- 8 years of strong IT experience in the areas of IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic JBoss administration, implementation, and support for various internet/intranet applications.
- Extensive experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of WebSphere Application Server 4.0.x/5.x/6.0/6.1/7.0/8.X , WebLogic 10.x, 11 and 12.x, WebSphere Portal Server 6.0/6.1, WebSphere Commerce 6.0/7.0, JBoss 6.3/7.1, DB2/UDB 8.1, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2000/2005 on Various UNIX Platforms AIX, Solaris, RHEL, SLES , and Windows 2000/2003/2007 environments.
- Proficient in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Web Tier Sun One, Reverse Proxy, IBM HTTP server, Apache, WebSphere Plugin
- Expert level scripting experience wsadmin JACL/Jython , UNIX bash/ksh .
- Strong understanding of J2EE architecture, Webservices SOAP, UDDI, WSDL and other related concepts from an administration perspective
- Excellent working Knowledge in configuring WebLogic Domains including machines, manager servers, node managers and clustered environements.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR and J2EE applications using console, command line WLS for WebLogic, CLI for JBoss and WSAdmin for WAS and Automated scripts.
- Experienced in installing, configuring and maintaining Server, Application and Web monitoring tools Wily Introscope, Tivoli Performance Viewer, SiteScope and ActiveWatch
- Played lead role in business critical large scale infrastructure projects such as WebSphere Migration, DataCenter Migration, Application Migration and Security Audit Compliance.
- Upgrades all JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic App servers.
- Implementing security policies at various levels LDAP, SSO, Inbound SSL, PKI public key infrastructure , Mutual Auth, Third Part App Communication etc
- Played lead role for several projects with high financial impact Worked closely with PM, development, testing and production team to align project deliverables, dates and report issues/concerns.
- High comfort level in delivery management, build, deployment and release of J2EE applications on WebSphere Application Servers ClearCase, RAD, WAS Express/ND/XD .
- Provided technical assistance in Monitoring, Tuning, backup/restore, upgrades, fail over and recovery and upgrades of WebSphere/Weblogic Application Servers Environment for Availability, Scalability, Maintainability and WLM Work Load Management including horizontal and vertical scaling. Mod Jk and Mod Cluster for JBoss.
- Extensive experience in configuring WebSphere with LDAP for global security and SSO using SiteMinder.
- Performed administrative tasks, managing users/groups and performance tuning.
- Used WilyIntroscope, ITCAMand Tivoli Performance Viewer for performance and troubleshooting.
- Experience in configuring MQSeries objects such as Queue connection factories, Queue destinations and Message listeners.
- Working knowledge of DB and Backend tiers Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, ESB Endpoint, JMS Providers, Connection Factories, MQ Expertise in configuring providers.
- Experienced in most of the WebSphere tools including wsadmin, backupConfig, and Log Analyzer.
- Proficient with DNS, remote access, security management, remote computing issues and system troubleshooting skills.
- Experiences in 24X7 on-call production support and trouble-shooting problems related to Web Servers, Web sphere Application Server and Database issues.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, and provide innovative solutions.
- Comfortable working individually as well as a team player.
- Continued quest for knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Professional Work Experience:
- Installed, configured and administered WebSphere Applications Server 7.X/8.X ND, Web logic 12c, tomcat 7.xon different UNIX/windows platforms in both Horizontal and vertical topologies.
- Installed and configured the WebSphere/JBoss/WebLogic/Tomcat Clusters for production and staging environments
- Scale up and deploy in a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment environment
- Installed, configured, administeredand troubleshoot Weblogic 10/11 for Deltek Applications
- WLS WebLogic and JBoss deployments CLI Management using Auto, command line and console.
- Configured multiple Weblogic domains including Machines, Manager servers, node managers and cluster environment.
- Experienced in setting up mod cluster/mod jk For HA, Full-HA profiles in JBoss.
- Upgraded all WebSphere Application servers 7.0 to 8.0.
- Implemented Horizontal and Vertical Clustering, Work Load Management WLM to make an application Highly Available. Performance Monitoring and Tuning of Applications using IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer TP and Wily.
- Deployed J2EE application EARs, WARs For Obamacare Health insurance Medicaid and Medicare and configuring application specific Tomcat/JBoss/WAS/WebLogic JVM settings in all type of environments and debugging application issues during runtime and loadtest.
- Deploy M2 Vendor code C and Java applications on M2 Platform and M2 Websphere Consoles
- Create and configure SSL certificates Signed by CA and PKI for Servers communication
- Performance tuning ofWebSphere/Weblogic/JBoss App-Servers using wily and JConsole JBoss .
- Upgraded and implementing patches for the Web Sphere Application Server/Weblogic /JBoss/Tomcat Servers.
- Load balancing/Tuning/Clustering for IBM Websphere Application Server using Deployment Manager
- Claims transfers using Frontend GateWay M2 Systems Tool.
- Manage and troubleshoot M2 platform Related issues and Health Insurance policy process and strategies.
- Maintain EMDEON servers for Novitas Imaging for customer insurance claim.
- Tuning the applications to achieve the required response times - using Wily Introscope
- Working with the development teams and the business analysts in problem resolution.
- Working with Development teams and Vendors to fix claim-processing issues.
- Work closely with NetScalar Team to manage VIP URLs for external providers for upload/download claims.
- Regular health check of Storage/space, memory/CPU on Linux and Windows Servers/
- Performance tuning for Java applications running Windows Servers 2003/2007.
- Troubleshooting the JVM crashes and the application failures using the thread dumps and the reviewing of the logs
- On call 24x7 support on rotation basis on primary and secondary support for the team.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.x/8,x, MQ 7.0, Weblogic 12.x, JBoss 6.3, Oracle 11g/12c, DB2 UDB, UNIX Solaris 10, AIX 4.3, Linux 6 , Tomcat 7.x, Win 2003/2007, Apache 1.3/2.2, IBM HTTP Server, M2 Systems, Tivoli Performance Viewer, Server 2005, Java, JSP, SiteMinder
App System Engineer Expert:
Role as Middleware Administrator:
- Installing, Administering and configuring WebSphere Application Server 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 and 8.0 , WebLogic Servers 10.x/11, Jboss 6.0, Tomcat 5.x/6.xand IBM HTTP Web Servers IHS 1.3/2.x , Apache 2.0 and iplanet 6.1 on AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Responsible for WebSphere Portal 6.0/6.1 installation on AIX and Solaris, Configuration of WebSphere Portal Server, Portal deployment and testing.
- Experience in installing Managed nodes on several machines and configured them usuing Nodemanager in weblogic
- Configuring multiple Weblogic domains including Machines, Manager servers, node managers and cluster environment.
- Upgrading all WebSphere Application servers 7.0 to 8.0 and migrating all Solaris platform to
- Linux 8 and AIX to Linux 8
- Implementing Horizontal and Vertical Clustering, Work Load Management WLM to make an application Highly Available. Performance Monitoring and Tuning of Applications using IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer TP , Wily.
- Configuring mod cluster for Jboss and performance of JBoss Server tuning using Wily/JConsole.
- Deploying J2EE application EARs, WARs and configuring application specific JVM settings in all type of environments Load Test, UAT, FUT and Production and debugging application issues during runtime and loadtest.
- Deployed applications on Weblogic using WLST, console. And for JBoss using CLI.
- Configuring WAS/Weblogic/JBoss/TomcatEnvironments that includes LDAP, DataSources, JMS, Resource Adapters, MQ, JVM, PMI, Hosts etc. Scripting environments for automating builds.
- Install, configure and monitoring WebSphere Commerce Servers 6.0/7.0 on AIX/Linux platforms. Manage, publish stores and configure WebSphere Commerce messaging transports.
- Manage Organizations and users with in the various business models.
- Deploy customizations and updates using WebSphere Application Server.
- Configure caching of store pages. Updating WebSphere Commerce stores. Aplpying feature packs and fix packs.
- Setting up and configuring multiple IBM HTTP Servers 1.3, 2.0.x and 6 and Iplanet 6.1 to participate in clustering, with remote WAS plug-in 6.1 and7 .
- Configuring DMZ WebServers, Reverse proxy servers, firewall requests, internal and external proxy/3dns urls, plugin configurations, web content deployment etc.
- Implementing security policies at various levels LDAP, SSO, Inbound SSL, Mutual Auth, Third Part App Communication etc .
- Installing and configuring WebSphere resources such as ESB Endpoint, JMS Providers.
- Experienced in configuring and maintain the SSL HTTPS sites by using third party and self-signed SSL certs.
- Working with IBM to debug ongoing issues opening PMR, follow-up, downloading fixes etc well versed in applying IBM refresh packs, fixpacks and interim test fixes.
- Migrated/Upgraded WebSphere Application server from 6.0 XD to 6.1 ND 6.1 ND to 7.0 ND. There were total 200 production environments.
- Installation and configuration of Wily Introscope for monitoring WebSphere Application server's health.
- Extensive experience in wsadmin scripting for backend configurations.
- Writing one-time wsadmin scripts for app deployment, build and similar automation tasks scripted build and deployment of 300 mb applications, reducing environment downtime.
- Writing shell and wsadmin/wlst scripts making configuration changes during hot production releases and interim break-fixes.
- Shell scripting for log archival, clean-ups, server maintenance, cron jobs etc maintained smooth operations of over 150 production boxes running several high traffic data intensive applications.
- Creating managing streams Rational Clearcase on version control for new projects. Building packages for deployment using RAD 6/7.
- Application Server performance tuning of resources like WebContainer, JDBC Connection Pools, Thread Pools, System Load like CPU utilization and Memory utilization , Garbage Collection and JVM Heap Size.
- Involved in performing stress testing to test for workload balancing and memory leaks, connection pooling issues in Web Sphere Application Server and tuning.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, and interact with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Managing and executing periodic production releases preparing implementation plans, performing dry run, collecting validation data, getting approvals etc.
- Played a lead role and coordinated large scale infrastructure projects such as DataCenter Migration, WebSphere/WebLogic Migration and Security Implementation.
- Adhering to the policy and procedures of Change Management using Infoman, Ensure that any change made to the environment is well documented and approved by the respective departments.
Role as Kana System Administrator:
- Installation and Configuration of KANA emailing server 9.1, 10.4 and 10.6
- Migration of Kana response server from 9.1 to 10.4 MR2 and 10.4 to 10.6.
- Troubleshooting all types of Kana installation issues and ongoing customer emailing issues.
Role as Oncall Support:
- Experience in operational 24x7 support, best practice trouble shooting, monitoring, capacity planning and maintenance.
- On call 24x7 support on rotation basis on primary and secondary support for the team.
- Primary support for all type of Production issues
- Monitoring Infoman queues and creating/assigning/reassigning trouble tickets and request for change.
- Active monitoring and on-call support of highly critical financial websites. Monitoring and troubleshooting server health, JVM, connections and resources.
- Adept at developing effective policies and procedures, project documentation.
- Working with IBM, Openlogic Support, RedHat Support and development teams in resolving issues related to application memory leaks, analyzing java cores and heap dumps using Thread and Heap analyzer tools.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0/6.1 XD/ND/7.0/8.0 ND, IBM WebSphere MQ 5.3/6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere Portal 6.0/6.1, JBoss 6.0, Weblogic 10/11g, WebSphere Commerce 6.0/7.0, LDAP server, IBM WebSphere MQ, DB2 UDB, SQL Server 2005, UNIX Solaris9i/10g, AIX 5.3, Linux 8 , Win 2000/2003, Iplanet 6.1, IHS 1.3/ 2.0.x, ESB v3.4,v7, JMS, Tibco EMS Server 5, Java, JSP, EJB, Siteminder, RAD 6, Rational ClearQuest 6.x ASTK, Tivoli Performance Viewer, Wily Introscope 7.x, HP-Sitescope Siteminder, SiteMinder 5.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Kana 9.1/10.4.10.6.
- Installed IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0/5.x XD on AIX environments and Windows 2000.
- Implemented horizontal scaling of WebSphere Application Server WAS in a workload managed cluster.
- Daily maintenance of the main EGL web, FTP, DNS and mail servers
- Debugging of the application issues.
- Created and configured JDBC providers data sources.
- Installed and configured IBM HTTP Server and iPlanet web server.
- Created and configured resources for JDBC, J2C.
- Installed and configured multiple IBM HTTP Servers to participate in clustering, with remote WAS plug-in.
- Design and implementation of a daily backup plan.
- Active involvement in monitoring server performance and performance related issues.
- Applying software maintenance, program patches and keeping the system software releases current.
- Wrote shell scripts to handle everyday System Administration tasks such as backup procedure, system cleanup, everyday system tasks, etc.
- Maintained up to date application configuration and technical documentation for support.
- Technical support for in-house programmers/students.
- Maintenance of security policies throughout the network.
- Hardware maintenance.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Provide technical support for application systems integration with database server and application.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x, IBM WebSphere MQ, DB2 UDB, SQL Server 2000, UNIX Solaris, AIX 4.3, Linux , Win 2000/2003, Apache 1.3, WebSphere Portal Server 5.0, IBM HTTP Server, Java, JSP, EJB, Siteminder.
- Installed and configured IBM WebSphere Application Server 4.0/5.0.
- Created user roles and groups for securing the resources using local operating system authentication.
- Worked on WebSphere components such as Work Load Management WLM Session Manager. Deployed J2EE applications on WebSphere Application Server using WSAD tools.
- Administration of Working Application, Application performance monitoring - starting and stopping the application server, - Installed plugging for IBM HTTP Webserver, co-ordinate with Database Admin Team to create databases for storing the WebSphere application repository.
- Maintained WebSphere Application Server 4.0/5.0 for web applications development.
- Deployment JSP and EJB components on WAS.
- Involved in deploying the EAR files and scripting automated deployment of the applications.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources and connection pooling.
- Automated procedures using shell script.
- Involved in trouble shooting and Performance tuning using Resource analyzer.
- Assisting application development teams in troubleshooting, application performance testing, and application deployment perform system maintenance.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.0/4.0, Apache, IBM HTTP Server 22.214.171.124, DB2, Oracle 8.x/7.x, Clear Case, AIX 5.1, Sun Solaris 8.0 and Windows 2K