- An accomplished IT professional with around 9 years of technology experience in Design, Development, Administration & testing in EAI implementations using IBM WebSphere, RedHat JBOSS EAP, Oracle WebLogic and Tomcat application servers.
Operating Systems: Linux 6.x, Windows 2008/2012, SUN Solaris 10
Middleware servers: WebSphere V7, V8.5.5, WebLogic 11g, 12c, JBOSS EAP 5.x,6.x, Tomcat 7.x, 8, Apache, OHS, IHS, IBM MQ.
Configuration Management, CI/CD tools: Puppet, Jenkins, Git.
SSO, LDAP: Oracle Access Manager 12c, CA Siteminder, ODSEE 184.108.40.206
Scripting: UNIX Shell Scripting.
SSL: Entrust SSL certificates
- Involved in Data Center Migration project. Client wants to standardize their software and hardware landscape based on the CTRM(Cummins Technology Reference Model), Categorize the application migration based on 4R results(Retain, Replace, Re - Engineer and retire) and develop an automated application discovery process which creates application dependency mapping for all production applications hosted in data center that helps to understand the relationship between various applications and future roadmap.
- Experienced in Installation, configuration of JBOSS EAP application servers for DEV, QA and PROD systems.
- Experienced in installation, configuration, upgrade and troubleshooting of WebSphere Application server 7.x / 8.5.5 in Development, Staging and Production Environments.
- Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle WebLogic 11g, 12c application server.
- Strong technical knowledge includes JBOSS, WebSphere and WebLogic application server implementation, fail-over support, workload management (WLM) using horizontal scaling and vertical scaling and performance tuning.
- Migrated Applications from WebLogic to JBOSS application server.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on Jboss application server
- Involved in the design and capacity planning for achieving scalability for E-business.
- Involved in Configuring Application Servers resources such as JDBC Provider, Data Sources and administered performance tuning.
- Experienced in applying WebSphere fix Packs, applying patches on WebLogic.
- Installed Tomcat application server on Linux and deployed the applications.
- Applied entrust SSL certificates on IHS, OHS, Apache servers.
- Defined MQ objects including Queue Managers, Remote queues, Local Queues, Queue Aliases, Channels, Clusters(channels, queues, Queue Managers), Transmission Queues.
- Using MQSC Commands performed administration tasks.
- Written Puppet manifests and modules to deploy, configure, and manage servers.
- Having good exposure on DevOps CI/CD tools Jenkins and Git.
- Having exposure on managing, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including backups, patches, and scaling.
- Having exposure on managing Amazon instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of Amazon instances using Amazon Cloud Watch.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. A Self-starter with a positive attitude to adopt new technologies.
Environment: WebSphere Application Server V7, V6.1, v8.5.5, JBOSS EAP 5x,6x, WebLogic Application server 11g,12c, IBM Http Server V7.0, 8.5, Tomcat 6.x, IBM MQ 7.0, CA Siteminder R12.51, Sun One LDAP, Solaris, OAM, Puppet, Splunk, AWS.
- Installed and Configured and supported IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5.X/6.1/6.0, Apache Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server on Windows and Linux for Dev/Stg/Production environments.
- Installed, configured and supported JBOSS application servers.
- Configured data sources and tuned connection pool settings on JBOSS server.
- Migrated the applications from JBOSS 5.x to 6.x
- Involved in designing WebSphere Application Server load balancing and fail-over by using Workload Management (WLM), horizontal and vertical scaling.
- Installed and configured and supported Oracle WebLogic 11g, 12c application server.
- Experienced in installing and upgrading fix packs to latest versions.
- Hands of experience on applying and managing Entrust SSL/TLS certificates on various web and application servers.
- Applying the patches to the WebLogic servers, OHS servers.
- Installed, configured and tuned the Tomcat application server.
- Created data sources and tuned connection pool values on Tomcat server.
- Used config wizard and config builder extensively to create and manage WebLogic domains.
- Configured and administered Connection pools, multi connection pools and Data Source for JDBC connections on WebSphere and WebLogic admin consoles.
- Developed and implemented Shell scripts for automating day to day admin tasks.
- Created IBM Problem Management Records (PMR) to report WebSphere Application Server problems. Analyzed log files to solve problems using debugging tools like Log Analyzer, First Failure Data Capture Tool and Collector Tool.
- Migrated the applications from WebSphere application server V7 to V8.5.5.
- Integrated WebSphere, WebLogic admin consoles with LDAP directory server.
- Involved in mission critical applications Multiple Data Center application setup for fail-over.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis and involved in support for the WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server and Tomcat server. Support including analyzing the thread dumps, heap dumps of servers, memory and CPU utilization, troubleshooting and monitoring the logs.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of CA Site Minder proxy servers/policy servers.
- Installed Siteminder web agents on web servers to setup SSO.
- Experienced in installing OAM(Oracle Access Manager) webgate on web servers and configuring SSO setup for applications.
- Migrated the web applications from OAM 11g to 12c as part of project.
- Setup the sso through SAML token for the applications hosted on Cloud infrastructure.
- Experienced in installing and maintaining Oracle Directory server enterprise edition setup and replication agreements between servers.
- Involved in creating Shell scripts for starting and stopping the applications servers during server reboots which will avoid manual stop/start services.
- Creating new shell scripts for various monitoring task and generating thread dumps in case of server hung issue and to reduce manual start-stop of service
- Performance monitoring, tuning and resolving WebLogic issues.
- Worked with Vendors for product related issues and for root cause analysis of the major outage issues.
- Also worked with vendors for the third party custom applications setup.
- Prepared the technical support documents and run books for supporting day to day operations.
- Scheduling Cron jobs and shell scripting to automate monitoring and alerting tasks.
- Monitoring the performance and ensuring availability of applications in Production environment
- Handling severity calls to resolve and troubleshoot the applications running on Production environments.
Environment: WebSphere Application Server V7, V6.1, v8.5.5, JBOSS application server 5.x, 6.x, WebLogic Application server 11g, IBM Http Server V7.0. 12c, Tomcat 6.x, CA Siteminder R12.51, Sun One LDAP, Solaris, Oracle Access Manager, Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Splunk. IBM MQ, RedHat Linux, Windows.
- Installation, configuration, Deployment and management of enterprise applications using WebSphere Application server 6.x & 7.x.
- Experience in setting up multiple clusters and implementing Load Balancing, High Availability and Failover functionality.
- Performing application deployments using EAR / WAR files on WebSphere Application Servers on various environments.
- Handling PartnerWorld issues to assist developers remotely in resolving their Development, Installation, configuration, Performance tuning and product maintenance.
- Collaborating with product team level 2/3 teams to assist our partners in resolving product defects.
- Analyzing diagnostic information like heap dumps and thread dumps using Heap Dump Analyzer and Thread dump Analyzer.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues by analyzing logs like JVM logs & IBM http server logs.
- Configured and tuning JDBC Connection pools, JMS configurations and JVM tuning.
- Configured SSL on WebSphere and IBM Http Server.
- Installing and upgrading WebSphere Fix packs.
- Configuring and Enable Global Security for the WebSphere admin console
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and deploy IBM MQ in the operational environment on RHEL
Environment: : Windows XP, Linux, IBM DB2, WebSphere Application Server V7, V6.1, WMQ V7.0,Java, J2EE, RAD, IBM Http Server V7.0.