- Over 6 Years of Experience in Designing, Architecting, administering and Developing EAI and SOA solutions in IBM Middle ware tools (Integration Bus (IIB), Message Broker, MQ Series, WTX and DataPower)
- 6 Years of Experience in IIB/Message Broker design and development with ESQL and Java with XML, JSON, EDI, SWIFT, HIPAA, Text, COBOL Copy Book, Data Object and binary Data formats
- 4 Years of Experience with DataPower Configuration and development using XSLT, XQuery and in configuring WSP, MPGW and XML Manager, SSL, WS Security, OAuth, AAA implementation.
- Over 2 Years of Experience in Implementing WTX projects
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology, requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Around 1 Year of Experience with WSRR, BPM (WPS) and ODM
- Implemented Global caching Solutions in IIB and DataPower using IBM Extreme scale and DataPower XC10
- Developed best practices and Performance guidelines
- Experience with Problem determination and resolution using Logs, traces, probes and debugging. On Call and Production support experience.
Languages: ESQL, XSLT, XQuery, Java Script, C, C++, Java/J2EE
MW: Integration Bus 9/10, Message Broker 8.0/7.0/6.1 Data Power XI52, XI50, XG45, XB62, XC10, WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX), MQFTE, WSRR
Tools: & Others: SAP, F5, Splunk, Omegamon, Tivoli, RFH Util, SOAP UI, SVN, Clear case, CVS, MS Visio, UML, Clear Quest, Quality Center.
Database: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Sybase.
OS: Linux, Solaris, AIX, Z/Linux, Windows, AS/400, I Series, Z/OS
Sr. Integration Engineer (DataPower, IIB, MQ Series)
- Part of Service team responsible for IIB and DataPower upgrades
- Developed IIB Services (MQ, Web services, JMS and File based) to interact with Back end services and internal and External Services.
- Developed Message transformations in DataPower using XSLT, XQuery and DataPower extension functions to support JSON/XML formats.
- Configured SSL Proxy profile to support HTTPS protocol.
- Involved in project definition phase and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, identification of Service and transactions. Co - ordinated with various integration teams to understand the interface and create Mapping specifications.
- Developed WTX maps and used them in IIB/Message Broker and DataPower.
- Developed Message flows using ESQL and Java
- Installed and configured Splunk
- Worked as Off-shore team coordinator and over seen the off shore work scheduling and coordinating
- Developed and designed the reusable functions and procedures for error checking, Business exception handling and logging.
- Developed ESQL for calling stored procedures and external Java interfaces from Compute Nodes.
- Created User stories and Participated in Sprint Planning.
- Developed web services using both SOAP and HTTP nodes. Implemented message aggregation and collection using Aggregate and Collector nodes in IIB.
- Modified and created deployment scripts for Automated and manual deployment of IIB components.
- Implemented and configured the SOAP based Web services proxy, MPG objects (Front side and Back end), XML Firewall, Load Balancer objects and Log Targets,
- Migration of the components across regions using SOMA interface. Planning and Coordination for production deployments in IBM DataPower.
- Developed Message flows using SAP Adapter nodes to Interact with SAP and also through SAP Web services
- Developed Patterns in IIB. Developed Record and Replay solutions in IIB.
- Worked with the business Users to understand the requirements and create requirement documents, design documents, architecture documents, and mapping documents.
- Involved in the On-call support and day today administration tasks.
- Created several WebSphere Transformation Extender Maps and Type Trees for various computations and Data to connect to SAP, DB2, and Web Services.
Environment: IIB 10/9, MB 8.0, DataPower XI52, XB62, IBM MQ Series 8,7.x, MQ FTE, Data DB2, ESQL, Java, XML, XSLT, XQuery, WTX, Splunk, SOAP, REST, Swagger, AIX, Linux and Z/OS.
Sr. SOA Developer (DataPower & Message Broker)
- Designed and developed Message flows involving both Consuming and providing of Web Services to and from Financial Data providers for Real time, High transactions using both SOAP and HTTP Nodes.
- Acted as a liaison between Front end and Back end people in designing the Service interfaces.
- Involved in the deployment of DataPower packages with deployment policies to Various DataPower Environments
- Worked as Middleware lead for the E* Confidential ACA Project between . Involved in Code reviews, code migrations and deployments for two releases during dis time frame.
- Implemented Global caching in Message Broker as well as DataPower (XC10)
- Involved in Configuration, set up and Loading of WSRR and used WSRR capabilities for Service management in DataPower and Message Broker.
- Developed Message Broker services for DB integration over ODBC and JDBC. Created configurable services, configured ODBC.ini files, interacted with DBAs for query optimization and stored procedure creation for optimizing message flow performance.
- Involved in the installation and configuration of Multi-instance queue managers.
- Design and developed message flows to handle Aggregation and Collection of messages
- Worked on performance improvements and tuning of existing message flows.
- Designed and developed Common ESQL and Java components for reusability across services and also for Error handling
- Worked on troubleshooting issues and modifying flows to resolve issues.
- Worked closely with the QA to ensure all happy and unhappy path use cases are integrated in to test cases and worked as a lead for Defect resolution during UAT phase.
- Worked on configuring MPG’s, Web service Proxy, XML Firewall interfaces to perform protocol transformation, orchestration and routing
- Define AAA security policies with internal and DMZ zones by integrating with internal and external LDAP in DataPower
- Developed XSLT based routing and transformations in DataPower
- Used WTX Maps in DataPower for XML to Copybook transformations.
- Worked on Agile methodology and Participated in multiple scrums
- Create project and proposal documentation, content, estimates.
- Involved in trouble shooting using logs, traces and also by analyzing OS level stack and memory, Database traces and logs.
- Participated in Beta Program for IIB 9
Environment: WebSphere Message Broker 8.x/7.x, IIB 9, ESQL, Java, XSLT, WTX, DataPower XI52/XI50, XC10, XG45, Oracle, Linux, Tivoli, Java, SAP & DB2, Tandem, Linux and Mainframes.IBM, India
Sr. Message Broker & DataPower Developer
- Developed message flows and message sets to handle copybook, XML, EDI message formats
- Developed REST and SOAP web services in Message Broker
- Documented best practices for ESQL development. Also involved in defining naming standards and creation of templates for design documents for IBM customers.
- Created maps and type trees in WTX to process EDI to XML transformations.
- Involved in providing Administrative support for MQ, Message Broker, DataPower and WTX Managed services.
- Developed message flows to handle updates/inquiries on to DB2 and Oracle databases using SQL and Stored Procedures. Developed Code in Java compute node for integration with Non-ODBC supported Databases
- Developed Java functions to work with WebSphere Extreme scale (WXS) Caching. Used WXS caching in Message Broker.
- Designed and developed Common sub flows for Audit logging, Error Logging, catching Business exceptions.
- Worked with File, timer, aggregate and Collector nodes. Worked with MQ Get, File Read, JMS Receive Nodes. Worked with HTTP and SOAP Asynchronous nodes.
- Developed message flows to handle, EDI formats, Cobol Copy books and XML based message transformation and routing
- Lead IBM off shore team on FRB Project. Involved in requirement gather and resource allocation on the project.
- Worked with IBM BPM and created various mediation services
- Performed data modeling, schema generation and reverse data engineering
- Developed XSL Style sheets for routing and Message transformation in DataPower
- Undergone training in WTX and WTX support packs.
- Created test cases, automated test cases and over seen UAT testing and defect management
- Implemented WS security, AAA with Identity Manager in DataPower
Environment: MQ 7.x, Message Broker 8, WMB 7.0/6.1/6.0, WTX, DataPower, ESQL, WSRR, Java, WXS, Data stage, BPM, BPEL, Oracle, DB2, AIX, AS/400, Linux and Mainframes.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes