- Over 3 years of IT experience in Web Development using ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Microsoft.NET Framework, PHP, ColdFusion and client server development using VB, Visual C++.
- Experienced in Database development using Oracle9i, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, My SQL and MS Access.
- Experienced in creating database objects such as Procedures, Packages, Functions, triggers, Indexes and Views using PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Experienced in designing and developing wide range of web, office and client/ server application software using ASP, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, JSP, Visual Studio 2005,Visual basic 6, VBA, Java Script, XHTML, CSS, VC++ 6 and ColdFusion
- Experienced in using a variety of reporting tools such as Oracle Reports, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reports, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and Active Reports.
- Experienced in developing highly available, transactional Windows and smart client applications using WCF and Web Services.
- Experienced in .Net framework versions 1.x. 2.0 and 3.x.
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including XSLT, XPATH, XSD and XQUERY.
- Extensive frontend and backend development experience working with Visual Studio 6, .NET 2005, 2008, Visual Source Safe, VS Team Foundation, SQL Server 2005.
- Expertise in Internet Web Application development on Windows Professional and Enterprise platform Microsoft Site Server, Commerce Server.
- Experienced in Database Design and Implementation.
Web Technologies : ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net, Net framework, Visual Studio, SharePoint ,PHP, COLDFUSION,WCF, JSP, XML,XSLT, XSD, XPATH, Web Services,
MS Ajax Frame Work, DHTML, HTML.
Client Server : VB, Visual C++, Oracle Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Transact-SQL
Database Tools : SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, TOADD, SQL Developer
Scripting Languages : JQuery, Ajax, Java Script, VB Script
IDE : Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio, .Net 2005/2008, Dream weaver MX, SharePoint
Business Intelligence : SQL Server Integration Services, Analysis services and Reporting Services.
RDBMS : MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL, MS-Access
Operating Systems : Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Vista, Linux.
Reporting Tools : SQL Server Reporting, Crystal Reports, Active Reports, Oracle 6i
- Master of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Science
Software Engineer,Confidential, Techno Park, Kerala, India.
July 2009- Dec 2011
Project: Comprehensive Energy and Water Management System
Comprehensive Energy and Water management System is a database driven web based application supports design and manufactures of advanced end to end energy and automatic meter reading systems (AMR) which functions on GSM platform for data transmission. Real time data capturing avoid cost and time consuming processing of energy bill and payments. System should be capable of generating monthly, weekly and daily reports. This application supported on site clients includes State Electricity Boards across India and offshore clients consists of USA, U.K and Middle East
- Team lead in design and development of service oriented architecture implemented in Microsoft.Net and SQL Server
- Responsible for developing web based extensible control interface to manage real time remote data access and web interface to manage meter reading and bill payment.
- Assisted in designing ASP.NET components and web pages to add new functionality to the Web application.
- Created and maintained XML documents and support functions for data transmission.
- Maintained XSL Transformations to consume XML data.
- Developed ASP.NET custom controls for reuse.
- Implemented ASP.NET Server side AJAX controls and AJAX Control extensions to enhance ASP.NET control behavior.
- Maintained and implemented Java Script functions for improved user experience.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and documenting
Project: Inventory Management System
Inventory Management System is a web based data base driven application to manage inventory tracking, workload planning, picking and order consolidation, handling unit management. Employees can plan, enter and document warehouse and internal stock movements, physical stock transfer and picking and packing of inventories
- Team lead in designing and developing web modules for the application.
- Maintenance of legacy application in ASP code.
- Designing application interface for customer promotions and invitation codes.
- Implemented application logic for product return and damaged items handling.
- Evaluated the impact of the new functionalities on the existing application
- Assisted in creating process flow diagrams and data flow diagram preparation
- Developed modules for a B2B portal for procurement process in the industry.
- Involved in implementing purchase order tracking system which collects data from various purchase ordering system at different departments.
- Documented user manuals
- Created database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures and indexes.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, triggers and function for code reuse and integrity of the system
ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Business intelligence Studio, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, XML, XSLT, XPATH, Web Services, Crystal Reports, Win forms, Smart Client Applications, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
Software Engineer, Confidential, Bangalore, INDIA
Jan 2009- June 2009
Project: Virtual Banking System
The Virtual-Banking is an application that has been developed for enable core concept of IT based Enabled Services (ITES) for the banking industry. Through the virtual-banking system financial industry can offer their services online to the customers with no overhead cost of infrastructure
- Team Player in designing and developing web modules for the application.
- Participated in project life cycle design
- Implemented .NET libraries to interact with client’s web services
- Assisted in the development of database objects such as tables, views, index, procedures, functions and stored procedures.
- Create ad-hoc reports using Crystal reports.
- Windows Vista/XP/98, Unix/Linux
- C/ C++, .NET 2003, .NET 2005,2008,ASP.NET, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP,PHP, C# 2.0, Core Java, Cold Fusion, SharePoint
- Web Services SOAP 1.1/1.2,WSDL,UDDI
- Java Script, Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Ms-Access, SQL Server 2005, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, MySQL 5.x, Oracle 9i
- Ms-Office, Adobe Photoshop
- HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS
- UML, SSAD
Will be furnished upon request