Certified IBM SOA Associate with over 10 years of extensive IT experience in Design, Development and Implementation of Software Applications in the areas of Java, Web technologies and EAI/BI.
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of complex server side components using Java and Spring framework.
- Expertise in using IBM® WebSphere EAI tools like WebSphere Integration Developer (WID)/ WebSphere Process Server (WPS) and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience in EAI solutions using Message Broker, MQ Series and WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- Hands on experience in developing server side components on J2EE Struts framework with JSP and Servlets using IBM RAD
- Highly experienced with client interaction for requirement gathering and analysis.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology with hands on experience in scrum development
- Excellent understanding of Insurance domain specifically policy underwriting
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, specification generation, application design and software coding.
- Successfully carried out some of the most complex integrations with the external systems and spring developments
- IBM® Rational Application Developer/ IBM RAD v8
- IBM® WebSphere Integration Developer/ IBM WID v6, v7
- IBM® WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus/ IBM ESB v7
- IBM® WebSphere Message Broker/ IBM MB v6.1
- IBM® WebSphere Message Queue/ IBM MQ v6.0
- IBM® WebSphere Studio Application Developer v5
- SAP Camilion V5
- IBM® DB2 8.x
- Oracle 10g
- MS SQL
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, XML, XSD, HTML, BPEL, SDO, Web Services, RESTful Services
Frameworks: Spring, JPA, EAI, Struts
Source Code Control Systems: PVCS Version Manager, SVN
Issue Tracking Tool: PVCS Tracker, HP QC
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Role: Spring Developer
Environment: Rational Application Developer 8.0, Windows 7.
- Requirement discussions and understanding the scope of current development
- Prepare User stories and scrum planning’s
- Discuss and document the design documents (domain model, sequence diagrams etc)
- Development of server side components using Java and Spring needed to support various functionalities such as generating the policy numbers, Event management
- Used Spring Aspects for performing the user entitlement validations, event associations.
- Worked on developing an External Interface Façade framework using Java which is used for integrating with external systems. At present supporting Http client calls, web service client calls using Apache Axis 2
- Developed a framework to convert the data from one format to another using Java BeanMap from Apache.
- Developed RESTful services for state drop downs, zip code validations etc. which could be used by other applications within AIG underwriting division and also used RESTful services as consumers for submission creation.
- Worked on developing a DAO layer for persisting data into backend using Java Persistance API.
- Worked on developing a Cache mechanism for storing huge reference data using EHCache
- Implemented a common framework for logging various calls to external system and any internal logging
- Worked on developing the validation framework to validate any incoming requests to server.
Environment: WebSphere Process Server 7.0, WebSphere Integration Developer 7.0, Windows XP.
- Worked with BA team in understanding the requirements
- Developer server side component for generating the documents using Java & Spring
- Implemented policy details screen used for capturing the policy information using Spring, Ext JS, Java Persistence API.
- Worked with the service provider team developing the web service solution (Omega) for our application integration
- Created workflows and business flows for interactions with Omega using Microsoft Visio
- Developed high level approach for Omega system integration. There were around 15 web services exposed by Omega system that were integrated with our application.
- Worked with the frontend teams to come up with the mapping documents required for interfacing service calls
- Developed a ESB composed of Fan-In and Fan-Out primitives needed for multiple calls to Omega
- Developed a framework “Dynamic Service Selection” which is capable of supporting dynamic flows. This was well appreciated by Client and added great values to existing flows.
- Developed a framework that enabled business flows to recover business flows from last failed state. This was again well appreciated by Client and added a great value
- Some more important development accomplishments – Dynacache Memory support, Custom HTTP Binding support, Dynamic end system url setup, policy sets for time out settings, Generic reference mapping capabilities
- Integrated eWorldSource application with the AIG entitlement services using Java & Spring APIs for IBM MQ
- Migration of IBM WPS server from 32bit to 64 bit server
Environment: WebSphere Process Server 6.0.2, WebSphere Integration Developer 6.0.2, WebSphere Message Queue 6.0, Windows XP.
Description: (Orchestration Layer)
- Worked with onsite coordinator on HLD, LLD and Unit Testing Documents.
- Provided support to the onsite team for QA.
- Developed BPEL flows for various processes needed to complete the policy lifecycle.
- Developed Custom Selector to invoke various modules.
- Worked on conversion of Business Objects into Java Objects vice versa using SDO API.
- Developed Interface Map component to convert ASBOs into GBOs and vice versa.
- Created new MQ Queues for the Source and Target Applications for the interface.
- Involved in creating BPELs, EJB Wrappers and Orchestration management.
- Created the Build Script for the SCA Modules.
- Worked on the Camilion Insurance tool used for front end design tool.
- Involved in installation of required software patches whenever required.
Environment: WebSphere Process Server 6.0.2, WebSphere Integration Developer 6.0.2, WebSphere Message Broker, MQ Series.Actively involved in implementing various WID & MB capabilities needed by SOA CoE. This includes:
- Working with Business objects (SOD API)
- Business process choreography
- Business state machines
- Interface and Data mapping
- Human tasks
- CEI and Failed Event Manager
- Business Rules
- Developing Mediation Modules (ESB)
- Message Flows/ Sets and exploring various MB nodes
- Integration of BPEL flows developed in WID with MQ’s
Project Title: Mindtree Questionnaire
Environment: HTML, JSP, Servlets, AJAX, Java Script, MS ACCESS, Windows XP
The web based application aimed to make interview questionnaire available to the Mindtree interview panel online. This system allows questions to add, update and delete. The application makes use of AJAX technology to populate various dropdown boxes.
- Requirement capturing, analysis and design.
- Coding of 3-tiered architecture Components.
- Developing the database layout in MS ACCESS.
Confidential, Software Engineer
Worked as a Web developer on WSAD based J2EE projects.
Environment/ Technology (s): Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JSTL, Java Script, DB2, Windows XP
The web based application aimed to make listing and viewing of commercial and residential properties for rent. This system allows administrator to be able to add, update and delete a member as well as property, create a featured artist, upload the art collection, allocates studio space. The member can fill up the maintenance request form for maintenance of their property, give vacating notice, and can update their profile. The non-member can view all the property whether it’s vacant or occupied and fill up the waiting list for already occupied properties.
Environment/ Technology (s): Java, HTML, DHTML, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, DB2, Windows XP, Mac
Environment/ Technology (s): Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, DB2, Struts, Windows XP
The application allows the employees of SPOF to add, edit, view and delete the contacts from a web-based interface thereby giving them the maintenance tool to effectively manage their contacts. The web interface also allows searching of contacts, sorting them and provides the paging for making the search results views more effective and easy to view.
The project requires security for performing addition/editing/deletion of the contacts to be tied in with the iSeries level of security where the authentication credentials are AS/400 username and password.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, DB2, Windows XP
The proposed system provides fast, safe, comfortable way of meeting people, by registering online for any event or party. It provides a room of eligible singles wanting to meet like-minded people. This site provides various search criteria for events/parties happening in their own area, signing up for event / parties online, seeing their signups status, they can enter their match online, and view match details who have showed their interests in them. This system provides the organizers (Admin) to add, modify event/ party, close registration for events/ party, view matches.
Environment: HTML, Java Script, Windows XP
The project involved content migration for existing Rough/Junk HTML pages to New CSS enhanced Standardized HTML Pages. The main requirement of the project was to control the complete formatting of the HTML pages through Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), optimize the html coding, complete indentation of html coding and maintain uniformity on look and feel of all pages.
RESPONSIBILITES PLAYED AT KMG INFOTECH
- Requirement capturing, analysis, design and documentation.
- Creating the database table’s document.
- Developing the database layout in DB2.
- Coding of 3-tiered architecture Components using Java, JSP, Servlets & Struts
- Developing the CSS for the HTML files.
- Preparing unit test cases for Application.
- Enhancing the existing HTML/ Java coding.