- About 20 years of hands-on experience in full life cycle of software development, especially in Java, JEE, Web, Web Services, SOA, Client-Server, and distributed applications development
- Development of complex distributed information systems based on service-oriented, secured and multi-tier architectures using Java, JEE, Web Services JAXWS/REST , EJB, JMS, XML, JSON, JSP, ESB, Servlet, and Google Web Toolkit GWT on Glassfish, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, ServiceMix, DataPower, WSRR, and TIBCO
- Development of database applications using Hibernate, JDBC, JCA, JPA and Web Services on Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, Informix, MongoDB, and HSQLDB, Data annotation using AQL
- Development of messaging driven applications using JMS and JEE on WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, Glassfish, JBoss, and TIBCO
- Development of content management, collaboration, and workflow applications using JEE, Portal, Portlet, Web Services, BPEL, BPM, JMS, MQ messaging, and Lotus Notes
- Development of enterprise management and monitoring system using Tivoli technologies and MBean
- Development of Web tooling and application tooling applications
- Development of business integration and system integration adapters
- Significant experience in software and system architecture design using UML, modeling and requirement tools
- Extensive experience in software testing and test tool development using Junit, SoapUI, REST client, JMock, Mockito, LISA, Load Runner, DB Runner, and Perl
- Experience with build related tools such as Ant, Maven, Rational ClearCase, and MS Team Foundation Server.
- Strong experience in using different application platforms such as JBoss, GlassFish, WebSphere, ServiceMix, WebLogic, TIBCO and Tomcat on Linux/UNIX and Windows
- Proven ability on problem solving and analysis, self-motivation and team collaboration
- Significant experience utilizing agile, SCRUM and RUD methodologies
- Demonstrated industry and business experiences and skills to solve customer's problems
- Developed and tested the applications to compliant with Section 508 of Rehabilitation Act
- As a contractor from OSG, worked in Caesars Enterprise Banking projects to participate in designing and developing the EB applications using Java EE, EJB, JMS, XML, and JPA on WebSphere, Tibco EMS, and Informix.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL batching applications using Java EE, EJB, and JMS.
Harris Healthcare Solution
- Participation in the development of Kaiser Permanente KP Healthcare Information Exchange HIE and Florida HIE projects: Designed and developed the applications such as Audit Log GUI, Encryption/Decryption application, LDAP development on IBM Tivoli Directory Server and OpenLDAP, as well as Gateway to Gateway solutions using Java, GWT, Web Services, Hibernate, JDBC, and LDAP. Migrated data from other types of databases to Oracle database. These actions directly results in 6.4 M new business as KP Project Manager indicated in my Harris URock award. Received 3 Harris URock awards from KP Project Manager.
- Participation in the development of Harris HIE Common projects using Java, JEE, Web Services, Glassfish, My SQL, and Mirth API to develop terminology API and service, Integrating Healthcare Enterprise IHE patient discovery services, record locate service API, encryption/decryption applications, other new features to HIE gateway adapters, certificates util scripts, Auditlog Web, and setup HIE gateway of gateway
- Participation in the development of Harris Carefx Clinical Integration Network CIN which includes Provider Portal, Patient Portal, and Secure Messaging using Java, GWT, Web Services REST/JAXWS , and Spring technologies on Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Participation in the development of Harris Carefx Healthcare Service Integration Platform HSIP which is a SOA solution to provide clinical application services using Java, Web Services REST/JAXWS , Spring, JSON, XML, and Mirth API on Apache ServiceMix.
- Participation in the development of business processes for DOD North Chicago Healthcare pursuit using WebSphere Process Server 7, IBM Lombardi, BPEL, JDBC, Web Services, and WebSphere Business Modeler created HL7 business objects XSD with Mirth, AHLTA, VistA and CHCS format developed logging system to log and trace Java code and workflow developed Java Web Service, client, database access and JUnit testing code for the state service
- Participation in the development of Harris Proprietary SOA IRAD: Conducted trade studies on over 60 SOA related products using Pairwise trade methodology, the products ranged from enterprise service bus ESB , workflow management, event management, database, portal/viewer, to trending/report products Evaluated selected products such as Jboss ESB, FUSE ESB/Apache ServiceMix, Jboss Portal, JFreeChat, Qt IDE/Qt Jambi, JBoss Drool, and TIBCO Business Events Designed, developed and implemented Jboss ESB, JMS publisher/subscriber, File Probe service, and database integration service for the Proprietary SOA consolidator demo Designed, developed and implemented Jboss Portal and portlets for the Proprietary SOA consolidator demo Demonstrated the Harris Proprietary SOA consolidator to DOD customers
- Co-authored a research paper Using AOP to Separate SOA Security Concerns from Application Implementation for 2010 MILCOM
- Participation in the development of a SOA e-commerce reference application for IIS using GlassFish, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, JEE, WebSphere Portal, JSP, Portlet, JMS, messaging, SOA security, Tivoli Access Manager/WebSEAL, SAML2.0, WebSphere DataPower, OpenSSO, Struts, JFS, JPA and Hibernate
- Setup Tibco Enterprise Messaging Service and Tibco BPM products such as Business Works and iProcess for a Cyber security project
- Developed a JMS testing harness for an intelligence agency project pursuit
- Setup WebSphere Portal and WebLogic Portal, and developed a demo portal application
- Developed a secure data source JCA adapter on Sun Glassfish and Oracle Weblogic using Java JCA, JDBC, and JEE submitted a patent for this work
- Developed JAX Web Service code for identity propagation framework using Aspect-oriented programming AOP style and AspectJ in Sun Glassfish
- Completed IIS enterprise management and SOA management development using IBM Tivoli Monitoring and Management, ITCAM, NetCool and Omegamon
- Completed the setup LISA SOA Test Suite and created the Web services and virtualization test cases using LISA and SOAPUI
- Investigated SUN's security products such SUN Access Manager/Open SSO on Glassfish Investigated BEA Weblogic credential mapping, Oracle label security, Hibernate and Spring frameworks for JDBC
- Developed ESB/SOA pub/sub development for GOES-R pursuit demo using C/C and Java JMS on WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and LDAP Completed WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and LDAP setup for Goes-R pursuit demo. This pursuit demo helped Harris winning a 800 million contract
- Developed a test harness for GOES-R ESB testing, created WSDL and data model for GOES-R ESB and Web Service/client to test Web services using GlassFish and Java Web services
- Co-authored a research paper Using a Service-Oriented Architecture for Implementing System Wide Information Management: Considerations for the FAA Enterprise Architecture and the paper published in the Journal of Air Traffic Control Association ATCA and 51st annual ATCA 2006 meeting proceedings. Received Harris Corporate Golden Quill Award for the publication
- Co-authored a research paper Using a Service-Oriented Architecture for Implementing System Wide Information Management: Considerations for the FAA Enterprise Architecture and the paper published in the Journal of Air Traffic Control Association ATCA and ATCA 2007 meeting proceedings
- Participated in designing and prototyping the System Wide Information Management SWIM IRAD for core service, message delivery middleware, and SOA/ESB implementation
- Developed System Wide Information Management SWIM ESB to using WebSphere MQ and Message Broker
- Designed ESB applications for SWIM/GOES-R to integrate legacy systems
- Helped to fixe the bugs and maintain the Harris Electronic Records Archives ERA demo site
WebSphere Business Integration
- Led development team of WebSphere Business Integration WBI Adapter for Lotus Domino to design, develop, test, defects fixing, and customer support on Domino adapter using J2EE/Java, WSADIE, RSA/RAD, WID, C and Lotus Designer on WICS, WMQ and WAS/WBISF. Developed service component for the adapter and BEPL process in WBISF. The product was delivered ahead of schedule and positively contributed to the enhanced software revenue.
- Designed and developed WebSphere Business Integration Adapter for DTS using J2EE/Java, WSADIE, C on WICS, WMQ and WAS. This work resulted in invention publication.
- Developed test plan and test cases, modified test tool for WebSphere Adapter for Flatfile and JDBC using J2EE/Java, RSA/RAD, JUnit, JTest and WID on WPS and WAS. This project was completed with high quality within tight schedule and received very positive feedback from co-workers and managers.
- Developed test plan and test cases, conducted unit tests on WBI Adapter for Ariba Buyer using J2EE/Java, JUnit, JTest on WICS and WMQ, which led to the successful release of the products.
- Participated in a proof of technology project on Health Care and Life Science using SOA, Business Driven Development, Web Services, XML, Java XML, BPEL, RSA, WBI Modeler, WBIFS, WSADIE, WID, WPS and WebSphere Portal.
- Received awards for the first and second technical publication plateau.
- Integrated IBM Content Manager CM and Enterprise Information Portal EIP into WebSphere Portal Server Web Content Publisher WCP , Created CM data model and CM prototype application in WCP using CM, EIP, J2EE/Java. This project helps customer better manage their document content and Web content.
- Developed Web Content Publisher's parametric, textual, and federated search on CM and EIP contents using CM, EIP, J2EE/Java, JavaBean, XML, XSL and Xquery/XPath..
- Designed and created a CM XPath query layer in WebSphere server to handle XPath query callbacks. Created a unit test program and tested CM XPath query layer.
- Received Award for technical publication.
- Received Award for Outstanding Work for WebSphere Studio development using Java and EJB.
- Developed WebSphere Studio parsers, link management, and archive engine module which are key components of WebSphere Studio using Visual C and XML to help customers to develop Web site easily.
- Developed WebSphere Studio application server interface using Java and EJB.
- Developed WebSphere Studio debugger controller and interface using Java and Visual C .
- Integrated IBM Homepage Builder into WebSphere Studio using Visual C and XML.
- Developed and modified the WebSphere Studio sample projects using WebSphere Studio, VA Java, EJB, JSP and Servlet.
- Designed, developed, and tested Oracle Server and Oracle Fail Safe application solution/performance test tool for Netfinity cluster server tests using SQL, PERL, Win Runner and DBSizr.
- Developed system test tool for Netfinity server and MS NT server using MS Visual C .
- Lotus Domino Server SMTP/MTA Development and QA
- Developed, maintained, and modified the automatic test tools and database.
- Designed, created, and modified test plan/cases for the SMTP/MTA testing.
Intelligent Network Service
- Developed automatic PC test tool to simulate Operator Console sending requests to RS/6000 servers on MCI ISN network.
- Designed, written, and implemented test plan and test cases for UNIX based network software.