- IT Professional with extensive experience in enterprise Java EE server infrastructure delivery for large global financial institutions. Proven track record of managing and supporting geographically distributed application and business teams to implement secure, scalable, resilient SOA application infrastructure. Excellent interpersonal, communication and trainer skills driving staff development and process enhancements.
- Infrastructure Management Business Continuity Data Center Migration
- Production Support Service Improvement Change Management Problem Management
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
- Web Servers: IBM HTTP, Sun One, Apache
- Messaging Servers: JMS, WebSphere MQ
- Operating Systems: AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
- Application Monitoring: Dynatrace, Splunk, SiteScope, Tivoli
- Vice President Broker Dealer Services
- Managed middleware infrastructure for Broker Dealer Clearance, which provides clearance and settlement functionality for government securities.
- Installed and configured Weblogic 10.3.2.0 on SunOS 5.10, Tomcat 7.0.42 on RHEL 5.6
- Deployed Java EE applications and monitored application performance using DynaTrace
- Managed and configured MQ queue objects, logging, tracing and message recovery
- Liaised with onshore and offshore application teams, providing 24x7 on-call production support with hands-on analysis of issues, issue reporting, and problem/incident management
Sr. WebSphere Consultant
- Supported existing WebSphere V7.0 infrastructure and completed data center migration including, migrating old WebSphere ND V6.1 servers on Solaris 5.10 to WebSphere ND V8.0 on AIX 6.1 platform for Securities and Fund Services SFS in US and Citigroup Fund Services Canada CFSC .
- Installed and configured WebSphere ND V8.0 on AIX 6.1 P7 LPAR
- Implemented SSO using Siteminder TAI agent for WAS, and WebAgent for web server
- Automated WAS administrative and deployment tasks using Jython, wsadmin and shell scripts
- Monitored WebSphere runtime using TPV, analyzed and tuned JVM parameters heap size, garbage collection, connection pools, timeouts, caching
- Configured and analyzed logs FFDC, system logs, native logs . MustGather solperf/ aixperf heap dumps, javacore and verbose GC for analyzing performance, hang or high CPU issues
- Monitored application availability and trigger alerts using SiteScope
Sr. WebSphere Consultant
- Implemented and administered WebSphere ND V6.1/7.0 on Solaris 5.10 for Asset Wealth Management and WebSphere ND V5.1/6.0 on AIX 5.3 for Treasury Security Services. Successfully migrated Java EE applications from legacy WebLogic servers to WebSphere.
- Performed cell administration setup deployment manager, nodes federation, cluster creation
- Configured IBM HTTP and SunOne Java web server for Single Sign-on using Siteminder
- Used Veritas 4.1 for SunOS and HACMP for AIX environment to failover dmgr and base servers
- Deployed Java EE applications and configured class loader, plugin datasource
- Enabled Global Security and implemented security policies using custom registry
- Tuned WebSphere performance connection pools, heap size, timeouts, persistence
Implemented featurepacks, fixpacks, efixes and APARs on application and web servers
- Supported and maintained Mobil1 e-Store e-commerce site, to provide consumers easy access to premium automotive care products.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application Server V5.0.2 on AIX 5.1
- Configured and managed web server, plugins for remote IBM HTTP 1.3.26 servers
- Problem determination and troubleshooting using Resource/Log Analyzer and trace logs
- Identified performance bottlenecks using Tivoli Performance Viewer
Provided software support to IBM customers National Securities Depository Limited, Tata Internet Services Limited for WAS V3.5, WCS V4.1/5.1 Pro, SecureWay Directory, SecureWay Network Dispatcher, and DB2 V6.1 EE on AIX 4.3.3 and Windows platform.