables and views as a part of Tomcat installation.
- Edited automated scripts for BOA standards for wasconfig and port assignment scripts using Jython.
- Used ANT script for deployment and updating EAR’s
- Involved in heap analysis and troubleshooting using IBM PMAT in lower environments.
- Anti-Money Laundering Course was completed and got certified in BankofAmerica.
- 24X7 on-call production support and trouble shooting problems related to WebSphere Application Servers, Tomcat Application servers, Web Servers, and MQ Servers.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat/6.0.18, Web logic 8.1, Wily Introscope 7.1 P11, IBM MQ Series, IBM RAD, IBM DB2 8.x, IBM HTTP Server 1.3.x/2.0.x, Sun one 6.0/6.1,Windows 2000/NT,WCC, ColdFusion 7, Peregrine Service Center v220.127.116.11, JAMon2.7, SharePoint, Discovery, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3 ML4, Sun Solaris 5.10/8.0/9,RHEL 4.0, MYSQL 5.1, PMAT, Jython/ANT/Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA. May 05 – May 08
- Technology Expert with IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server & IBM DB2 Database setup, configuration and capacity planning.
- Installed fix packs and patches to IHS, WAS and JDK.
- Maintained WebSphere V5.x/V6.x on different UNIX platforms and have setup development, testing, staging and production environments for the on going application development.
- Providing level 2 and level 3 technical supports for DCX Production Web applications and Web Server Technology.
- Configured Workload Management (WLM) using models and clones, horizontal scalability of WebSphere through a mechanism called as “Cloning of multiple JVMs” with independent Java Virtual Machines-JVMs, for each clone.
- Involved in troubleshooting, performance tuning using Heap Analyzer, Log Analyzer and Introscope.
- Confiugured, upgraded certs and supported Weblogic 8.1 on LUNIX.
- Involved with the developers for testing transactions using Solstice Integra and JMS tester.
- Deployed the EAR files and created Korn shell scripting automated deployment of the applications.
- Involved in migration of WebSphere Application Server from V5.0 to 6.0.
- Created property files used for configuring environment with JACAL scripts.
- Supported WebSphere Application Server clustering, load balance and failover.
- Involved in transitioning J2EE applications from quality assurance to production environment on Sun Solaris, AIX and WinNT environments.
- Coordinating with web developers and outside organizations to minimize Application downtime.
- Used MQ to enable application integrity, sending and receiving data as messages across different platforms.
- Involved in connecting the DB2 and Oracle8i databases with production as well as development servers.
- Used AAT for assembling components and generating deployment code for application.
- Active involvement in monitoring server performance, network traffic to reduce performance bottlenecks.
- Configured JDBC 2.0 access to the database server using TCP/IP.
- Configured the web server interfaces, session management, virtual hosts and transports for Web Sphere.
- Managed to create cron jobs, batch processing and job scheduling.
- 24X7 on-call production support and trouble shooting problems related to WebSphere Application Servers, Web Servers, and MQ Servers.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x/5.x, Wily, IBM MQ Series, IBM WSAD, IBM DB2 8.x, IBM HTTP Server 1.3.x/2.0.x, Apache HTTP 2.0, Web logic 8.1, Solstice Integra, JMS Tester, Maxmio, Korn/JACAL Scripts, IBM AIX 5.x, Sun Solaris 5.6/8.0, Windows 2000/NT.
Confidential, Minneapolis Sep 03 – Apr 05
- Installed and configured WebSphere 4.0.x/5.1 and IBM HTTP Server on Windows platform.
- Involved in the deployment of various J2EE components using WebSphere Application Server.
- Used scripts for Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Migration of IBM Web Sphere.
- Provided WebSphere solutions to Enterprise and involved in training user community about application usage.
- Involved in trouble shooting and performance tuning using Resource Analyzer and Log Analyzer.
- Ensure application dependencies are integrated on system level components such as database, Data Source Name (DSN), and Application Server connection pooling (Oracle) including identification and documentation.
- Worked closely with the Probe team, for the update from Mercury Probe to HP Probe for performance tuning in staging environment.
- Involved in designing WebSphere Application Server load balancing and fail over by using Workload Management (WLM), horizontal and vertical scaling.
- Responsible for Web server and Application server installation, support and performance monitoring for all applications running on the company’s Website.
- Played a major role in WebSphere Migration from version 4.0.7 to 5.1 and performed various tests on application servers using Apache JMeter.
- Edited Perl scripts used for port assignments
- Responsible for Problem Determination (PD) & Problem Source Identification (PSI) in Application Servers and installed Applications.
- Closely worked with Development team to fine tune the run time behavior of the applications.
- Installed and configured Active directory for sso.
- Applied software maintenance, program fixes and keeping the system software releases current. Customized the portal menus, themes, login, logout and home pages.
- Provided WebSphere solutions to Enterprise and involved in training user community about application usage.
Environment: WebSphere 4.0.x/5.1, IBM HTTP Server 2.0.x, HP Diagnostics Probe 7.50, Mercury Probe 6.5, Java, Sell/Perl scripting J2EE, XML, Oracle 9i, SQL Server, WSAD, Active Directory, Windows 2000/2003.
Confidential, Jersey City NJ Jan 2000 – Jul 03
eBusiness website support and providing the development, testing, staging and production environments to the new application development and implementation. I was involved in number of installation of WebSphere instances from development to production. I was also involved configuring the WebSphere load balancing using WebSphere workload management like horizontal cloning and vertical cloning, I configured the extranet Web Servers and intranet application servers using the firewalls between the Web Servers and application servers (DMZ model).
- WebSphere production support and administration.
- Setting up the development, testing and staging environment for the on going application development and Maintaining WebSphere servers on different UNIX platforms
- Debugging of the application problems while developing and deploying the application
- Automated the maintenance process of WebSphereby using scripts, also recovered the back up of WebSphere configuration using XMLConfig tool.
- Installed and configured iPlanet web server.
- Installed and configured IBM WebSphere Application Server 4.0.x, JDBC drivers and Servlets engines on Solaris.
- Created user roles and groups for securing the resources using local operating system authentication.
- Configured Workload Management (WLM) using models and clones.
- Configured horizontal scalability of WebSphere through a mechanism called as “Cloning of multiple JVMs” with independent Java Virtual Machines-JVMs, for each clone..
Environment: IBM WebSphere App Server 5.0/4.0, WPS 4.0, AIX, Windows 2000, EJB, JDK1.3, J2EE, JNDI, Netscape Enterprise Server, IBM Visual Age for Java4.0, Tomcat server, XML, DB2, Shell scripts, OOAD, UML, Rational Rose 2000.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes