- About 9+ years of experience in installation and administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server Base/Network & Extended Deployment, MQ series, Portal & Process server, TCserver, Weblogic on various Operating Systems like AIX 5.x, SUN Solaris 2.6/5.x, HP - UX 11.x, RHEL 3/4/5, Windows 2000/2003 Server.
- Expertise in Planning, Installation and Administering of Websphere MQSeries (WMQ), Clustering, MQClient / MQServer setup, HA/failover implementation and DR setup
- Experienced in designing messaging architectures including deployment, developing and administration of WebSphere MQ.
- Implemented SSL based security for MQ channels & remote based administration of MQ and MQ object level security.
- Configuration of JDBC Providers, Data Sources, Virtual Hosts, Global Security, SSL, and LDAP.
- Implemented Security on Websphere Appserver/Portal/IBM Datastage through SSL, Single-Sign on, and Role based Administration (Monitor, Operator, Configurator, and Administrator).
- Experience in both JACL and Jython scripting using wsadmin, and also shell scripting for various automation tasks and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in Installing Fix Packs, cumulative fixes, Interim-fixes and service releases for Java.
- Migration experience on WAS from versions 5.x - 6.x - 7.x - 8.x, MQ from version 5.x - 6.x - 7.x.
- Good at troubleshooting using Logs, MQ FDCs, Traces, IBM Support Assistant and Log/Heap/Dump Analyzer.
- Experienced in Installing, Configuring and Administering Web Servers like IBM HTTP server 1.x/2.x/6.x/7.x, Sun One Web Server (iplanet), Apache HTTP server 2.x, Tomcat 5.5, IIS & Vmware Vfabric.
- Good at Performance monitoring using Wily Introscope, Manage Engine Applications Manager, Resource Analyzer /Tivoli Performance Viewer, Hyperic, IR360, ITM and ITCAM.
- Expertise in network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP), DMZ and troubleshooting.
- Working on various components of Websphere such as Workload Management (WLM), HA manager, Diagnostic provider, Performance Tuning, Clustering (static & dynamic), On Demand routers (ODR) and troubleshooting application deployment, real time issues.
- Problem Determination through the log files and rectifying the problems or interacting with IBM support to solve problems.
- 24x7 support for the production environment, assisted in solving critical application server & MQ issues.
- Involved in architecture design of various environments, provided recommendations on environment standards, performance tuning, and optimal usage of Middleware components and their functionality.
- Point of contact for Middleware issues, created IBM Problem Management Records (PMR) to report Appserver/MQ issues in resolving the Database connectivity issues, OutofMemory, High CPU usage, JVM hang/crash issue, MQ Timeout and MQ performance issues.
Operating Systems: Solaris 8/9/10, AIX 4.3.x/5.1/5.2, Linux 2.x, RHEL 3/4/5, IBM z/OS 1.4, HPUX 11.x, Windows NT/2000/2003 Server.
Languages: C, C++, Java 2.0/1.2/1.3/1.4.
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere ND 8.0/7.x/6.x/5.x/4.0/3.5.x, Tcserver 2.9.4, iPlanet Server 6.0, JBOSS EAP 4.2, Weblogic 9.x/10.x, IHS 7.x/6.x/2.0.42.x/ 2.0.47 / 1.3. x, IIS 6.0/ 5.0, Apache 1.3.x, 2.x, 1.3.28, Tomcat 5.5, vfabric webserver 5.3
Databases: Oracle 11g/ 9.0/2.5/ 8.1.7/7. x, SqlServer 2000, DB2UDB 9.x/ 8.2/8.1/7.2 / 7.1 , Sybase and MS-Access 2000
Middleware Technologies: WebsphereXD/VE 6.0, Websphere Portal 6.x/7.x, Websphere process server 6.0.2 (SOA, ESB), MQSeries 6/7, Message broker WMB 6.x, CA Siteminder, IBM ConnectDirect (FTP), IBM Sterling (SFTP), Datastage
Special Software: WinCVS, Citrix ICA Client, Rational Rose, Resource Analyzer, and Log Analyzer, Wily Introscope, Tivoli Monitoring tools (TAM, ITCAM) BMC patrol, Hyperic, IR360, BigIP F5, IBM Support Assistant and IBM Network Dispatcher.
Confidential, Keller, TX
- Installed and maintained Websphere MQ 7.5 on Solaris and Linux servers in both non-production and production environments.
- Defined Queues, Channels, Listeners, triggers, topics and other MQ objects.
- Implemented SSL to secure remote administration of MQ from MQ explorer and secure Channels.
- Granting authorization to specific users and groups to access queues and channels.
- Expertise in administering MQ through both MQ explorer and runmqsc commands, involved in troubleshooting MQ issues with external clients on a regular basis.
- Implemented MQ clustering for load balancing and Veritas Cluster server (VCS) for High Availability.
- Installed and configured Infrared 360 monitoring tool to monitor MQ queue managers and MQ objects. Thresholds are configured to generate email alerts to middleware team.
- Installed vFabric tc Server 2.9.3 and vFabric webserver 5.3 on multiple platforms.
- Deployed applications on both tcserver and websphere application server 7.x in both clustered and non-clustered environments.
- Configured webservers to point to their respective JVMS, Caching, Failover and Single Signon using Siteminder..
- Installation and configuration of Siteminder webagent, policy server & TIA, integrating Siteminder with webservers and Websphere Portal.
- Deployed portlets for a public website, configured JDBC resources, enabled global security and security auditing to prevent unauthorized access and usage of resources.
- Installed and configured Hyperic 5.8 to monitor Java applications, report JVM metrics and generate alerts based on thresholds.
- Regular monitoring of JVM heap, threads, processes, deadlocks using Hyperic & Wily Introscope.
- Implemented Organization level LDAP authentication to allow users to access IR360, Hyperic and Websphere consoles.
- Expertise in SFTP setup for customers using IBM SFTP tools Sterling integrator and proxy, Apache directory studio.
- Involved in creating IBM ConnectDirect NDM user proxies and netmap nodes for FTP, assisted in guaranteed delivery of file transfers between firms.
- Administered IBM Datastage in configuring and rebuilding projects, clearing locks, granting access to users and enabling security audit.
- Developed startup and log rotations scripts for tcserver, webserver and MQ products.
- Involved in design and deployment of new application and MQ servers, coordinated with UNIX, Development Network and Database teams to address performance and failover issues.
- Provided 24x7 Production support on a rotational basis for critical issues like MQ queue depth, MQ Channel Retry, Queue manager unresponsive, JVM Out of Memory errors, hung threads, SFTP connectivity and file transfers, etc.
- Implemented DR for MQ and SFTP products, experience in troubleshooting critical issues using IBM Problem Management Record (PMR), Vmware service ticketing & CA support.
- Expertise in documenting Installation and configuration of Middleware products, preparing control baselines, RCAs for production issues.
Environment: IBM Websphere MQ 7,x, IBM Websphere Application server ND 7.x, Portal 7.x,Vfabric Tcserver 2.6.4/2.9.4 , Vfabric webserver 5.3, IBM Sterling 5.x, DB2 9.7, IR360 5.1, Hyperic 5.8. Wily Introscope 9, IBM connectDirect 4.x, IBM Datastage 8.7, Sun Solaris 5.9/5.10, Linux 2.6.x, Java 6.0/7.0.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Websphere / MQ Administrator
- Installed Websphere MQ version 6.x and 7.x on Solaris and Linux.
- Installed and configured Websphere MQ explorer for remote administration of MQ.
- Configured Websphere MQ objects and administered these objects using MQSC commands.
- Created Queue managers, defined sender and receiver channels, listeners and queues.
- Implemented MQ cluster topology, to provide load balancing, scalability and redundancy in the environment.
- Defined MQ cluster objects, worked with customers in remote administration, ensuring the message flow and delivery from/to both ends.
- Worked on setting up high availability for the MQ servers using HA cluster setup.
- Provided failover capability by creating multi instance queue managers.
- Upgraded Websphere MQ from 6.0.2 to 22.214.171.124 on both Solaris and Linux.
- Applied fixpacks (126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52 ) and support packs periodically for improving performance and stability.
- Installation of Websphere Application server 7.x, 8.x on Solaris & Linux servers in a clustered environment.
- Installation and upgrade of WAS through command line and IBM Installation Manager (IIM).
- Migration of WAS applications, servers from 6.x to 7.x and upgrade of WAS from 7.x to 8.x.
- Deployed applications in a clustered environment, configured WAS (JDBC, JMS, clusters, Security, jobs, IIM).
- Developed scripts for the automation of WAS tasks (server start/stop/restart), configuration, application deployment using wsadmin, JACL & Shell.
- Configured WAS to communicate with webservers (Apache, IHS) and MQ servers.
- Dump generation and analysis (Thread, Heap & Core) using IBM Support Assistant Dump Analysis tools.
- Worked on a PMR with IBM diagnostic team in resolving the frequent TIMEOUT errors being reported in the qmgr error logs.
- Troubleshooted MQ issues like high queue depth, channel termination, listener down, JMS connectivity and other client-server communication.
- Expertise on shared queuing, synchronous and asynchronous messaging, persistent and non-persistent message delivery.
- Worked on Publish/Subscribe implementation, created topics, administered subscriptions, their destination queues (pre-defined and dynamic queues) and durable/non-durable subscribers.
- Created topic connection factories, queue connection factories and destinations for the applications to connect/communicate with the Queue managers.
- Implemented Channel security using SSL (certificate generation & management).
- Monitored Websphere MQ on IBM Tivoli Omegamon XE, configured alerts for high queue depth, channel, listener & queue manager status and generated customized alerts based on customer requirements.
- Designed and Implemented Disaster recovery setup for MQ and its applications.
- Implemented migration of MQ & MQ objects across servers & successfully tested message flow/delivery post migration.
- Interacted with customer MQ team in setting up MQ, debugging customer specific issues and provided resolutions in establishing a high performance MQ environment.
- Worked as a part of UNIX team, assisted in setting up FTP/SFTP sites and accounts for the customers, provided support in FTP transmission, deployed java applications on Iplanet and Tomcat.
- Provided support in load balancer BigIP rules configuration and load balancing.
- Installed and configured Dynatrace v3.2.1 for monitoring java applications, created incidents for memory utilization, web requests, Garbage collection and logging.
- Configured SNMP action plugin and sent traps to ITM for generating alerts to the Support team.
- Documented installation, configuration, best practices in WAS/MQ and performed RCA for the critical issues.
- Provided 24x7 support for WAS, MQ, FTP, monitoring and other UNIX services.
Environment: IBM Websphere MQ 6.x, 7,x, IBM Websphere Application server ND 7.x/8.x, ITM Omegamon XE v6.0, Dynatrace 3.2.1, Apache, IHS 7.x, Iplanet 6.1, Sun Solaris 5.9/5.10, RHEL 5, Java 5.0/6.0.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Middleware Administrator (Websphere, Weblogic & Portal)
- Involved in the Architecture design of various stages of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) and assisted in setting up a SOA environment using the ESB services.
- Installed and configured Websphere application server - Network Deployment version 6.1, 7.0 on DEV, QA, UAT and Production in a clustered environment on Linux and HP-UX servers.
- Deployed applications on multiple instances of websphere, configured shared libraries, assisted in troubleshooting deployment errors related to application and database.
- Involved in Configuring Resources like JDBC Provider, Creating Virtual Hosts, JNDI Configurations, Creating Environment Variables, EJB References, and Session Management.
- Applied fix packs 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and Java SDK updates 1.5 (SR 10) and 1.6 (SR 4).
- Enabled garbage collection, generated dumps (javacore and heap) and analyzed them in troubleshooting bottlenecks of the application.
- Installed. Configured and administered Websphere portal version 18.104.22.168, administered portal user interface (themes and skins, pages, site management), portal access (users and groups and their permissions), portal management and portal settings.
- Configured Lotus web content management (22.214.171.124) administered portal web content (libraries, syndicators, subscribers).
- Deployed portlets in a secured and clustered Portal environment configured custom themes, managed user registry and portal clusters.
- Configured SSL, single-sign on and setup authentication methods for securing Websphere environments.
- Created clusters for the workload management of portal and application servers, provided failover capabilities and created a high availability environment using HA manager policies.
- Installed web servers (Apache 2.0.59 & IBM HTTP server 6.1), generated plug-in file, and configured plugin-cfg.xml for load balancing.
- Installed and configured ITCAM v 126.96.36.199 for real time performance monitoring and availability configured managing server with a remote Oracle database for monitoring the user transactions.
- Configured messaging server TIBCO EMS with websphere for active messaging in a clustered environment.
- Administered Weblogic servers in application deployment, JDBC configurations, Security realms, Monitoring, cluster creation and application testing.
- Assisted in setting up Oracle database server (11.1g and 11.2g) on store servers, troubleshooting oracle connection issues, assisted in configuring Oracle backend database with Websphere and Weblogic application servers.
- Involved in a PMR with the IBM in establishing a connection from appserver to an Oracle database cluster.
- Daily tasks of application deployment, performance monitoring, disk usage, CPU usage, memory management using network commands ‘top’ ‘du’ ‘vmstat’ ‘netstat’ and custom built JACL scripts.
- Developed JACL, ANT & Jython scripts for websphere and weblogic in the automation tasks.
- Daily tasks of monitoring CPU usage, disk usage, memory usage using network commands ‘top’ ‘vmstat’ ‘glance’ ‘du’ ‘df’.
- Provided performance tuning tips (JVM tuning, OS tuning and database tuning), provided guidelines for setting up new websphere environments, setup a high available production environment.
- Responsible for diagnosing websphere (appserver and portal), weblogic issues, point of contact for all websphere issues, PMR’s and middleware administration.
Environment: IBM Websphere App Server ND 6.1.x/7.x, Websphere Portal 188.8.131.52, Apache 2.5.x, IHS 6.1, Weblogic 9.2/10.3, ITCAM 6.1/7.1, Oracle Database 11g (11.1/11.2), Tomcat 5.5, Java 1.5/1.6, Jacl 1.3.2, HP-UX 11.31 ia 64, Oracle Enterprise Linux server 5.4, RHEL 5.4 (32/64bit), Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Websphere Administrator (Linux, AIX, IBM Websphere App Server ND 6.0.2, 6.1, 7.0)
- Installed and Configured Websphere Application Server Network Deployment versions (6.0.2, 6.1 and 7.0) in a clustered Environment on RHEL 4 & 5 & AIX 6.1.
- Deployed and updated Enterprise Applications on Test, Development and Production servers in a clustered environment and updated the configurations through both console & Scripting.
- Installed Fix pack 19 for Websphere 6.0.2, applied service release packs SR13 for java SDK1.4.2, SR 11 for J2SE 5.0, SR 13 for J2SE 6.0 and applied DST fixes for the versions 6.x and 7.0.
- Upgraded Websphere from v6.0.2 to v6.1 and from v6.1 to v7.0
- Installed and configured Websphere Extended Deployment (XD/VE) 6.0 and prepared environment for autonomic management.
- Created dynamic clusters, defined dynamic operations, core groups & bridging service and work load management.
- Defined service policies in dynamic clustering, Configured health policies (health conditions and actions) for the health management and monitoring.
- Configured on demand routers (ODR), implemented Automatic generation and management of the WebSphere plug-in file, implemented routing policies for failover and load balancing (MCRP).
- Installed & configured Websphere Process Server 6.0.2 on Linux servers through GUI and silently, debugging of Installation errors, documented the installation procedure, deployed applications and managed them in a SOA environment.
- Configured and Administered Business Process Choreographer for managing business processes and human tasks
- Created patching strategy and standards for operations and code deployments, developed JACL and wsadmin scripts for upgrades and maintenance.
- Involved in performing stress testing to test for workload balancing and memory leaks, connection pooling issues in Web Sphere Application Server and tuning.
- Automated configuration, troubleshooting, deployments using Perl, Ant, Jacl and Jython scripts - used AdminConig, AdminApp, AdminControl and AdminTask.
- Worked with developers and QA team in various stages of development and testing and taking the application from DEV to Test to QA and PROD environments.
- Was involved in writing shell scripts for application specific rsyncs / backups, to automate websphere admin tasks.
- Worked closely with development team and involved in migration of the applications from WebSphere 6.0.2 to 6.1 and then to 7.0.
- Experience in application building & packaging and rolling out EAR onto servers for deployment.
- Assisted in building an RAD 7.5 EAR file and deploying it to WAS 7.0. Modified the ANT build scripts when necessary, and fixed build problems during the deployment process.
- Worked on Horizontal and Vertical clustering methods providing fail over, effective load balance scenarios and efficient utilization of system resources.
- Worked with development team to define and configure WebSphere MQ Queue Connection Factories, Queue Destinations, configuring JDBC & JMS resources, Resource Adaptors, URL Providers, Virtual Hosts, Servlets, and deployment of EJBs across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Configured Global security with LDAP and administered failovers over multiple LDAP servers.
- Installed and configured the IBM HTTP server 184.108.40.206, generated plug-in and propagated across the cluster members and manually updated it for remote web servers in the DMZ, configured plugin-cfg.xml for work load management.
- Administered load balancing using BigIP F5 content switch and assisted OS team in installing the s/w & h/w requirements of WAS ND 6.1 & 7.0.
- Used Manage Engine Applications manager 9 to monitor the health of various applications.
- Managing and Monitoring the WebSphere performance by JVM Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools and performance monitoring through Wily Introscope.
- Used Tivoli Performance tools for tuning the WebSphere environments (JVM heap size, data base connection pool size, Thread pools, etc).
- Installed and configured weblogic 9.2, Tomcat 5.5, deployed applications, created clusters and managed them.
- Installed IBM Problem Diagnostic Lab application for real time monitoring of applications, JVM hangs, thread usage, memory management and in reproducing errors and troubleshooting errors.
- Installed Tivoli Access Manager WebSEAL 6.0, configured Single Sign-on and the supporting components, IBM Directory Server, GsKit and Policy servers, implemented logging and tracing
- Generated Certificates using Ikeyman for a Cryptographic connection to Ingrian Box and configured SSL for accessing secure resources.
- Network trouble-shooting using ‘traceroute’, 'netstat', 'ping' ‘telnet’ ‘vmstat’ ‘top’.
- Daily monitoring of disk usage, CPU utilization using Unix Commands.
- Involved in opening and working on PMR’s with IBM to solve various issue related to the OutOfMemory, High CPU usage and JVM hang issues. Enabled traces, Generated javacore, heapdumps and coredumps as part of troubleshooting. Used IBM Support Assistant and ECUREP exchange tool to submit the log, traces and must gather files.
- Involved in a PMR for RAD 7.5 EAR build and deploy issue.
- Was responsible for documenting the various procedures involved in the day to day maintenance of the various environments, installation and upgrade of websphere and related components.
- Participated in team meetings and management meetings to resolve issues related to the various environments and involved in running automated health checks and resolved any issues.
- Experience in operational 24x7 supports, best practice trouble shooting, monitoring, capacity planning and maintenance.
Environment: IBM Websphere Application server ND 6.0.2, 6.1, 7.0, IBM Websphere (XD/VE) 6.0, Websphere Process server 6.0.2, RHEL 4/5, AIX 6.1, Java 1.4.2, J2SE 5.0, 6.0, IHS 220.127.116.11, BigIp F5 v9, Weblogic 9.2, TAM 6.0, Ingrian Data Secure, Wily Introscope, Manage Engine Applications Manager v9, IBM Problem Diagnostic tool, IBM Support Assistant WB 4.1, DB2 UDB 8.2.2/9.1, Jacl v1.3.1, Jython v2.1, Perl 5.8.0, Shell Scripting (bash, ksh).
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Sr. WebSphere Administrator (Linux, Solaris, IBM WebSphere App Server ND 5.x, 6.x, Portal server 6.0.1)
- Deployed Enterprise Applications on Application Servers in a clustered environment and maintained those applications.
- Installed DST fixes for WebSphere Application Server 5.1.1.x
- Installed V5.1 Cumulative fix for WebSphere HTTP plug-in & V5.1.1: SDK 1.4.2 Cumulative fix on Linux and Windows 2003.
- Installed fix packs and interim fixes by configuring properties file and running UpdateSilent wizard.
- Demonstrated the basic environment by establishing the project lifecycle for the applications, application servers and the database servers.
- Configured JDBC Resources by creating datasources for the applications.
- Configured JMS Resources by creating datasources for the required applications.
- Configured JAAS configuration by creating J2C Authentication Data Entries.
- Installing SSL certificates, configuring Single Sign On (thru TAI module of Siteminder) and configuring Siteminder WebAgent to implement Security and enabling Global Security for the Application Server.
- Worked on troubleshooting Java applications using logs, traces.
- Performance tuning by configuring JVM arguments, JDBC connection pooling & caching.
- Configured web servers IIS 6.0 & iplanet 6.0, administered load balancing, QoS and monitoring.
- Generated http plug-in config and updated webserver plugin after deploying applications in a clustered environment.
- Installed websphere MQ 6.0, created queue manager, stream and transmission queues.
- Performance monitoring by configuring BMC patrol, responding to alerts and taken appropriate resolving actions.
- Installed Portal servers (6.0.1) and configured them with the Application servers, Deployed portlets, Configured Web Content Management 2.6.
- Enabling global security in Application Servers and the Portal Servers using the DOMINO LDAP User Registry and IBM Directory Server.
- Performance tuning by pointing the applications to the different available servers.
- Performance tuning by bouncing the applications on required server and bouncing servers in a Test environment on Solaris.
- Scheduled at jobs using the at utility on Linux.
- Worked on WebSphere automation using Jacl, Jython, Ant and bash for deploying applications, bouncing applications and bouncing servers.
- Documented for the application deployment procedure through Admin Console, configuring JDBC, JMS resources, creating datasources, J2C Authentication data entries, Mail providers, JVM arguments and Plug-in configuration.
- Performed WebSphere Environment management through a routine check of Disk Space, CPU utilization and Performance monitoring by using Shell Scripts.
Environment: IBM WebSphere 5.x/6.x, Websphere portal 6.0.1, Websphere MQ 6.0, IBM HTTP Server 1.3, Linux open SUSE 10.2, JBOSS EAP 4.2, Windows 2003, Solaris 9(SunOS 5.9) & 10, iplanet 6.0, IIS 6.0 Java 1.4.2, Site Minder, Windows NT/2000, Oracle Database10g, Jython, Jacl, Ant, Shell scripting.
Confidential, White Plaines, NY
WebSphere Administrator (Linux, IBM WebSphere App Server ND 6.0/5.x)
- Installed and configured IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.1.1.x/6.0, IHS 6.x/1.3.x/2.0.x, IIS 5 on Linux, z/OS and Windows 2003 server.
- Deployed enterprise applications on Application Servers and maintained applications.
- Migrated WAS from 18.104.22.168 to 6.0 in development, test and production environments.
- Established appropriate environment and project lifecycle for Development, Testing and Deployment on WebSphere 5.x.
- Configured response file for silent install of WebSphere Base and ND
- Configured WAS Global Security using Tivoli Directory Server and SSL for WebServer.
- Configured WebSphere MQ queue destinations, MQ queue Connection factories and message listeners for the jvm’s.
- Generated http plug-in config and moved it the web servers.
- Configured Workload Management (WLM) using clusters and server groups.
- Configured horizontal and vertical scalability of WebSphere to support failover mechanism and to utilize system resources to the maximum extent.
- Worked on WebSphere automation using Jacl, Ant and Ksh for deployment and configuration of all WAS environments that help in minimizing the manual efforts.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC, J2C and JMS.
- Installed and Configured Message Broker v6.0, deployed broker archives (BAR) using message broker toolkit.
- Configured databases, workbench, broker domain by creating broker and configuration manager.
- Administered brokers for communicating with the configuration manager and other broker domains using the websphere MQ server.
- Performance tuning by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, JVM parameters and Problem determination using TPV and Wily Introscope dashboards.
- Worked on problem tickets (PMRs) with IBM to find effective solutions to various problems and performance issues. Worked on WebSphere system related system work (patches, fixes).
- Worked on troubleshooting Java applications using WAS logs, traces, Log Analyzer, Resource Analyzer/Tivoli Performance Viewer. Used Wily Introscope extensively to determine application bottlenecks to dig-out which modules are consuming excessive resources.
- Involved in assisting QA team for Load and Stress testing of J2EE applications.
- Responsible for Support and reliable maintenance of the applications on different platforms for on-going application development.
- Created environment specific reference document for managing various operations.
- Performed routine management of WebSphere Environment like monitoring Disk Space, CPU Utilization
- Provide 24/7 support for assigned applications
Environment: IBM WebSphere 5.1.x / 6.0, IBM HTTP Server 6.x/1.3 / 2.0, Linux, IBM z/OS, Windows NT/2000, IIS 5.0, Message Broker 6.0, MQ, DB2UDB 8.0, SQL Server 2000, Tivoli Directory Server, Java 2.0, Jython, Jacl, Perl scripting.
Confidential, Bangalore, India
- Designed and developed the GUI Interface for the Administration Module
- Involved in the design of Time and Employee Domains
- Developed JDBC classes for connecting the backend with the application tier.
- Developed the Servlets for the application
- Front End Design and Development using AWT and SWING
- Involved in the documentation and bug fixing of the application