IBM Certified WebSphere Administrator with close to 10 years of experience in IT, which includes 7 years of extensive experience in middleware technologies like WebSphere Application Server (WAS), WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, IBM BPM on AIX 5.3/6.x, Windows 2003/2008, RHEL and AS400 platforms.
- Extensive experience in planning, installation, configuration and maintenance of WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x,WebSphere MQ 5.x/6.x/7.x, Oracle WebLogic11g, IBM BPM 7.5.x
- Excellent working experience in setting up Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite including, SOA, Weblogic and Documaker.
- Hands on experienced in Installation, configuration and maintenance of IBM HTTP Server 5.x/6.x/7.x, Oracle HTTP Server11g
- Experienced in setting up MQ objects and MQ security
- Highly skilled and experienced in scripting with Jacl, Jython, Shell, python, ANT and perl
- Extensive experience with setting up SSL between WebServer and the app server.
- Experienced in SSO setup with WebSphere
- Experienced in setting up WAS, WebLogic and MQ cluster for high availability and load balancing
- Experienced in performance tuning of WAS, WebLogic and MQ and identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks.
- Excellent working knowledge with LDAP security
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting middleware issues.
- Experienced in planning and designing middleware architecture
- Experienced with monitoring tools like ITCAM, Dynatrace, OmegaMon and QPASA
- Working knowledge and experience in installing, configuration and maintaining softwares like Callidus TrueComp/TrueProducer/TrueInformation/CallidusPortal, Lombardi Teamworks, Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP)
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced with tools like Remedy, IBM ServiceNow, HP OpenView for change and ticket management.
- A good Team player with excellent communication skills highly dedicated and understands the needs of 24 x 7 support environment.
Middleware WebSphere Application Server5.x/6.x/7.x, WebSphere MQ5.x/6.x/7.x, IBM HTTP Server2.x/6.x/7.x, WebLogic 11g, OHS 11gR1
Business Tools IBM BPM 7.5, Lombardi 6.x, Oracle SOA Suite 12g, Oracle Fusion Middleware Documaker, Callidus Suite
Platforms Unix (AIX5.x/6.x, HP/UX, Solaris, Linux), Windows 2000/2003/2008/ XP/NT, AS400, MS/DOS
Scripting Shell, Jacl, Jython, Ant, Python, Perl, Batch
Languages C, C++, Java/J2EE
Database Oracle9i/10g/11g/12g, SQL Server, DB2
Protocol TCP/IP, SOAP, POP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP
Senior WebSphere Administrator Lead
WebSphere Application Server
Installed, configured and maintained WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server v5.x/6.x/7.x on AIX 5.x/6.x, Linux, Windows 2000
- Successfully upgraded WAS from 5.x to 6.x and 7.x
- Scheduled and Implemented WAS fixpacks
- Installed, configured and managed IBM BPM7.5 environment.
- Automated installation of WAS, fixpack implementation and code deployment and setup alerts using ant and shell scripts
- Automated WebSphere jvm creation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server using jacl/jython script
- Created WAS cluster for high availability and load balancing.
- Planned and Designed WAS environments.
- Implemented SSL and SSO for applications
- Performance tuned WAS parameters
- Implemented LDAP Security for WAS and various applications
Install, configure and manage Oracle Weblogic 11g, SOA Suite 12g, Documaker12g
- Automated domain creation and configuration
- Worked on Weblogic/SOA Clustering for High availability, failover and load balancing.
- Setup JMS and MQ JMS on the WebLogic domains.
- Implemented seamless DR migration architecture for painless and quick Disaster Recovery plan.
- Setup LDAP and tuned the various filters for optimum performance.
Installed, configured and maintained WebSphere MQ on Windows 2000/2008, AIX 5.x/6.x/7.x, Red Hat Linux v4.x/6.x and AS400
- Planned and Implemented MQ patches
- Created MQ objects like Channels, Queues, Topics, etc.
- Implemented SSL security for secure messaging
- Implemented MQ Security by setting up access based on IBMGSD331
- Setup MQ implemented HACMP, Veritas clusters and Multi Instance Queue manager for high availability and created Multi Node MQ Clusters for work load management
- Involved in Designing MQ Architecture
Develop scripts to monitor server performance, log parsing and archiving, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with other team as needed to find resolution
- Provide a complete Root Cause Analysis for Production Issues.
- Install, configure and maintain various softwares like, Callidus tools (TrueComp/TrueInformation/TrueInformation/CallidusPortal) on AIX, Windows, Oracle Documaker, Lombardi Teamworks 5.4/6.x
- Work with OS capabilities to setup hardware requirement for middleware and applications
- Deploy application codes in all environments
- Involve in projects as middleware lead, manage middleware resources and deliver environments on target
- Create and maintain middleware documentation
- Provide On call support in 24x7 production environment.
Pivotal role in the re architecture WAS and MQ environments to reduce licensing cost.
Involved in SAN/NAS testing of CommVault Backup and Recovery Products
- Single Handedly tested CommVaut Galaxy SP4
- Developed strategies for testing and created test cases
- Implemented Shell and Batch scripts for testing
- Installed and maintained Windows and Unix environment
- Created and maintained 32 bit and 64 bit windows clusters.
- Built and configured Veritas clusters on Solaris and HP UX
- Installed and Administered SQL Databases for testing
- Setup the Test MS Exchange Servers with HP SAN to test various backup and recovery solutions
- Worked closely with technical writers to document the installation procedures and bug fixes
Confidential, Oklahoma, OK
Involved in Coding Unidata LDM decoders that combine multiple data feeds into a single decoded file. (LDM is a program that converts transmitted data products into a different, more suitable form for use by applications.)
- Involved in radar monitoring, radar signal processing and reporting
- Involved in scripting of complex signal processing algorithms for operations
- Implemented Shell scripts for Data monitoring and alerting