- Nine 9 plus years of experience in administration, development, testing, support and implementation of enterprise applications using IBM DataPower, WebSphere Application Server WAS , MQ, JBOSS, Tomcat
- Extensive experience in SOA Appliances like IBM DataPower XA 35, XS 40, XI 50, XI 52 including Layer7 device
- Excellent experience in developing integrations to enable seamless data flow between various applications in enterprise and e-commerce B2B applications
- Extremely strong in XML/XSL, XSLT, XPath, XML Schema, WSDL, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSRR
- Strong experience in J2EE application administration like WebSphere Application Server, JBoss, Tomcat including Apache, IBM HTTP Server, LDAP and TAM
- Good in designing solutions using DataPower appliance for end to end integration in heterogeneous environments
- Expert in configuring new DataPower device on network including all necessary setup on the DataPower appliance
- Closely worked in administering various services on DataPower appliances including WebGUI, CLI and XML Management Interface
- Hands on expertise in configuring creating components of DataPower appliance such as Web Service Proxy, Multi Protocol Gateway, XML and Web Firewall
- Proficient in developing message transformations using XSL including custom XSLs for various policies in DataPower including routing, protocol mediation and message enrichment
- Created documentation related to data power configurations , interfaces for operations team to deploy the configurations in production
- Experience in applying security polices, certificates, encryption and SAML in various DataPower devices
- Extensive experience in using SOAP UI, RESTClient-UI for web services testing.
- Experience in working with HP Service Test for testing WebServices.
- Experience in working with 'Agile' methodology and its various stages including sprints, scrums.
- Experience in working with 'Linear' methodology.
- Well versed with XML and WSDL related technologies like DTDs, XML Schema, XSL and XPATH.
- Experience in handling 3rd party tools WINSCP and Windows ADI using QTP.
- Working with various modules of Oracle CRM product such as Contacts, Business, Leads/Referrals and Pipeline etc.
- Upload and Execute Automation Test Scripts using QC.
- Experience in working with Test Management Tool HPALM for importing Test Cases, Execution of Test Cases, Reporting Defects and getting status reports.
- Exposure on performance tool Load Runner and concepts like correlation, parameterization etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Work closely with development and Technical Support teams to resolve quality issues.
- Involve in UAT, User-Interface, Regression Testing.
- Experience in leading 3 member Automation team.
- Work with different clients from various countries like USA, UK and The Netherlands.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team and individual environment.
Languages : C, C , J2EE, SQL, ESQL, XSL, UML
Database : DB2, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server
Web Servers : Apache, IHS, Sun Java WS, IIS
App Servers : WAS, JBOSS, Tomcat, Web Logic
Development Tools : SOAP UI, SOA Test tool, XML Spy
Communications Protocols : TCP/IP, Http/Https, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, SSH, SFTP
SOA : IBM DataPower XA 35, XS40, XI50, XI52
Version Control : CVS, SVN, Clear Case
Project Management Tools : MS Visio, MS Project
Operating System : Windows 95/2000, Windows XP/NT, Linux RedHat
Database : Oracle 9i, SQL Server
Defect Tracking Tools : ERTS, Quality Center 9.2, HP ALM 11.0
The Online Account Opening OAO application is to open new deposit accounts checking, Saving, Money Market, CDs and to create an admin application to allow Customer Care representatives the ability to access and review pending OAO applications. The online account opening users consume the services provided including Search Party, Get Party, Create Party, Update Party, Verify customer/prospect ID, Identify fraudulent activity, Enroll Customer for Out of Band verification, Verify Out of band, Send out of band to Customer, Get IDA Questions, Verify IDA Answers, Risk assessment verification, Create Account, Get Account List, Get Lock and Warning Flags, Create Online PIN number, Update Flag Set eStatement, Overdraft ,Order New Debit/ATM Card, Link Account to Party.
- Implemented and configured DataPower XI50 appliances for integration of the services.
- WSRR was used to store, access, and manage information about services and service interaction endpoints descriptions in an SOA. It uses service registry that contains information about the services and metadata repository that has robust framework and extensibility to suit the diverse nature of service usage.
- ESB served as the communication nerve center for SOA as a shared messaging layer for connecting applications and other services throughout an enterprise computing infrastructure.
- Created functional test scenarios/scripts, performed testing, and supported user acceptance testing of the developed solution.
- Helped Production Support team to understand and resolve production issues.
- Defined Error Handling Strategy for the entire Billing System, Standardizing the naming conventions.
- Tuned many long running PL/SQL processes to run faster and accurate.
- Designed and developed interfaces with third party Banks for Electronic Fund Transfers.
- Used CURL, SOAPUI as a testing tools for testing all the connection to the DataPower imulating as client
ENVIORNMENT: DataPower XI50, WSRR, WAS, WPS, MQ, Oracle, ESB, UDDI
- Worked on FSH's that include MQ, FTP,SFTP HTTP and HTTP S
- Configured log targets Syslog SMTP , User Agents, and XML Managers
- Developed style sheet XML/XSD/XSLT in routing, error handling, involving FSH using SOAP call and transformations.
- Skilled in establishing SSL Profiles for MQ MQ SSL , HTTP HTTP S and FTP SFTP .
- Worked on firmware 3.7.x 3.8.x. also responsible for APAR on latest firmware 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168
- Since BJ's was one of the initial users of XB 60 appliance, several product issues were discovered. Worked closely with IBM Development and Support group in proving inputs to PMR's for addressing critical issues.
- Established factory DataPower in DMZ network configured IP's eth0, eth1 mgmt port over PCI network.
- Worked on DNS, keys Installation, Network Setup and all Admin tasks.
- Setup alert on prod appliance using ITCAM and Tivoli monitoring.
- Skilled in upgrading firmware, creating and configuring multiple domains across the appliance, user and group access privileges, monitoring health, import/export configurations load balance as well as failover testing across the regions.
Environment: IBM DataPower XB-60,22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, WebSphere 7.0, WMB 7.0, DB2, XML, SOAP, AS2, Rational Products RAD, RTC.RQM , Window NT, AIX, Sun Solaris, AS/400 and OS/390.
Aon Corporation is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human capital and management consulting. The Enterprise Content Management ECM Program objective is to supply an application and associated service to replace the current Aon DM solution without current limiting factors. Aon seeks to move from its existing bespoke system which is costly and difficult to maintain, to an ECM solution which will be easier and more cost effective to maintain. This will allow the business to rationalize its processes to best meet its requirements, and will provide future-proofing against developing business needs by having minimal customized code and using 'out of the box' functionality for most of its processing. The main features in this project involves following areas:
- Workplace XT Used for Ingesting the document and related functionality
- Business Space Used for workflows related functionalities
- IBMFileNet P8 Used for integration from other systems such as Office and Mail client
- Business objective of the project is end to end testing of the application using design documents and use cases.
- Developed over 50 message flows
- Working on Middle-tier, WebServices, XML, SOAP Messages
- Configured HTTPInput, HTTPRequest, and HTTPReply nodes as per Corporate Web services
- Skilled in Setup XML Firewalls, Configuring, Securing and maintaining for secured messages
- Secured Enterprise Web Services using IBM DataPower appliances XS-40 and XI-50
- Developed XSLT/XSD's/WSDL's and Web Services, enough experienced in Groove scripting and actively involved in troubleshooting in existing and new developed flows
- Experienced in Developing Digital Certificates Exchanging and Accepting ,created Application domains, Web Service Proxies
- Highly Proficient in establishing SSL Connection mutual Auth with DataPower Clustering of two
- Configured Multi Protocol Gateways MPGW to route the Web Services depending on the URI in the request
Environment: IBM DataPower XI-50, 3.6.x XS-40,3.6.xWebSphereMQ, WBIMB, WMQI, UML, ESQL, XML, DB2/UDB, Windows 95/NT/98/2K
Sr. Java Developer
- Analyzing functional specifications requirements in an Agile based environment.
- Creation of User based modules implementing different levels of security.
- Involved in designing of Front-end, Implementing Functionality with Business Logic.
- Handling Server Related issues, new requirement handling, changes and patch movements
- Had client side experience at Philippines National Bank, Manila
- Unit testing using JUnit 3.0
- Designed Test scripts based on Use Cases.
- Participate in BRD reviews and attending client calls.
- Involved in analyzing the estimations.
- Involved in smoke testing to ensure build is ready for further testing.
- Identified Automation test scripts.
- Prepare Winrunner Test Scripts
- Involved in peer reviews.
- Defect tracking by using Test Director.
- Designed Test scripts based on Use Cases.
- Executing the test cases.
- Report defects.