- An experienced professional having 3.7 years of experience on Middleware administration, development, and L2/L3 support using IBM WebSphere MQSeries, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, and IBM Integration Bus on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, IBM AIX, and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Looking for Middleware/EAI Administrator and Integration Solution Developer roles.
- IBM WebSphere MQSeries v7.5
- IBM Integration Bus v9.0
- IBM WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition v7.5
- IBM WebSphere DataPower XI52 v7.1
- Splunk Enterprise v6.5.0
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker v7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 & 2012
- IBM Tivoli Monitor v6.3
- IBM WebSphere DataPower XG45 v7.1
- Jenkins v1.605
EAI Administrator and Integration Solution Developer
- End - to-end setup of WMQ, WMB and IIB on development, test and live environments.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of WMQ, WMB, IIB and DataPower objects and components.
- Implement and manage distributed/point-to-point queuing, multi-hopping mechanism, clustering mechanism, and Pub-Sub model.
- Provide assistance to applications in initiating connectivity with WMQ, WMB, IIB and DataPower.
- Participate in the design, development, and debugging of medium to high complexity IIB integration modules using various end and side protocols/architectures such as MQ, SSH, (S)FTP, HTTP(S), REST, SOAP, etc.
- Work with message transformation for various message domains and transport protocols such as XML, JSON, CSV, HTTP(S), etc. using ESQL and XSL transformation modules.
- Create SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation through WMB and IIB.
- Assist the network teams in capturing real-time TCP packets for troubleshooting network and firewall issues.
- Participate in comprehensive project architectural planning, and estimations for person-days and costs .
- Design and develop technical solution documents and functional diagrams for customers and various stakeholders possessing non-technical visibility.
- Attend customer/vendor/stakeholder-initiated meetings for project planning and live troubleshooting for high-priority (P1/P2) incidents.
- Perform SSL/TLS certificate requests and installations/renewals in key/trust-stores, and SSH key generation in Linux user profiles to ensure secure handshaking with applications.
- Participate in migration/upgradation of Middleware components to higher versions.
- Manual command-line deployment of WMB and IIB message flows.
- Incorporate resilience by setting up a controlled disaster recovery environment.
- Incorporate authorization for WMQ, WMB, IIB and DataPower objects using OAM.
- Manual message reprocessing using RFHUtility, runmqdlq and qload utilities.
- Manual housekeeping of WMQ linear active logs.
- Configure MFT bridge agent connectivity to co-ordination Queue Managers, and schedule automated MFT fteCreateTransfer batch jobs using shell script.
- Generate and export statistical and historical system load reports for middleware components from IBM Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server.
- Fine-tune WMQ, WMB, IIB and DataPower components to achieve high performance.
- Conform to ITIL processes for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Risk/Impact Management using tools like BMC Remedy, JIRA, and Service Now.
- Maintain version controls for integration services using SVN and Git (BitBucket).
- Monitor/administer server logs, error logs, user/debug traces, and FDC probes for troubleshooting issues with WMQ MQI calls or WMB/IIB/DataPower message flows.
- Manual capture of the servers' system hardware activity reports.
Integration Administrator and Solution Developer
- Design and develop complex IIB ESQL integration modules using SAP adapters for processing and transforming IDoc messages.
- Participate in the proposal of design and architectural patterns of protocols and security to integrate new applications with ESB.
- Generate self-signed SSL certificates for secure connections to remote Brokers and Queue Managers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents/service requests related to the existing MQ and IIB setup, including enhancements of existing legacy message flows.
- Create Apache API Gateway proxy entries for pass-through web-services.
- Create and maintain ANT scripts on Jenkins server for build, deployment and monitoring purposes.