- 7+ years of experience developing software in Java/J2EE and SOA based integration services using Websphere Process Server, IBM RAD, Websphere Application Server, IBM MQ, Websphere Enterprise Service Bus, IBM Datapower, Websphere Message Broker.
- Proficient in Java development. Sun Certification as Java Programmer.
- Experienced in application development using J2EE concepts and frameworks - SOAP web services using JAXWS, JMS, MyBatis, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Expert in developing business processes, orchestrations, mediations, business maps, interface maps, human tasks, business objects and other business integration SCA components.
- Experienced in deployment, configuration and release management of services on non-production (System Integration, QA, UAT and Pre-live) environments and production (LIVE) environments.
- Proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
- Superior analytical, time management and problem solving skills. Work well at all business levels
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, Basic UNIX, XML, XSD, SOAP, BPEL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere Application Server 6.1 and 7
Database tools: DBVisualizer 6.0, SQL Developer, Toad10.5
IDE: Eclipse 3.3.2, IBM RAD 7, Websphere Integration Developer v7
Version Control: Subversion, Accurev
XML Tools: SOAPUI, Altova XML Spy, Altova Map Force for xml mappi ng.
Integration/ESB Tools: IBM WebSphere DataPower XI 50 (v 220.127.116.11), IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender 8.1/8.2, IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.1.2and 7, IBM BPM, Websphere MQ, Websphere Message Broker 7.0, Progress Sonic ESB, Progress Sonic MQ, Progress Actional Management Server and Actional Intermediary, WESB, BPM7.5.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g
- Provider Information Platform (PIP) is a centralized system to maintain healthcare provider’s information including contract details and demographic data. The downstream systems maintain provider demographic data and contract information. Since all these systems are interrelated, any change in provider record in PIP needs to be pushed to all other subsystems.
- The PIP system was to be replaced by a vendor product, Provider Information Management System (PIMS).
- In the original system (PIP), the middleware developed in Websphere Message Broker handled the flow of messages to the downstream systems. But with PIMS, the role performed by WMB was to be replaced by Websphere Process Server.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, design of WPS integrations
- Involved in various technical meetings with technical architect and SAs to understand the existing WMB interfaces and determine an optimal solution to migrate to WPS. Prepared the flow functionality documents for the existing WMB message flows.
- Developed wsdls, xsds, business processes, mediations, EIS adapters and related SCA components for the WPS functionality.
- Identified and developed a common java module inside WPS to integrate with the common logging application, EAS used across the organization.
- Maintenance and support for the existing WMB functionality. Activities included changes in the message flow nodes, ESQLs, message sets, debugging problems with the queue configurations and fixing issues in production as when they arise.
- Developed best practices, naming and coding standards documents to be followed during development.
- Wrote detailed technical design documents on various integrations patterns.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Design Lead and Senior Developer
Software: IBM RAD, Websphere Application Server, JAXWS, JAXB, WSDL, XML, XSD, Websphere Process Server, Websphere Integration Developer, Websphere MQ, SOAP Webservices (JAX-WS), JAXB, EJB3.0, MyBatis, Unix, Oracle 10g, Toad for Oracle, SOAP UI
- The project was about integrating applications in the Universal Decision Engine. The decision engine has a fleet of applications which interacts to achieve credit decisioning. The applications are required to be highly scalable, robust and nimble. The credit card application decision engine is consumed by both the Banking Centre and the E-Comm space and includes irresolute strategies which have to be changed with impulsive market conditions.
- The application interacts with downstream applications to collect information from customer depending on the segments they belong to, compute the Fico Score and Ability To Pay, gather Customer Relationship data, Credit Bureau data and Employment History and consolidates and sends them to the decision engine which decides to Approve, Reject or Defer the application or offer any Counter-Offers.
- Requirements gathering and brain-storming of how the changes can be implemented with little impact on the dependent applications. Prepared the complete technical design documents accordingly.
- Developed short running Business Processes, Mediations, Orchestrations, Business Objects, EIS bindings (JDBC Adapter), MQ Bindings, Web service bindings, WSDL, XMLs to integrate multiple multi-platform applications to gather all required data for the decisioning.
- Persist the data gathered from the various applications and post decisioning data in the Oracle database.
- The decisioning strategies kept changing very frequently and the integration services had to be changed to accommodate the changes and also ensure the calling systems are also updated accordingly. This majorly included changes in interfaces at both producing and consuming ends, associated XSD, code changes within the java modules, WPS service modules and changes in the database.
- Minor releases happened once every month (BAU release) and major releases once in a quarter.
- Debugging of production issues with quick turnaround times especially in the E-Comm space.
- Maintain and enhance a scheduled Autosys job to extract the persisted data from the database and send them to downstream reporting system daily.
- Handling production installs and post release technical validations.
Software: IBM Websphere Process Server, Java, IBM Websphere Integration Developer, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1, Spring 1.2.6, Hibernate, SOAP UI, BPEL, SQL, XML, XSD
- Development using IBM Websphere Process Server, Java1.5, Spring, Hibernate, JSP.
- The project was about automating the procedure involved in entertaining the Admirals Club members in the Confidential lounges at various airports. The projects helped in streamlining the business operations and thus remove the dependency on the current legacy system.
- Developed web services, business processes and orchestration services which were to be consumed by the front end Siebel application. The services developed act as an interface between the Siebel application and the backend Global Distribution System.
- Maintenance and enhancement of web application Points.com that manages the miles earned through the Confidential frequent flyer program, AAdvantage. Operations included buy, share, redeem and gift miles.
- Involved in the analysis of the scope, objectives and requirements of the project. Analyzing different solutions to come up with an optimal one for the integration of the systems
- Preparation of High and Low Level Design Documents.
- Analyze, communicate with and understand the operations of the front end Siebel application and the GDS teams to arrive at an optimum integration solution.
- Development (XSD & WSDL Creation, BPEL Creation, Orchestration and hosting Web Services )
- Developed, designed and maintained a common interface using Java which handled the Session Management and Logging for the entire application.
- Involved in the complete lifecycle implementation of the application.
Software, Environment: IBM Datapower XI50, IBM WTX V8.1/8.2, Altova XMLSpy, Altova MapForce
- The project involved the analysis, design and configuration of middle tier services which will be consumed by the front end Siebel application to support new generation loyalty solution.
- Analyze, communicate with and understand the operations of the front end Siebel application and the GDS teams to arrive at an optimum integration solution
- Development (XSLT creation, WTX mapping, Configuration of services)
Integration Developer and Team Lead
Software, Environment: Progress Sonic ESB/MQ, Actional Intermediary, Actional Management server, Unix, JMS Test Client
- Analyst in the release management team. TTP provides a replacement of the Amadeus's Classic Departure Control System used by BA.
- The integration services, business processes and orchestrations were developed using Progress Sonic ESB/MQ. Progress Actional Intermediary was used to configure an interface surrounding the complete platform which consisted of close to 250 services
- Defining a set of control gates to be accomplished by the ESB services to ensure quality and standard. This was accomplished post interaction with the Sonic ESB expert team.
- Interacting with the service teams and testing teams to solve issues post deployment onto the environments to ensure that the services are error free before it goes Live.
- Responsible for solving the technical/functional glitches which mandated the awareness of how the 250 services interact
- Was involved in defining a process and in the actual deployment and configuration of these services on the System Integration, QA, Pre-live and the Production environments.
- Involved in the preparation of Defect Management and Change Management process documents
- Designed solutions in Java and Unix to automate the deployment process.
- Design and development of an interface around the Integration platform using which the third party clients invoke the services.
- Lead a team of 8.