- 16 years of experience in integration space.
- A detail oriented integration architect who goes beyond defining blocks in the architecture diagram.
- Experience in defining best practices, and design standards.
- Experience being part of the customer governance team for API interface definition.
- Experience defining domain driven APIs based on the business entities and business processes identified.
- Experience in defining yamls/swagger/openAPI for API interfaces.
- Experience following micro services architecture style and defining REST APIs.
- Experience defining architecture diagrams, process flow diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Experience in creating API catalog, identifying reusable APIs and providing reusable matrix.
- Experience in troubleshooting/triaging defects and incidents.
- Experience in looking into NFRs and propose/identify tuning/optimization opportunities.
- Experience in SOA driven designing and development of the integration solutions.
- Experience in leading discovery efforts for new projects.
- Experience in providing swag level estimates and financials.
- Experience in preparing user stories, defining scenarios, project plan, work orders, change orders, resource load, and estimation.
- Experience in providing design walk thorough of the solution to senior management and technical leadership team and get their buy in for the proposed solution.
- Experience in jira.
- Experience working in agile framework.
- Certified SAFE Agilist.
- Experience in IBM APIConnect.
- Experience in NoSQL databases.
- Experience in entity relationship modeling.
- Experience in gremlin, Titan, Janusgraph, Hbase, SOLR.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker v6, v6.1, V7 and v8, IIBv9, IIBv10.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere MQ Series v5.3, v6, v7.0 and V7.1, V8.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V7.5.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere CastIron.
- Experience in interviewing and fulfilling new positions.
- Experience in business development initiatives.
- Experience in building relationships with customer.
- Experience in Retail, Media and Insurance domain.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with global partners.
- Experience in coordinating with partners across geographies and getting the integration and connectivity testing between different systems done.
- Experience in providing consulting for technical integration problems.
- Experience in coordinating with offshore on onsite - offshore delivery model.
Operating Systems: Windows XP,AIX
Languages/Technology: Websphere Message Broker v6.0,v6.1, v7, V8, IIB v9, V10, Websphere MQ series v5.x,v6.x,v7.x, Java, XML, XSD, SOAP, REST, Swagger, IBM APIConnect, JSON, WSDL, ESQL, SQL, Starteam, Buildforge, ANT, Bitbucket, Gremlin, Hbase, SOLR, Titan, Janusgraph.
Development Tools: Eclipse, WMB toolkit, CastIron studio, WSRR, Swagger.io
- Providing Technical expertise to team wherever required
- Single point of contact for any integration related queries for multiple programs across self service and assisted platforms.
- Leading a team that defines APIs using MSA style.
- Delivering domain driven API interfaces for the development team to implement once the contract is approved by governance authority.
- Identifying domain specific API’s and creating API contracts( Swaggers)
- Defining security standards for both internal and external consumptions of API’s
- Securing and Managing API’s using API Management tool( IBM API Connect)
- Lead solution design workshops to design APIs and underlying data based on the use cases and scenarios.
- Prioritizing user stories backlog with product owner and scrum master.
- Take part in PI planning.
- Defining system and channel API’s for different channels.
- Member of governance board.
- Helping troubleshooting/triaging defects.
- Preparing use cases by identifying scenarios from the BSA through BRDs, FRDs, or business user stories.
- Provide design presentation to the senior architecture team.
- Get review comments from the senior architecture team on the approaches and get their buy in for the design.
- Provide guidance to team members on the modeling standards and governance methodology.
- Provided Technical expertise to peers while development wherever required
- Lead a team of 8 for EAI ADM.
- SPOC for weekly status meeting with the client.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to different levels of management.
- Prepare shift schedule and compute shift allowances.
- Prepare incident/ticket audit reports.