- 9 Years of experience in IT industry with Administering, enterprise support and implementation of Weblogic, Web Center, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat Application servers
- Experience in Oracle/BEAWeblogic7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x/11g, Tomcat, JBoss 5.x/6.x/7.x, Apache and IIS servers on various UNIX operating systems & Windows.
- Experienced in WebLogic servers administration that includes Designation, Installation and Configuration for load balancing, Clustering, Deployment and Troubleshooting of Oracle WebLogic Application Server v8/9.x/10.x/11g/12c, JBoss AS/6.0/7.1 as well as in other web/app servers like Apache and Tomcat servers on different platforms like Unix, Red Hat Linux, and windows starting from Development to Production mode.
- Integrated WebLogic and JBoss with Proxy servers (Sun One), Apache and Authentication servers (Siteminder).
- Strong experience in Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of JBoss Application Servers 7.x/6.x/5.x on win2008, Linux, Solaris platforms.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Hudson/Jenkins, Maven, Ant and Nant.
- Experienced in creating, configuring and tuning domains, managed servers, node mangers in WebLogic application server for performance including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and maintenance of Clusters (both horizontal and vertical), Workload management, and ManagedServers instances in a Weblogic environment.
- Strong knowledge of server performance tuning involving Core Dump Analysis, Thread Dump Analysis and Memory leaks to analyze the uneven server crashes.
- Installing, Configuring and maintenance of MQ Series applications versions 7.x/8.x, Applying the patches, integrating with WebSphere, Creating Queue managers, queues, Configuring the clustering of Queue managers, Channels, troubleshooting in clustered environment
- Well versed with JMS Configurations - Topic/Queue, JMS Server, Connection Factory, Foreign JMS server, Message Bridge, System Modules, and Distributed destinations.
- Strong knowledge of JDBC Connection Pool data sources configuration with MySQL, Sql-Server and Oracle.
- Having good Experience in DevOps tools like Chef and Puppet for Deployment on Multiple platforms.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as AWS.
- Worked on several DevOps tools Subversion(SVN), GIT, Ant, MAVEN, Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Docker for Build, deploy, continuous integration to help developers work in an Agile environment
- Installed and configured an automated toolChef, Puppetthat included the installation and
- Configuration of themaster, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Experienced with monitoring and analyzing resources, Standard logs, application logs and domain logs.
- Expertise in sub deployment and prepare reports for the performance tests, dry run tests and load tests conducted on the Application Servers.
- Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkins, Team City and Bamboo for continuous integration and developed End-to-End automation solution for build and deployments.
- Automated build and deployment with Continuous Integration tools such asBuild Forge,Hudson/Jenkins.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts
- (Jar, war &ear) from source code.
- Worked on Deployment of applications in WAR, JAR and EAR formats in Domain and Clustered environments f WebLogic Server using Admin Console and WLST scripts.
- Involved in Planning and building PROD/DR for all the applications build on Weblogic 10.3, Weblogic ESB
- (enterprise service bus) and Apache 2.2.
- Implement and enforce Application securityauthentication (Setting up user accounts to control logins to the Application), authorization (setting permissions on various parts of the application), and auditing via Web Logic Admin console.
- Performed migration and up gradation tasks like upgrading Weblogic server 9.2 to Weblogic 10.3 and updating JDK’s and installing service packs and patches for Weblogic Server.
- Experienced in Installing and Configuring external LDAP Servers using Netscape and Sun ONE directory Servers for user authentication.
- Worked on Unix Command line utilities and has hands on experience on UNIX commands to support the Environment.
- Expertise in configuring WebLogic Plug-ins for Apache Web Server and configured load balancing and fail-over solutions.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous deployment(CD) using technologies/tools like Ant, Maven, vagrant, Chef, Puppet, ansible, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins/Hudson, Splunk and knowledge of other tools like MS Build, TFS, Team City and Sonatype Nexus as DevOps Enginee
- Expertise in writing shell scripts to handle complex automation/administration.
- Experienced working with Java based XML applications.
- Expertise in migration and upgrading of WebLogic Server and updating JDK versions and installing ServicePacks of WebLogic server.
- Experienced with monitoring tools like WilyIntroscope.
- Created SSL and Digital Certificates for requesting, generating and implementation for the communication between web server and the Application Server.
- Having Strong experience in JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Sun One (Web/Application Servers) administration such as Installation, configuration and administration in different environments.
- Extensive experience in Configuring JDBC, JMS, JTA, JNDI, SNMP, Jrockit IT/JDK in JBOSS 4.x/5.x.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files on both stand alone and clustered environment in JBOSS 4.2/5.0
- Installed Apache 2.0, and configured plug-in for clusters running on Weblogic 9.x/10.x.
- Researched and troubleshooted emerging application issues from WebLogic configuration to code issues.
- Experience in process and change management process to reduce the volume of issue tickets and increase the system availability.
- Understanding of IT and communication related techniques and theories.
- Systematic problem solver with the ability of decision making skills and troubleshooting.
DevOps Tools: SCM, Git,GRUNT,SonalQube, Bitbucket, Maven, Chef, Puppet,SaltStack, Hudson, Jenkins, DockerAgile, jira,nagios.
Application Servers: BEA WebLogic 9.2/11g/12c,Jboss, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Platform 7.x/10g/12c (Portal, Integration)
Programming Language: C, C++, JAVA/J2EE, and SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA, Solaris, Red Hat Linux
Middleware: BEA Weblogic Application Server 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12c, JBoss 4.2.3/4.3.0 , Apache Web server 2.xApache Tomcat 5.x/6.x
Tools: Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Vagrant, Docker, Maven, Gradle, NexusArtifactory
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JMX, Applets and swing Components
Web Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6, HTML, XML, DHTML, MSXML
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Packages: JSDK 2.0, J2EE, Clearcase, ClearQuest
Testing Tools: Wily Introscope
DE’s/Utilities: Eclipse, Putty
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server, DB2
Networking & Protocols: TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SNMP, LDAP, DNS, DHCP
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Middleware & WebSphere Administrator
- Worked as a Middleware Engineer for a team that involves three different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases
- Responsible for administration, configuration and monitoring of JBoss EAP 5.2/6.3.2, WebLogic Application Server 10.0.x/11gR1/12C Environments on SUN Solaris 8/9/10 and RHEL 5.x/6.x
- Installed and configured ESB onto SOA with JBOSS/Red hat FUSE
- Expertise in configuring a domain, deploying applications, configuring data sources, logging and web subsystems in JBoss 5 and EAP 6.2 in different environments like Development, QA, UAT and Production on Linux (RHEL 5) and Solaris 9 operating systems.
- IBM WebSphere Administrator/ Middleware Administrator with referable & strong experience in WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, WebSphere Commerce Server, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Extreme Scale, Apache, Tomcat Server, WebLogic in all aspects of administration, maintenance, integration including installation and configuration.
- Performed Installation of JBOSS JON 2.4, monitoring server that will monitor the JBOSS instances, Operating system parameters running on different Operating systems.
- Involved in assisting QA and PROD teams in Load and Integration testing of J2EE applications on WebSphere Application Server
- Created groups, users, roles and configured alerts in JON 2.4 (JBOSS Operations Network) monitoring server.
- Installed and configured various middleware packages such as WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Installed SJSAS9.1(Sun Java System Application Server) and created/configured domains in Development, Perf, Test and Production environments on SunOS 5.1.0
- Configured connection pools and Data sources for Weblogic 9.2/10.3, JBOSS 4.2/5.0.1/5.1.0 , and SJSAS 9.1 application servers with backend oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c RAC DB’s.
- Developed WebSphere Control Program (WSCP) scripts and shell scripts to automate the maintenance process of WebSphere and recovered the backed up WebSphere configuration using XML Config tool
- Deployed JAR, WAR & EAR files in Weblogic 9.2/10.3, JBOSS 4.2/5.0.1/5.1.0 and SJSAS 9.1 application servers hosting clustered environments.
- Integrated Puppet with Amazon AWS to orchestrate the provision of EC2 via puppet servers.
- Created continuous integration system using ANT, Jenkins, Puppet full automation, Continuous Integration, faster and flawless deployments.
- Created Continuous Build Process using Hudson/Jenkins as Continuous integration tool.
- Maintain and track inventory using Udeploy and set alerts when the servers are full and need attention.
- Using ANT, Puppet/ Chef Scripts with Ivy to build the application and deploy.
- Used configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, and CF Engine.
- Used configuration management tool Puppet.
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Chef.
- Automated the local dev environment using Vagrant.
- Used RabbitMQ to increase the reliability of the system by persisting the queues of work to disk within broker.
- Performed WAR, EAR &JAR files deployment in Weblogic 9.2/10.3 and SJSAS 9.1 through admin-console.
- Worked in a production and development environment supporting mission control applications
- Developed scripts to monitor JVM Heap Size, JMS Messages in the Destination queues in the production environment.
- Dealt with troubleshooting issues like Server hang, keep alive threads, HTTP threads, Application Deadlock, Perm Gen space, Out of Memory Issue, High memory usage and High CPU.
- Involved in migration of WebLogic 8.1.5 to WebLogic 9.2 MP3 and JDK 1.4 to JDK 1.6.
- Set upJenkinsmaster/slave to distribute builds on salve nodes.
- Used several Jenkins plugins likeArtifactoryPlugin,Ant, MavenPlugin etc.
- Wrote scripts by using modules from Puppetforge.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Used Mcollective, facter, hiera frameworks while writing scripts.
- Configured JDBC and JMS Queues in Weblogic 9.2/10.3, JBOSS 4.2/5.0.1 EAP.
- Provided Development team with thread dumps and heap dumps using jstack and jhat, JDK tools.
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tool Puppet supporting with 500+ servers and involved in developing manifests.
- Setup Chef server, workstation, client and wrote scripts to deploy applications.
- Administer Application Servers (JBOSS, ATG Dynamo) on Solaris 10 and Linux 5 operating systems.
- Performed up-gradation of JBOSS 4.2 GA to JBOSS 4.2 EAP, Red hat release and configured JDBC, log4j, JMS and JDK.
- Installed JBOSS web server 1.x and configured with JBOSS EAP 5.0 for load balancing.
- Created SSL certificates for JBOSS 5.x/4.x.
- Automated WAR deployment procedure in production environment running on JBOSS EAP 5.x using UNIX shell script.
- Configured Active MQ 5.0 to use JMS Queues in environment hosting SJSAS 9.1 application server.
- Worked with networking team during load tests and suggested changes on BIG IP F5 LOAD BALANCER such as enabling Snat-pool, 1-connect profile etc.
- Assisted in several Load tests and gave suggestions at OS level tuning, also configured Weblogic and JBOSS Application servers to produce the best results.
- Installed Apache 2.0, and configured plug-in for clusters running on Weblogic 9.x/10.x.
- Configured LDAP using Netscape directory Server for user authentication.
- Managed infrastructure automations using Ops code Chef and Cucumber.
- Hands On in monitoring physical hosts, application servers and web servers through BMC Patrol and HP Sitescope monitoring systems.
- Created Remedy Tickets for Change/Release management using Remedy Client and Remedy
- Created Cron-jobs for timely running of scripts.
- Being a part of production team provided 24x7 supports for all the environments.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12c, Jboss 6.x, JDK 1.4/1.51.6/1.7 , JRockit 8x, Apache 2.x, Tomcat 7.x/8.x, Ansible, WebSphere Sun One/ iPlanet, IIS 6, Solaris 8/9, Red Hat LINUX, Windows 2007, F5 Load balancer, SiteMinder, Nagios, JMX, Oracle 8i/9i, JDBC, Subversion, EJB, JSP, Servlets, XML,MS Office, OpenSSL, Secure SSH.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Weblogic /JBOSS / Tomcat Administrator
- Performed Weblogic Server administration tasks such as installing, configuring, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Install, Configure, and administer Jboss Fuse 5.x, 6.x, WebLogic Application Server 11gR1, 12c
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Weblogic Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools.
- Installed and configured ESB onto SOA with JBOSS/Red hat FUSE and Oracle ESB.
- Configured Execute Threads, Connection Pools and JMS Bridges etc. for different components of the retailed applications.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files on both stand alone and clustered environment in JBOSS 4.2/5.0, Weblogic 8.x/9.x/10.x and Apache tomcat 6.0.
- Created and configured Data Sources for database connectivity & JMS resources.
- Developed Application deployment, Server restart, WebLogic Health Monitoring scripts for BEA WebLogic 9.2MP2 and 8.1sp6 Clustered & Non-Clustered environments
- Installed and configured ESB onto SOA with JBOSS/Red hat FUSE and WSO2 ESB
- Developed UNIX & WLST scripts to perform automated deployments.
- Created Cron-jobs scripts for timely running jobs, performed Thread Analysis and Heap Analysis.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Performed J2EE application deployment and administration.
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat 7 with Informatica data quality.
- Experience in managing virtual instances and disks using Puppet.
- Responsible for Performance tuning of various WebLogic Instances.
- Configured Clusters, Server groups and Cloning for improved availability and failover capacity.
- Configured global security in WebLogic using LDAP authentication.
- Involved in monitoring error logs, troubleshooting and fixing the problems.
- Created domain configuration scripts to configure new domains, modify existing domains.
- Installed service packs and patches for WebLogic server.
- Experience in migrating from WebLogic from 8.1 to 9.2 and from 9.2 to 10.3.
- Configured and administrated JDBC data sources/ multi data sources on WebLogic 9.2.
- Responsible for installing SSL certificated on Apache and Sun One Web Servers.
- Installed and Configured Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers on various environments like Dev, Test, Pre-Production and Production.
- Handled Memory issues and Memory leaks by tuning and profiling with the help of third party tools (performance tuning)
- Ensured application dependencies are integrated on system level components such as database, Data Source Name, and Application Server connection pooling (DB2) including identification and documentation.
- Configured virtual hosts and transports for WebSphere application servers.
- Installed, configured, administered and supported JBOSS on RedHat Linux Environments
- Troubleshooting and maintenance for production, development, QA and training environments.
- Installed and configured Sun One Web Servers in various environments.
- Converted and automated builds using WLST.
- Configured users groups and Global Roles.
- Implemented standard backup procedures for WebLogic servers.
- Working knowledge of JMS using IBM MQ series.
- Consult with IT project management, product management, development and engineering teams to discuss capacity planning and resource allocation.
Environment: WebLogic 10.x/9.x/8.x/7.x, RHEL, Solaris 8.0/9.0/10, Oracle Portal 11g, WebLogic portal server 9x, Tomcat 6.0, Windows 2003, RHEL 3.0AS,AIX 4.3/5.1/5.2 Apache 2.0.x, WLST, JRockit1.4/1.5/1.6, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Installed and Configured WebLogic 11g, SOA Suite 188.8.131.52, Oracle Service Bus 184.108.40.206 in Production and non- production environments.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g and Service Bus 11g high availability domains configuration and administration.
- Automated SOA composite deployment process using ANT utility.
- Developed scripts to restart the production and non-production WebLogic instances.
- Setup High Availability and clustering for Oracle SOA suite, also configured Oracle HTTP Server to proxy the incoming request.
- Installed the SOA AIA FP and O2C PIPS on SOA 11g
- Working through problem identification, resolution and coordination with extended warranty and application development support groups.
- SOA (BPEL) installation and configuration in a cluster; Load balancing. Upgrade of SOA (BPEL) 10g to SOA 11g - Weblogic administration.
- Acted as liaison between technical support groups and business areas regarding complex issues.
- Supported the current WebLogic 11g production applications for maintenance & trouble shooting the issues.
- Participation in on-call 24/7 production support
- Documenting the standards & guidelines necessary for WebLogic Server's in the development, REI and Configured Apache Web Server for WebLogic Server load balancing of HTTP requests. Production servers
- Configuration and Maintenance of JDBC, JMS, JNDI and other J2EE Services with WebLogic 11g
- Worked with application teams integrate their applications with Single Sign-On
- Configuration and Integration of I-Planet LDAP Server with WebLogic 11g
- Configured Apache Web Server for WebLogic Server load balancing of HTTP requests.
- Application Deployment (WAR, JAR, EAR) in Domain and Clustered environments to achieve High Availability and Fail-over functionality
- Researching and applying the necessary patches, jar files, service packs necessary for maintenance of WebLogic Server
- Configuration of JDBC connection pools and Data sources, troubleshooting and fixing up problems
- JNDI repository configuration for EJBHome stubs, JDBC data source, JMS connection factories and queues
- Used Ant and Shell scripts for deployment of application code to Training, Functional Test, Regression, E2E, Preprod, Maintenance, and Production environments.
- Review and modification of Unix Scripts used for automation of administration tasks.
Environment: Weblogic Applicaion Server, Microsoft SQL server 2008, Shell, UniX, HTTP, JDBC, BPEL, SOA, Eclipse 3.4 (Juno/Kepler), SQL Developer for Oracle, Toad, CA wily, Foglight, Putty, ARM, Dashboard, Splunk, Autosys.