- 7 Years of IT experience focusing on Middleware Administration on multiple platforms, expertise in WebSphere Application Server 6.0/6.1/7.0, Web Servers IBM HTTP Server 6.0/7.0, Iplanet Web server 4.1, Apache Web Server .
- Experience in Building maintenance of the Web Sphere Application Servers on different UNIX platforms and setting up the Development, Testing and Production environments.
- Administration, installation, troubleshooting tuning and Maintenance of WebSphere Application Server, 6.0/6.1/7.0.
- Experience in deploying custom J2EE Applications/Portlets on WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience in Software installation, maintenance, fixes upgrades, general administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of WebSphere Application Server.
- Highly skilled in creating SSL using iKEYMAN, Console and command line tools like gsk7cmd and key tool.
- Experienced in Workload Management WLM , WSADMIN scripting JACL JYTHON and troubleshooting the middleware product related issues on different UNIX flavors Solaris, AIX, and Linux .
- Configured Secondary LDAP implemented LDAP Failover in the environment
- Experience in integrating WAS-ND and related software including WMQ, Sun ONE Web Server, IBM IHS, LDAP.
- Deployed applications builds without code modification to the new Version and monitored during application testing.
- Documented the installation procedure and trained the team members on the installation procedure.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and monitoring tools, including Tivoli Performance Viewer, Thread/Heap Analyzer, and IBM Support Assistant.
- Worked with IBM on problem determination, troubleshooting, and resolution PMRs, running scripts and submitting log info, trace, verbose-gc, thread/heap dump.
- Comfortable with the Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere MQ Family and Web Methods.
- Developed JACL, JYTHON, ANT and shell scripts to automate the maintenance of WebSphere Application Server v6.0/6.1/7.0.
- Installing SSL certificates, configuring Single Sign On, configuring Site minder, Web Agent to implement Security, and enabling Global Security for the Application Server.
- Created, configured and administered profiles, several clusters, Nodes and Node groups for WebSphere Application Server.
- Secured the WAS 7.0 Deployment Manager Administrative console/cell configured it to Microsoft ADAM for LDAP services.
- Implemented Web seal in conjunction with WebSphere Application Server and Process Server.
- Experienced in LDAP, FTP, remote access, security management, and system troubleshooting skills.
- Strong experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and relations from them.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and flexible to learn new technologies in the IT industry and work towards company's success.
- Expertise in Tuning of Application Servers by Tivoli Performance Viewer like setting the dynamic cache size and setting the JVM heap size using collected Performance Monitoring Infrastructure PMI data.
- Adaptive to team environment and have the capability of completing complex tasks independently.
- Experience in Analyzing, Troubleshooting and taking appropriate actions for Application/Web server errors and logs using WebSphere Log Analyzer tool.
Operating Systems IBM AIX 4.3/5.3/6.0, Sun Solaris 9/10, Linux Red Hat 7.0 5.3/6.0, Linux, Windows NT/2000/2003 server, Windows XP, Windows 7
Database Oracle 8i/9i,11g, DB2/UDB 7.2/8.0/9.0, SQL Server 7.0/2000, Sybase
Application Servers / Web Servers WebSphere Application Server 6.0/6.1/7.0, Apache Web Server 1.3, IBM HTTP Server 1.3.19/28,2.0.42.x,2.0.47.x,6.x,7.0, WebSphere Portal Server 6.0/6.1 WebLogic Server 12c WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0 JBOSS EAP 6.0, JBOSS Community Edition 5.1, 7.1.1, Oracle HTTP Server 11g
Programming Languages C, C , Java1.4, 5, 6,7 Servlets, EJB, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, DHTML, XML, UNIX Shell Scripts
Development Tools Application Assembly Tool AAT , Eclipse IDE
Network Protocol / Services TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, SSL, SMTP, ICMP, POP3, NFS, DNS, DHCP
Version Control SVN, CVS
LDAP SunOne Directory Server, IBM Tivoli LDAP Server, Novell eDirectory Server
Access Control Tivoli Access Manager WebSeal, Policy Server, Authorization Server version 6.1
Environment: IBM WebSphere 7.x, 6.x, 5.x ,WebSphere MQ V6.0, IHS 6.x, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, Active Directory.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of IBM WAS 7.x and 6.x on Linux Environments.
- Installed, configured and propagated IBM HTTP server and its Plugins for managed and unmanaged nodes
- Deployed application EARs on IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment in Development, System Test and Performance Test on a daily basis and troubleshoot various configuration and application issues.
- Installed Refresh Packs, Fix Packs and Interim Fixes for WAS.
- Wrote Jython scripts for start/stop clusters, servers and for auto deployments
- Implemented workload management WLM for failover using a horizontal, vertical and a combination of horizontal and vertical clustering.
- Configured WebSphere resources such as JDBC Providers, Data Sources, Connection Pooling and administered performance tuning.
- Collected Garbage Collection data for monitoring JVM heap sizes.
- Set up JVM logs by configuring the log file rotation based on log file size/time parameters.
- Configured MQ Objects within the WebSphere Application Environment.
- Troubleshoot MQ Connectivity and Application issues.
- 24x7 support for Production environments
Web Sphere Administrator
Environment: WebSphere Application Server 6.0/7.0, IBM Http Server , DB2,JDBC 2.0, ORACLE 9i, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0.
- Installation and configuration of IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.0/7.0, IHS 1.3/2.0 on Linux and windows.
- Migrated applications from web sphere version 4.0 to 5.x .Worked with parallel install of web sphere for migration.
- Worked on WAS Global Security using Sun Directory Server and SSL for Web Server using iKeyman and keytool. Created self signed certificates, ordered digital certs and enabled mutual authentication.
- Worked with Load Balancing of web sphere using Horizontal and vertical clusters for failover and effective resource utilization.
- Involved in configuration of Site Minder agent on IBM Http Server for single-sign on.
- Involved in deploying the J2EE EAR files jar and war files including automated deployment of the applications.
- Performance tuning using Tivoli Performance viewer, configuring caching, queuing, pooling, JVM parameters.
- Troubleshoot applications using WebSphere Application Server logs, ffdc logs, analyzing java cores and heap dumps.
- Responsible for Support and reliable maintenance of the applications on different platforms for on-going application development.
- Worked with Session Management, creating replication domains for session persistence Memory to Memory replication using client server methodology. Used WebSphere backup and restore scripts for backing up WebSphere repository.
Environment: Websphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.0/8.0, WebSphere Portal Server 5.x/6.x, WebSphere Process Server 6.0, IBM HTTP Server, Apache WebServer 1.3/2.0, IBM MQ 6.0, Red Hat Linux4, Windows 2003, F5 Load Balancer, ActiveX, JDBC, JNDI, JMS,LDAP.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Websphere Application Server 7.0 in clustered environments.
- Migrating the setup from WebSphere 7.0 -> 8.5.
- Experience in DataPower auditing and Troubleshooting.
- Experience in Installing, Patching, Configuring, and Optimize Linux Servers.
- Solid knowledge of IBM Websphere / MQ clustering and administration
- Configured domains, clusters, JDBC Connection Pools, Data sources, JMS Servers.
- Experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using WebSphere MQ WMQ
- Portal installation, upgrades, and configuration including highly available clusters
- MQ development experience including JMS- Strong Demonstrable Background in the following technologies: Struts, SOAP, JSP, JDBC, XML/XSL, Tomcat, Eclipse, ANT, and Shell Scripting.
- Systems Analysts/Webshpere Administers to Maintain WebSphere 5.x, 6.x, Manages JMS and connectivity to MQ.
- Automated the deployment process of WAR, EAR and J2EE applications in WebSphere Server 6.1/7.0.2 using UNIX Shell Scripts, Perl scripting and websphereDeployer utility.
- Used config wizard extensively to create and manage WebSphere domains.
- Installed the WebSphere Service Packs, WebSphere Patches.
- Troubleshooting issues with Oracle database configured with WebSphere 8.0
- Provided backup and also provided the recovery steps for protection from the most common failure scenarios.
- Installation and Configuration of F-5 Load Balancer with WebSphere Server.
- Typical troubleshooting involved like monitoring the error logs, finding the root cause of the problem and fixing it.
- Renewed WebSphere certificates, also installed the new certificates for the newly created regions.
- Handled and resolved the issues in all areas of WebSphere v5.x and 6.0 including installation, applying patches, Security, EJBs, Servlets, application deployment, WSADMIN scripting, work load management, clustering, sessions, plug-in, IHS, webservers and Migration.
Environment: IBM WebSphereAppServer 6.1/6.0/7.0 Windows 2000, EJB, JDK, J2EE, JNDI, DB2, IBM HTTP Server
- Installed, configured and maintained Internet and Intranet Applications on Web Sphere Application Server, Web Sphere Process Server and Windows Platforms NT/2000 in a multi clustered high availability environments.
- Involved in migration of the applications from web sphere 5.1 to 6.1 and worked closely with development team. Applied Refresh packs, fix packs and cumulative fixes for web sphere, IHS and plug-ins. Involved in capacity planning, implementation of Web Sphere 6.0.
- Installed Web sphere Process Server 6.x, configured business processes container with business flow manager and human task manager, configured the JMS Providers, data sources and involved in configuring LDAP.
- Maintaining updated documentation of all the Servers and the installed applications and patches
- Involved in enabling security for users, groups administration and daily backup and restore operations.
- Package, build, Integrate and deploy enterprise J2EE applications on Web Sphere 6.1 that involves EAR Enterprise Archives and WAR Web Archives .
- Involved in trouble shooting and performance tuning using Resource Analyzer and Log Analyzer.
- Actively involved in monitoring server performance, network traffic to reduce performance bottleneck.
- Effectively interacted with the users on a daily basis, decreasing downtime and increasing user productivity.
- Managed the security and performance optimizations for EJB containers and web applications in IBM Web Sphere, IBM HTTP Server and Apache web server.
- Configured Server Groups and Clones for High availability and Fail over capability.
- Ensure application dependencies are integrated on system level components such as database, Data Source Name DSN , and Application Server connection pooling DB2 including identification and documentation.
- Installed upgrades and fix packs to the runtime environment as required in decreasing vulnerability to production environment.
- Deployed Enterprise Applications in test and production environments
- Design and development
- Coding and integrating applications
- Unit testing
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from the clients
- Implemented/developed applications using Java, J2EE, Hibernate and Websphere