- 18 years of strong Administration experience with 12 years in WebSphere Administration.
- Over 13 years of expertise in Systems administration and project management with 10 years in Solaris, Linux administration, Db2. Admin experience in WebSphere Portal, Express, ESB and ,Deployment Manager, IHS servers, WCM and Community Edition in multiple environments.
- Systems Engineer/Architect, Responsible for the following activities: WebSphere Commerce 6.1 and WebSphere 7.0 App Servers, Web logic 11g servers.
- Successfully designed end - to - end Disaster Recovery plan between two data centers.
- Directly supported 5, tier 1, T-Mobile business applications. I collaborated with multiple teams, on successful application changes. Experience with TIBCO and RSP.
- Made changes on eBill: application involving LDAP configurations for new call access to RSP.
- Also start and stop servers, trouble shoot complex systems, decipher logs, use monitoring tools to capture incidents and correct.
- Monitoring tools I used were Keynote, Wily, Introscope, Splunk, Centivia, Java 6 based monitoring agents, BSM and IBM monitoring tools ITCAM and ISA.
- Performed several productions and staging deployments in multiple environments. I performed installs as needed on Web logic and WebSphere servers.
- 4 applications were Web logic 11g.
Sr. Systems Analyst WebSphere/ESB/MCOM/BCOM project delivery-Infrastructure
- In supporting WebSphere 7.0 0.11 Ecommerce projects I did installations, migration, trouble shooting, tuning and analyses. Worked with app teams on deployment. For MCOM/BCOM.
- Lead administrator /tech lead on MST HADR project. Helped design, map and configure project for implementation. This led to successful tests in fail over to new databases in a different states.DB2 version 9.7, AIX 6.1, WebSphere ND 22.214.171.124, I worked with a group of 17 people plus. Performed in both non prod and production environments.
- These environments consisted of both Linux and AIX servers in multi cell configuration
- Also did architectural design and built Macys middleware environments which consist of over 16 environments. Used jython scripts to create automation.
- Hired as Sr Systems Analyst Infrastructure responsible for major project implementations. Design and create installations, implementation of WebSphere 6.1 and 7.0 for all projects.
- Winner of 2009 Chairman's Award and Innovation Award for infrastructure technology changes. Since my arrival at Macys. Macy's .com sales are up 43 and the site stability is currently 98.16 up from 81.89 when I arrived.
- Created scripts to automate reading of data source settings on WAS MQ during HADR
- Trained by IBM in WebSphere ESB 126.96.36.199, WPC 188.8.131.52, performed installs and upgrades to multiple environments. Completed tuning analysis, troubleshooting and correct as required. Created scripts custom operation and automation.
- Made configuration changes. Install IHS servers. Integrate changes with other teams and provide leadership and direction on technical portions of the projects. Experience in ITCAM, Sitecope, SPLUNK and ISA monitoring systems.
- WebSphere 7.0 training from IBM, Winner of 2009 Chairman's Award and Innovation award for Infrastructure improvements. Sales have increased 68 over last years. Organized 17 different environments and was lead engineer on upgrade from 5.1 to 6.1 brought projects from 2 year delay to on time delivery.
- Directed development teams on deployments. Worked in jboss 4.2 server environments did Linux installations for WebSphere ESB and WASCE, portal 6.0 , Jboss bus connections involving both Macys and Bloomingdales.com, 3nd level direct support for MCOM and BCOM
- Subject Matter Expert SME for Macys to third party vendors using J2EE application for implementation of solutions and all new technology for infrastructure.
Sr. Consultant II/Architect
- Responsibilities were to perform installation deployments of WebSphere at client locations around the country, and configure middleware installations.
- Created graphs and flowcharts, designed WebSphere infrastructure and installed current technology to enhance customers' billing operations using Networxs and Facets applications.
- As a WAS SME, responsible for troubleshooting environments as required, deploying applications and supporting customers over the phone.
- Tasked to create the first WebSphere training and certification program for in-house and customer certifications. The training program was successful as the first class resulted in 9 students being certified in WAS 184.108.40.206 and networxs applications.
- Designed clusters based on environment and fixed problems related to customer issues working directly with project managers giving them technical expertise in front of the client.
- Performed WebSphere installs and upgrades and managed migrations.
- Advised clients regarding WebSphere environments for future projects etc. and built Clusters for production systems. HAC
- Platforms: UNIX, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows 2003 and 2005 servers, WebSphere ND/XD, Clusters, 5.1.11, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, WINSCP, Sharepoint, SOA, Oracle, MSSQL, JDBC, XML, Wiley, ITCAM monitoring ,WPSADMIN and Sybase 12.0, JAVA 1.5.0, VPN, Modeler, Pricer apps and EAR file installation.
WebSphere Portal Administrator
- Responsible for all WebSphere/Portal administration to production, QA , staging and development environments.
- Troubleshooting and repairing problems.
- Worked directly with business units to discuss use of portal technology and guide them in new technology.
- Installed applications and deployed EAR, WAR and JAR files.
- Worked with developers on staging and new development technologies. My team won 2nd Place in the industry Prestigious Best In industry Software . I helped design application and created infrastructure to support the portal web site housing the application.
- Installed WCM on portal for development and production servers.
- Performed migration from 5.1 to WAS 6.0.1
- Monitoring of all systems. Designed backup and recovery plan using NetVault plug-in for WebSphere .
- Platforms: Linux Red Hat ES 4.0/3.0, AIX 5.3, Windows 2003 server, XP, Domino 8.0, WebSphere 5.1/6.0, Portal 188.8.131.52 and 6.0, Domino 7, Sametime server, WCM, SAMBA, Tivoli, VMware, db2 8.2, JAVA 1.4.2, 1.5.0, Putty, SOA, WINSCP3, Hummingbird, NetVault, CISCO VPN, HACMP.
Programmer Analyst III/ Sr. WebSphere Administrator
- Responsible for providing WebSphere administration and support to business units.
- Provided high level of systems support. Performed complex analyses on WAS MQ layers to help insure viability and system readiness.
- Installed applications and deployed JAR/WAR/EAR files as required. Performed tuning and upgrades of WebSphere services
- Provided team leadership to other administrators.
- WebSphere MQ was used to access mainframe applications, troubleshooting of files and corrected directory access levels, made changes to infrastructure.
- Provided status reports to management as required. Perform on-call duties in 24x7 support environment. Helped set security WAS standards. Created schedules. Helped design infrastructure.
- Platforms: AIX 5.2/5.3, Windows 2003 servers, IBMHTTP ,DB2 8i, Windows XP, MicroSoft suites, Lotus Notes 6.5, Gomez, VPN, WINSCP3, SOA, Internet Explorer, VMware, WebSphere 184.108.40.206, WebSphere Portal 220.127.116.11, MQ, CBR , JDK 1.4.1, JRE 1.3.1, HACMP, Big Brother monitoring, Tivoli and ebmons X desktop.
- Provided administration and systems implementation support Did daily monitoring for all production servers. Design infrastructure for workflow applications.
- Installed JAR/WAR/EAR files for upgrade applications in PowerImage, trouble shoot systems and provide analysis to developers
- Provided leadership in development and systems production teams. Communicated with management daily on production needs etc.
- Researched new technology for J2EE application tools and create implementation schedules.
- Created spreadsheet to track performance of production servers used by management to make infrastructure changes and corrections
- Platforms: Oracle 9i,10G,WebSphere 5.0/5.1, Weblogic 9.0, UNIX, AIX, LINUX, IIS, PowerImage AG, Wiley ,Sitecope, Solaris, Internet, Intranet, CMS, Visio and Microsoft suites
- Installed and configured: Linux 3.0, Redhat Linux 7.0, SUSE 9.0, Domino administration and security, WebSphere and portals creation versions 5.0-5.1, Db2, and Domino
- Provided expertise in project management to programming teams,
- Installed EAR and WAR files thru AAT and supported developers
- Scheduled same-time collaboration and VNC remote control
- Development skills and applications,DB2 installation
- Tuned servers as required thru Admin console
- Developed database applications in Domino and Oracle 8.0
- Involved in HR workflow tracking 4.5 applications
- WebSphere portal installation, content management and ecommerce store setup
- Installed WebSphere 5.0 and 5.1 under AIX and WIN 2000 servers, IIS, IBM http servers
- Involved in Lotus Project Manager development, including: creating forms, views, and agents, and responsible for scripting and formatting
- Created scripts to store data in backend databases for 6.0.1 applications to track customer feedback thru web browsers and migrations from 6.0.1 to 6.5.2 to over 800 users. Installed 6.5.2 servers on Linux and AIX
Nova Information Systems
- Performed on Notes Programming and systems administration for network
- Made changes to in-house databases
- Created new applications as required
- Tuned servers and installed patches for WebSphere server 4.0
- Performed upgrades from R4.5 to R5.5
- Responsible as administrator to setup servers for specific projects
- Supported project teams and provided Lotus Notes programming and systems administration
- Installed and setup UNIX/AIX, Solaris, Linux, and WebSphere servers using web technology
- Installed Domino and Oracle 8.0, used Team Studio Delta for programming collaboration
- Created custom web views and forms for intranet IBM/3
- Provided lead project management and internal support of team rooms through all IBM development projects
- Used standard CDP and SDLC practices and managed assigned projects to completion
- Utilized C coding to create file flatteners for server
- Used Java for Apache servers and notes, including .nsf handling, lookup, and display ability
- Member of the Project Office team responsible for redesigning all views, forms, fields, fonts and agents
- Responsible for all coding which included, Lotus Script, Java editing, agents, http, and Dblookups.
- Designed workflow forms, navigators and calendars.
- Provided DB2 Integration programming support on NYSE and NYDOL websites
- Created SQL statements and DbLookups
- Designed web views using Java and Lotus Script to retrieve data from main databases
- Worked directly with IBM deployment managers in handling custom programming needs for installation and sales
- Played an integral role in bringing delayed project up to date, also installed Solaris server, setup initial databases for users. created scripts and installed patches.
- Platforms: Domino R5.0.6,R4.67, Oracle 8i, HTTP, XML, JAVA 2.01, ODBC, SQL, JDBC, CGI, API, Netscape5.0, Windows 2000, LSX, TCP/IP, Visio 4.2, Internet Explorer 4.0, w3.ibm.com, and NT 4.04, SOCKS, and Dreamweaver, Cold fusion, Team Studio, C , COM/DCOM environment technologies.
Equipment: RS 6000sp, WebSphere server, Z90, and IBM laptop 600e,
- Saved company 250,000 within the first 60 days of employment
- Responsible for Project Management, systems design and development, supervision of four junior programmers, and provided senior level programming when needed
- Communicated and met with customers on current project standings, changes and deliverables
- Developed infrastructure design based on clients specific needs using SDLC on projects
- Used C to build R D modules on data movement with internet browsers for backend tests
- Supported major projects that serviced the following clients: Synthetics International, State of Alabama, Nova Information Systems and State of Georgia Dept. Of Education, Governors Black/box, Genesis project. All Projects involved Lotus Notes/Domino scripting, programming and Internet, extranet technologies
- Created lesson Plans and conducted specific training as required by client
- Supported help desk functions as required
- Platforms: Lotus Domino, WebSphere,DECS.LEI,ODBC,API,CGI,vR4.6.3, vR5.0.2/4,NT.4.0, SQL, Oracle 8.8i,Microsoft Suites, Microsoft Outlook, Netscape 4.0, Internet Explorer, C ,COM/DCOM, Net Fusion, LSX,ASP, JAVA, HTTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, Windows 98,Windows 2000,OverQuota 4.6.1 5.0 and Access MDE.
- Equipment: Dell 3300 series servers, IBM Netfinity, AS 400, IBM laptop 770 models.
- Provided Lotus Notes Administration and Development support for the following clients:
- BellSouth IT, AT T IT Div. , South Trust Bank DP Div., Bank Of America, Dean Witter, DISC, City of Sacramento Division of Technology, State of California Department of Corrections and Paroles, US Department of Justice and the United States Air Force.
- Project manager for large scale projects involving systems design and installation, SDLC, RUP. Microsoft projects expert.