- Over 8 years of IT experience with Sun Certified Java Programmer, and over 5 years of experience in WebSphere Portal Server, WebSphere Portlet Factory.
- Experienced in analysis, design, development and deployment of internet/intranet portal applications, client-server applications, and Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in developing web applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Portal Applications, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, AJAX, and JDBC.
- Experienced in developing JSR 168, JSF portlets and JSR 286 portlets with various modes View, Edit, Help, Themes Skins, XMLAccess, Co-operative portlets, and deployment scripts
- Experienced in migrating IBM API portlets to standard portlets
- Experienced in using Rational Application Developer. Experienced in developing portlets using WebSphere Portlet Factory, and custom builders in WebSphere Portlet Factory
- Experienced in using WebSphere Dashboard Framework builders.
- Experienced in configuring the custom user attributes in LDAP with WMM of WebSphere Portal, and VMM of WAS
- Experienced in developing the Login/Security portlets
- Experienced in Portal configuration and migration of pages from one environment to another environment with user preferences.
- Experienced in installation configuration of Portal server in development environment. Have good experience on UNIX operating System.
- Full Lifecycle implementation experience, worked on all phases starting from Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Go-Live/Support, user training and documentation.
- Have dealt with helpdesk related issues and interacted with the users to resolve their queries and help in the better understanding of the applications.
- Worked in IBM Software Labs - Lab Services for a year.
- Experienced in providing training on WebSphere Portal Server, and WebSphere Portlet Factory to the team, and to external clients
- Effective team working skills with excellent communications and possess excellent Conceptual and Logical Thinking capabilities.
- Good experience to interact/handle international clients and customers from varied geographical locations and diverse Cultural /Business environments.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated team player with good Analytical, Logical and Problem Solving ability.
Java, PL/SQL, SQL, J2EE
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Logging API, Various J2EE and Standard
Design Patterns, AJAX
Serialization, JDBC, Java RMI, Internationalization Localization etc
|Mark-up/Scripting Lang.|| |
|XML Technologies|| |
XML, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAXP.
|Tools Framework|| |
Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library,
Apache POI, Apache Velocity Engine, Axis, Xfire, Junit, Maven, Ant, RUP, Rational Rose
|Application/Web Servers|| |
IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
|Web Services|| |
SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, XML and JAX-RPC, APACHE AXIS
|Source Control Systems|| |
CVS, VSS,SVN, PVCS
|Defect/Bug Tracking|| |
Rational Clear Quest, Test director
Eclipse, IBM WSAD, RAD
|Infrastructure Software|| |
Dreamweaver and other office automation and Presentation Software
|O/S Environment|| |
Windows XP, UNIX, Suse, Linux, Windows 98, Windows 2000,
|Other Skills|| |
Requirements engineering, UML, Design patterns, code reviews, test planning.
Sr. WebSphere Portal Developer
- As a Senior Programmer involved in design phase and assisting the team to develop admin UI services like manage users, roles, messages, etc., using Spring MVC and Acegi security.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Implemented front end changes based on spring integrated with Struts along with JSP view and Java code as per requirement
- Created Reusable components with AJAX components in Wicket Frame Work
- Development Tools Eclipse, Matlab, jFreechart, Jasper reports, BIRT, SQL developer, SVN Database MySQL, Oracle. Experience with SQL and basic CRUD operations.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, functions and written complex SQL queries for C2C resume builder.
- Responsible for developing web services with Spring, Apache CXF, JAX-WS, JAXB.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
- Worked on the Eclipse SDK framework to develop the Code and Deploy the Application by Integrating to the Tomcat Server.
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies.solved in coding for JUnit Test cases
- Provide direction and execution oversight for large Agile Development projects for the FBI as an integral member of the Program Management Office PMO .
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle
- JSP interfaces were developed. Custom tags were used.
- Handled necessary Business logic in Servlets
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- IText 2.1 was used to generate PDF for HTML forms.
- Primary UI developer for Google Web Toolkit GWT -based VDI-in-a-Box management console.
- Designed and implemented Report Portlet using Jasper Report framework in phase-II. This involved exporting repot to PDF, XLS file and print functionality to take print of the report.
- Involved in ILOG Validation System design decisions and architectural designs with Enterprise architect and other Team members.
- Assisted in visualization, planning and implementation of Web 2.0 initiatives.
- Architected mainframe modernization solutions using SOA/web services, middleware integration technologies and ESB based on JAVA/J2EE.
- Used Apache Tomcat server for some Applications and also used Weblogic, Involved in setting up the Weblogic Server environment
Sr. WebSphere Portal Developer
- Was responsible for designing and developing Manage Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer with Spring MVC and Acegi security.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked onSpring/HibernateApplications.
- Developed the front end using JSF and Portlet.
- Implemented in web development with help of DOJO to achieve one stop approach.
- Developed common reusable component libraries CRUD Scaffolding to be reused in different projects.
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JSP, CSS DHTML.
- Created Reusable components with AJAX components in Wicket Frame Work
- Co-developed dynamic Ruby on Rails/HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- Created new tables in DB2 database.
- Developed basic music player features as well as adding artists, players, albums, tracks, other users, playlists, favorites to their account and CRUD functions.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex sql queries.
- Consumed external services by generating client from the external service wsdl Wsdl2Java and published services by generating wsdl from java with Apache CXF.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP Technology.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Experience in using the version control like Clear Case, SVN Sub Version and GIT.
- Very strong in JAVA/J2EE technologies and handled assignments which involved extensive usage of Core JAVA,JSF, Hibernate, JUnit4, Mockito and WebServices REST JAX-RS, Jersey SOAP JAX-WS , Apache Maven, ANT, SVN, GitHub, IBM Clearcase, under Windows, Linux environments.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing usingJUnit.
- Acted a Scrum Coach for adoption of Scrum for BI business projects
- Mentored a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML design documents.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed JSPs using EL language and JSTL tags.
- Has involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse 3.2 IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts.
- Designed and implemented business functionality for WEB system hidden login authentication, agent import and can see using the following technologies: JAXB, SAX, XML, and Servlets.
- Generated and edited using XML DOM and SAX. Good at Apache POI and iText.
- Was responsible for redesigning the UI of the SMMS new version using Google Web Toolkit.
- Defining XOM, BOM and Parameters in ILOG Rule studio.
- Maintained report and request generator using Jasper Report
- Usage of version control repository SVN Subversion by apache , JIRA/ QualityCenter for ticketing, Wiki for documentation, Jenkins for nightly build.
- Improved agility and operational performance by organizing more efficient workflows and business processes implemented ILOG JRules to channel loan products through the approval processes.
- Provide training on various educational technologies including Smartboards, Blackboard and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Based on Service Oriented Architecture SOA using AXIS web service framework.
- EJB components are deployed on the Web Logic Integration with MQSeries using JMS. The database was Oracle.
- Used Apache Tomcat server for some Applications and also used Weblogic, Involved in setting up the Weblogic Server environment.
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures to update records on a daily basis and it will invoke using cron job in LINUX Responsible for the Migration of the application from Web Sphere to JBoss.
- Backend development with PHP, MYSQL, BASH, LINUX, UNIX
WebSphere Portal Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC Model-View-Controller framework for the application.
- With the IBatis implementation, all the queries were separated away from the code and moved to the XML files. Used Spring IBatis XML configuration files to call the queries.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF
- Development of java interfaces for different function calls which convert the webservice calls into EJB calls to the legacy system
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Involved in writing complex SQL and MySQL procedures.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Databases and environments using TOAD.
- Used SQL Server 2008 as the database. Utilized ADO.NET technology for data retrieving, querying and for storage. Created and worked with C Data table class extensively.
- Construct and optimized SQL queries in DB2
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Involved in Creation of Flex Families in Content Server and associated the JSP , JSF,J2EE,OOD, JDBC ,JMS,JSTL and XSD, WSDl, XML pages to the assets.
- Followed an Agile, Software Development methodology. Used NetBeans IDE.
- Used Mercurial to keep track of versioning of the source code.
- Support on the ClearCase host server load balancing and server optimization.
- Selenium test cases for management module with integration with cruise control complete ant suite starting/stopping tomcat and creating /deploying war and running the selenium test cases
- Worked with SDLC process like water fall model, AGILE methodology
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- . Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JSP, CSS DHTML .
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interface.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic 8.1 Application Server.
- Designed, coded, and implemented File Transfer and Cron Services using java multi-threading technology combined with XML engine and integrated them with the client Systems
- Experience with enterprise ECM software such as EMC Documentum and Alfresco.
- Responsible for implementing the code, Fixing QA defect raised on Quality Center/JIRA.
- Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment
- Troubleshoot Cognos Server Environment for the better performance.
- Decomposed Functional Rules and ILOG / Fair Isaacs Blaze Rules for various categories.
- Design and develop pricing region services using Oracle ADF, JSF and Oracle Spatial.
- Responsible for creating the business processes in Oracle BPM.
- Store layer implemented using Spring MVC and Enterprise layer using JMS - IBM MQ Series which would in turn store the data on AS/400.
- Extended use of audio and digital audio tools avaliable under Linux and Knoppix and used to convert Cassette tapes into CD format including Gstreamer and other recording tools.
- Inaugurate the start-up operational and management for the preservation, and future educational access of the respective collections of two researchers Wharton and Ruby .
- Configured WordPress publishing software for non-profit firm. Created weblog layout in HTML, CSS and PHP based on an original design according to client's branding needs.
- Lead the Drupal development team in creating and launching of HLNtv.com.
- Designed, developed and maintained Asp.Net applications.
- . Porting the entire software to use shared libraries on the Tandem OSS and Linux which involved modification of make files as well as changes to C/C code.
- Simulation was developed using C
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch.
- Led the effort in the setup of the Physical Operating environment where the Order Management System's Java, C, and COBOL applications will run. This environment includes the DB2 Client and Gateway, UNIX and Mainframe utilities.
- Handling Mainframes applications Analysis requirements, especially PL/I and Business Objects.
- Involved in analysis, coding, migration and testing for the year 2000 impacted programs Software: MVS, COBOL II, JCL, IMS, XPEDITOR, DATAAGER TRANSFILE2000
- Designed and developed dynamic web based solutions using ASP, ASP.Net, SQL Server 6.5, Visual Basic 6.0 and Active-X components.
- Pages written in a Windows 7 environment using VS2010, C and ASP.Net.
Spring, Ibatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, JQuery,, DB2, Toad, Sql server, MySQL, Apache CXF,WSDL, Netbeans, Mercurial, Clearcase, Water fall model , UML, JSP, Servlet, Ant, Websphere Application server, Websphere Process server, Websphere Studio Application developer
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- The users are classified into various organizations to differentiate the privileges between them in accessing the system.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are extensively used to avoid java expressions and scriplets in JSP.
- Spring Controllers that are having the business logic to select the EJBs to call.
- Design patterns like Session Fa ade, Command, Singleton and DAO are implemented in business layer.
- EJBs are created for Backend operations. Hibernate is used for Database persistence.
- JMS is used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- JUnit test cases are created for unit testing.
- Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Ant is used for building the application EAR.
- Hibernate annotations are included for Oracle DB.
- Working with on-site and off-site India based resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module
- Used Rational Rose to generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams that modeled the design details of the application.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework, based on the Model View Controller architecture, for rapid application development and ease of maintenance.
- Used Validation framework for client-side validation and Internationalization to support multiple languages.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues.
- Implemented PL/SQL and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of data
- Used My Eclipse for writing JSPs, Struts, EJBs, and other java code snippets.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and Clear Case for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
Java , J2EE , JSP, Struts, Apache Tomcat, EJB , Servlet, JNDI, JMS, Oracle 9i, HTML, XML Web Services, My Eclipse, SOAP, JUnit, ANT, Rational Rose , LOG4J, Clear Case.
- Preparing Test cases and Test scripts based on RSM Requirements Specification Matrix .
- Implemented MVC architecture using struts. Involved in developing action classes to implement the renewal functionality.
- Develop user interface using JSP and Custom Tags.
- Analyzing Business Requirements and preparing the High Level test conditions and review them with the Business Team
- Conduct Test Cases walkthrough on the test cases with development and Business People.
- Prepare Business flow Module, Scenario Template, Object Repository and Data Tables
- Validate the Test Results produced by QTP
- Validate XML Based Test Result Document for Traceability Report.
Java, JSP, Struts, Servlets, JSP, DHTML, Java Script, WSAD, DB2, QTP tool